POTTERY

I feel like Ian is more versatile

>Patrick Stewart as Sherlock Holmes
>Marlon Brando as Watson
>Chrisopher Lee as Mycroft
>Ian McKellen as James Moriarty
Make it so.

Patrick Stewart
he's actually kinda an ass and he's less versatile, but he's virtually impossible not to like when he's on-screen.

did they know each other before x-men? i like to think they met on the set of x-men and became best friends at the age of 70 or 80 or however old they were. it gives me hope at 35 i might make a friend before i die

he's an ass? source or bite your fucking tongue.

Switch them like

>Ian McKellen as Sherlock
>Patrick Stewart as Watson
>Christopher Lee as Mycroft
>Marlon Brando as James Moriarty

Moriarty is basically Brando already so I thought it would be more appropriate.

Even better

They knew of each other (or at least Patrick knew of Ian and had seen him before) but they became friends during X-men.

>How are those geek audiences different from theater audiences?

>Patrick Stewart: They’re pretty much separate communities, except you’d be surprised where some of those geek audiences are. I had, not one, but two different chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, ask if they could sit in the captain’s chair. Ask! I’m not even a citizen of the United States! They could have just brushed me aside and sat down. The Secretary of State [Madeleine Albright] had outside her office two photographs: One with her and the Clinton cabinet, and another one with the entire cast of Star Trek. And her assistant said, which do you think is the one she always points out to visitors? This is brilliant. I remember the day our hairdresser on the show said, “You’re not going to believe this but I was talking to the woman who does Frank Sinatra’s wife’s hair and she told me Frank never misses an episode.”

Star Trek confirmed for absolute kino.

TNG is absolute kino. it had the perfect cast and it gave me my first naughty thoughts about dr crusher and troi

the entire cast of TNG, x-men, and everyone else who has had the luck to appear next to him on film or television

they all seem to like him though...

yeah everyone seems to like him

also stewart can do comedy. and deliver lines comically. ian cannot.

>Neither of them have worked with Gilliam
>Neither of them have worked with DiNero
>Neither of them have worked with Pacino
>Neither of them have appeared in a Bond movie
>Neither of them have been involved in a good runofthemill arthouse film with Jason Swartzman

>you will never get to work with them
it isn't fair bros

Stewart has way more range I feel, so him.

Ian Mc.
But Stewart is the bigger meme.