Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFFrmguBPRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reddit: The Animated Series

better than the simpsons at least. Doesn't mean I like it.

I like this forced meme where we pretend it's bad and we pretend Reddit is bad and that we all don't browse Reddit.

funny cat pictures user!

truly a baconly sir, im nodding at you respectfully!

>pretend

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

the older I get, the less I give a shit about 4chans opinion on my taste in media. I enjoy watching rick and morty.

>watches rick and morty
>browses this site
>think he's mature

But it's an unfunny children's cartoon made by (((Dan Harmon)))?

I saw the first episode and it was worse than Family Guy.

Why would you give a shit about anyone's opinion on here

>how to spot a newfag
>how to spot a poster that came here last year

BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
>the redditor begins to chuckle
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"mmmm get schwifty"
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

what's the problem here? Reddit is much better site than 4shit nowadays

I love it simbly ebin show

wat

I hope this is bait

>how to spot a newfag
easy. this reddit boogeyman, we are legion, Sup Forums dark outcasts of society, fuck off normie reeeee types have most certainly been on Sup Forums for less than a year

>he doesn't know what newfag means

Fuck off back

>(You)
Then go back.

>When Rick is alone he prays

>When hes infront of people he claims to be an athiest

Ironic how a show like Ricky and Morty is enjoyed only by sub-120 IQers

>and that we all don't browse Reddit.

I don't. I hate the interface as much as the userbase. It's so confusing and difficult to read things on there.

sub-120 IQers with actual careers and social lives. meanwhile you're on 4chans Sup Forums board, posting in a rick and morty thread

Well people like you are the worker ant drones of society so who gives a fuck?

Some episodes are spot on, some are rather boring. But I wouldnt give a shit about my opinion I watched the first season on acid and the second drunken as shit.
Were there even good episodes in the second one?
Apart from that i wonder how much yall have to browse reddit to know that rick and morty is "reddit the series"

>he thinks being afraid of going outside and getting hand outs that barely cover his 400 dollar rent make him superior in any way
i feel like i should post a suicide hotline number everytime i see the lonely shut in neets on here, but i would be posting nothing else nonstop

I like the show but this episode was probably the worst one of them all. All that singing was almost unbearable.

Best animated series ever.

I'm so happy for the new season. Really enjoying the butthurt on Sup Forums too:3

I like it. First episode of season 3 is my favourite one.

Only newfags like you diss Rick and Morty.

No only real Sup Forumsers hate the show. And I hate this fucking show, you autist gay fuck.

#freetv

You're obviously new and from Reddit. Lurk more and realize everyone here actually loves Rick and Morty.

I don't.

Noob trying out new edgelord armor

I've been here since moot went full weeb and caused a war between boards. Sup Forums was BTFO back then by Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=LFFrmguBPRk

>I don't have a job, so I'm better than you, you mindless corporate drone!
suicide when

Only edgy manbabies hate Rick and Morty.

Reminder that Rick and Morty is one of the highest rated TV shows of all time, and is better than The Sopranos according to general consensus.

I don't trust that list at all. The 2014 Cosmos is considered better, that should tell you everything you need to know about the accuracy of this list.

>implying Neil deGrasse Tyson doesn't automatically make it better than the original

Woah there buddy, Carl Sagan was 10x cooler than Tyson could ever be. Have you even watched the original?

>Planet Earth 2
Half of the episodes were boring as fuck

I hate it and I'm OP.

Get Schwifty was the weakest episode. Other than that show is funny and entertaining.

>but cartoons are dumb
With the animated medium you can make different kinds of jokes and a wider ranger of jokes. Fags that say Evangelion is some kind of 2deep4u philosophical drama are laughable.

They're fucking cartoons. Unironically, turn off your brain. Same with Adventure Time, it's nice to sometimes get into a childish mindset.

That is also why I take acid from time to time, so I can laugh at stupid shit like a child for a while. I'm 26 years old, have a BSc. in Physics, have a job and hopefully going for a masters soon. Sometimes my brain needs a vacation.

They're all boring as fuck and just spoon feed you shit you learned in elementary school. You'd have to be soulless not to consider both shows 10/10, though. I could watch dat masterful cinematography for hours.

Yes, and the BBC always wins.

You have no taste.

At least it shouldn't be rated higher than the original show, IMO. That's what set the standards for absolutely great nature documentary, and it had a wider range of subjects. The second show is a top show compared to any lesser nature documentary but should not be praised more than the first one.

Rick and Morty is funny.

Get over it..

upvoted

Too SCHWIFTY!!

A friend showed me two episodes (that one in your pic and the one where they create small universes or something). I was mildly amused by them.

This
FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF

Strikes me as a very generic, "so quirky/different" show. It's lame.

Also the animation style itself is fucking hideous.

I dont like that cheap nu-animation style that shows like redditrick and redditmorty has.