Where is mahrez

where is mahrez

at home. sulking.

fighting the good fight la

At home throwing a tantrum after realising contract extensions aren't just ways to get more money

King Claude
@Bettsy82Ryan
·
23h
Get back to work @Mahrez22 you lazy shit.
There are people out there working for minimum wage and soldiers risking there lives on the front line and your blubbing because you didn't sign for man city.
Get back to work bell end!

Hiding from Clucas

King Claude
King Claude
@Bettsy82Ryan
·
14m
Mahrez better stay clear of the kp tommorow or he's getting a pint of singha and a balti pie over his head the skinny Algerian prick.

Soldier's should earn footballers wages!
like if you agree

Iin Germany

In my bed :3

Hamdoulilah :D

I thought he was an obvious troll but he is actually a real gigantic cunt

Muh soldiers bravely fucking about abroad on the taxpayers money like a chav mum of 3 in zante

wah why aren't I being paid 40 grand a week to help genocide the yemenis

>thorpe astley
yes it all becomes clear

>working for minimum wage and soldiers
lmao why care about low iq people in the first place

Vardy's going to bang him so he's too shook to show

Should I take him out of my FPL team? He's costing me a lot of points.

That's the thing I hate most about those idiots. Like, fine, nurses, whatever. But the idea that these people think the military deserve anything but a tribunal is just infuriating.

why is he not playing anyway? there's nothing he can't do since the transfer window is already closed. might as well tough it out instead of rotting

He ain't playing tomorrow

Q: How much has this damaged the mood among the team and interfered with your preparations?
A: 'I don’t know if this transfer window period has had something in our feeling and the atmosphere around our game against Everton, for example. It was a strange atmosphere with a long day to prepare our game and a stadium without a big atmosphere.'

based Puel rekking everton's shit fans

Why do african players always cause mayhem?