Thank you Turkey

So, now that Turkey has put to rest the "HURR DURR CAN'T FIGHT THE GOVERNMENT" meme, will liberals finally fuck off with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMT1BkZC4Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=JpbkHIJZ0As
youtube.com/watch?v=H8iLVd17MIY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAI_Anka
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The difference is that americans are utterly incompetent at fighting and literally do not understand warfare at all

Because they all were Spartans, right?

My hate for Canada grows every day I spend on Sup Forums.

Why is what this man says being portrayed as the ramblings of a lunatic? Everything he's said is admirable and true.

was that them chanting alahu ackbar?

The trick is to realize that it's like you're in an argument with a special needs child.
Frustrating, but a source of amusement as well.

remember only anglo canadians are assholes

Canada you are getting so good at this lately.

Imagine if all those protestors were armed with guns.

All it takes is a patriot populace ready to throw themselves at tanks to have the resolve to overcome any odds.

The ones behind the coup have ties to Clinton too.

Holy Trump-Putin-Erdoğan alliance fucking when? It makes sense, Americans are democracy incarnate, both Russia and Turkey stopped a coup attempt by pure freedom and perseverance. And all three would be traditionalist in such a union, with Trump healing damage done by libcucks.

Liar.
Stop getting his hopes up.

>Not supporting the rebels

>Holy Trump-Putin-Erdoğan alliance fucking when?
Fucking never.
You turks are islamist subhumans that deserve only extermination.
Your last chance was with your secular military, and you threw it away for Edrogan's mudslime bs.

you must live in toronto

>Supporting sectarian traitors
Would you support a coup by some Christianity spin-off cult?

I know you guys like to call islam a cult, but imagine a more sectarian cult. A cult of a cult if you will.

Btw, even the nationalist and republican parties, which have a seething hatred to the government and Erdoğan have taken the side of the state.

rofl
the emporer is going to bom you first

>Would you support a coup by some Christianity spin-off cult?
Yes. Anything is better than the Judeo-Bolshevism we have now.

What gets me about the whole "Your AR is no match for dem drones!" argument is that the people making it are often times the same ones saying we needed to get out of Afghanistan because it was "unwinnable".

HELLO CITIZEN! F16 HERE TO CONFISCATE YOUR GUNS AND ENFORCE THE LAW!

>even the nationalist and republican parties, which have a seething hatred to the government and Erdoğan have taken the side of the state
they are not called puppets for the name you know
also the army was the good guys
hell if our army tried to do a coup I'l support them

Why do Libs get so rock-hard on the idea that Tyranny wins?

What is guerrilla warfare?

uhhh im sorry officer i wont allow you to do this

Turks didn't have drones. Or decent training. Or good leadership.

Murica is probably less than five decades away, at most, from having more semi-autonomous drones in it's military than human soldiers. Just look at the increase in active drone units since 2003.

They'll be ground-capable too so that'll ruin the whole 'hurr drones can't stand on street corners' argument.

When that happens, pepper ur angus.

Because they believe they are """On the right side of history!"""

Actually it proved that angry civilian mobs can overwhelm isolated soldiers. Nice try.

That is not an f16 you pleb, its an f22.

Actually they proved the opposite, the reason the coup failed was because most people out there were pro erdogan/government, and beat the military. If the people had revolted alongside the defectors, we'd have a different story.

>this
The sad part is I supported the military on this one, but I'm having a hard time understanding how if a second rate shithole like Turkey could repel their own military, how hard would it be for 300 million US citizens?
Especially since most of the military and police wouldn't kill civilians anyway, they'd join us.

Get out of turkey while you still can. Things are not going to be so rosy in the near future.

Turks didn't have drones. Or decent training. Or good leadership.

I am triggered.

QuebecxFrance
Together forever

>jets
>helicopters
>APC's
Yeah okay.

Yeah, interfaith cuckoldry is so not-kike. Lets also forget the ties with CIA and Clinton. Seems so red pilled and secular lmao.

>Controlled opposition
>Turkey
I can ser that you are very familair with Turkish politics, my emu friend

youtube.com/watch?v=dMT1BkZC4Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=JpbkHIJZ0As
youtube.com/watch?v=H8iLVd17MIY

If slav niggers and sand monkeys can do it then yes

Not compared to the US Armed Forces.

And I think the lack of effective military leadership has proved itself.

This.

I was making the point they were up against more than isolated soldiers.

That is actually pretty cool, I can't stop watching it.

Also, it's not tyranny when they're in charge.

so that cop is a liar

>Pro-Erdoğan
For reals?
>Americans are democracy incarnate
Now i know you're trolling.

>This coming from Moose Fucking Ice Niggers whose only Airborne regiment was disbanded when they raped a Somali child to death

Where's the next panel showing the collateral damage?

>Murica is probably less than five decades away, at most, from having more semi-autonomous drones in it's military than human soldiers. Just look at the increase in active drone units since 2003.
>They'll be ground-capable too so that'll ruin the whole 'hurr drones can't stand on street corners' argument.
By then they'll be able to do the jobs that only humans can do now so there'd be no need to go softly in the first place.

Where's the panel after showing the 5-10 relatives of that man taking up arms against the Federal government and massacring few dozen US soldiers in revenge?

Where's the panel showing disgusted US soldiers burning their uniforms, sabotaging the equipment they can't carry and joining rebellion with crates of M16s and AT4 launchers?

Erdoğan overstepped, and is clearly powerdrunk, but there is no way I'll support a CIA backed coup that shoots on it's own people.

If the coup truly was done by seculars and the military, it would have been over before it started.

This is like trying to heat up a burger by throwing it in a volcano

>Murica is probably less than five decades away

Stop right there. A weapon that won't available for being fielded in 2060 is not going to help you in a war in 2016.

Where's the panel of every other country joining in if the U.S. decides to nuke/bomb its own people?

Where is the panel showing U.S. military numbers vs armed civvies?

Where's the panel showing the political affiliation of the majority of the U.S. military?

If there is one difference that separates myself from a liberal, it's that I'm willing to die for my cause.

>Turks didn't have drones.

Wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAI_Anka

>Or decent training.

They beat you and the ANZACs at Gallipoli, so they must have at least some skills.

>Or good leadership.

See "Ataturk"

I wonder if smug liberals who make this argument realize that at the soonest moment the US government bombs a single US citizen with their own drones that they will have already lost? The sheer global outrage will be overpowering, the collective violent backlash would overwhelm them. What are drone pilots supposed to do when entire states are at the their throats? Fly around and bomb every individual rebel? No one ever makes the argument that a rebellion would be free of casualties.

But ataturk was the only good leader we had

its true you fucking joint-cracking slob. If you murricans would make a revolution, it would actually be one your generals taking command with all the able-handed jarheads. (and killing all unfit rednecks with too many assault rifles by not letting them out of their houses, leading to starvation)

Turkish ""coup"" had tanks, jets and helis. What makes you think that a bunch of rednecks and ex-military with nothing but ARs, AKs, maybe some 50s and pickup trucks can make a difference?

Maybe if they get military support, but other than that - it's just not going to work.

>Implying the military would take the side of SJW leftists

>Implying the military would randomly kill civilians because they own guns

>Implying we don't out number the military

lol k

I wonder if they realize that the Drone War and the Kill/Capture program in general are even by its proponents admitted to be a largely ineffective stop-gap measure only used because the alternative (sending US troops into Pakistan) would be far more costly.

See "Afghanistan 1980-1989/2001-present"

>They beat you and the ANZACs at Gallipoli, so they must have at least some skills.
Not to seem too butthurt, but that was a tremendous fuckup on the officers part. They landed the forces on the wrong beach, which wasn't suitable for landing on, plus, Ataturk had a whole mess of soldiers on the cliffs above said beach doing live-fire training.
Not a demonstration of skills so much as shooting fish in a barrel.

Just fucking nuke us holy shit I want off this wild ride.

You realize that these arguments are almost word for word the same arguments the British empire made about the US colonies attempting to revolt right?

The people were on the side of the government, idiot.

They had tanks, jets and helis and failed against disarmed people with pointy sticks.

Now imagine what the people could have done with AR-15s.

If anything this is an argument that the people would win.

Your flag and post are bad, and you should feel bad.

Well, the ANZACs managed to get off the beach and hold onto it for another eight months so they didn't have that advantage past the first day.

Plus both sides suffered near equal numbers of dead (the Ottomans may have lost slightly more than the Allies).

Which would point to Ottoman inferiority. The ANZACs were flogged from the get go, but they couldn't finish off a destroyed foe in their own homeland, just harry them until that foe buggers off.

also for history sake church hill gave the ok
making all the Anzacs call him a war criminal
also we could of got up on the cliff on the first day but we just run out of men while brits were on a another beach having tea instead of moving forwards
on the plus side this event made the the PM at the time make a anzac only corp and put John monash probably the best general of the 20th century

Oh, and don't forget that the Zulus were recking shit back in the 19th century (including the superpower of the time: The British), and thus are still a force to be reckoned with today.

That's your logic.

>patrolling the hood with a drone worth hundreds of thousands of dollars
some nigga gettin rich

also facts about john monash was he the only other general that has had full control of USA troops in history and the only person in 400 years to be knighted on the battle field
was a jew but spoke quite often of them not mixing into Australia culture
the rich people of Australia at the time ask him to do a coup on the government and he told them to get fucked

Its hilarious how you people desperatly try to ignore that they were actually beaten by the heavily armed and well organized police forces, not the retarded civies who didn't do shit except pose as human shields.

>Police
>Better armed than the military

Not exactly helping your argument. Military got BTFO by the people and some cops.

turks are like 5th most biggest military power in the world.

>>Police
>>Better armed than the military
They actually were though, and more numerous in this case too.
And the tiny air force of the coup got taken out by loyalist military.
If your argument is: Civilians and heavily armed police can withstand a insurgency by a tiny slice of the military, uh, sure?
But thats not really making a case of them being able to withstand the majority of the nations military forces, which they could not.

>some cops
This wasn't patroling police with handguns you dipshit.
So yeah, a armed force can be beaten by a more numerous and better organized armed force, who would have thought.

The coup wasn't perpetrated by gulenists, gulen was the first one to condemn it.

It was done by secular troops wanting to carry on Ataturk's legacy. Enjoy your sharia dictatorship from now on, Erdogan will be untouchable.

Yeah, looks like the place is going to become an Islamic shithole now.
I'm sure the Brexiters are even more pleased with their decision to leave now.

>They beat you and the ANZACs at Gallipoli, so they must have at least some skills.

What is KDR?

>Liberals Attend Nig nog protests

Isn't that enough risking of ones life for you? Ffs just being white at a blm terrorist rally could get you killed.

Both sides suffered similar casualties (depending on whether or not Ottoman records are complete, they have suffered slightly more dead and wounded, but the Allies lost more to disease).

>the population managing to stop the military is an example of the military being able to overpower the people

>the population managing to stop the military
Except it wasn't "the population" that stopped them, it was the police and the majority of the military that did.
And that even though these guys weren't even trying to fight the people to begin with.

I LOST THEM 15 YEARS AGO IN A TRAGIC BOAT FIRE SIR

Police were armed with rifles at best, with some unarmed MRAPs

They thought military hardware with that, and came out about even

Breech loading rifles have really evened everything up

>They thought military hardware with that
They didn't, the soldiers had the same kinds of rifles and the few tanks they had they didn't even use against the police, they stood around in streets and did nothing.
At literally no point during this did the police or civies actually engage military hardware willing to shoot back at them.

They're useful idiots to them to further their cause and to fuck their wives after while they watch

It's literally just one autistic leafposter.

He hops on threads as soon as they start and just shits out some mostly canned insults farming for yous.

Main tell is the complete and total absense of any images whatsoever. He's too much of a speed keyboard warrior to use them and probably doesn't understand jokes or memes anyway.

He's trolling the whole board to the point of making an entire country infamous around here and I salute his skill.

You do realise, that it took Britain several months to get letters back to the homeland and to get supplies and reinforcements back

Why are honhons so based