IZombie

where the fuck is my zombie kino torrent?

eztv dumbshit

i also cant find one

Fuck I forgot this was back

I can't even remember what happened last season it's been so long

imagine being such of an failure in life

jesus christ it amazes me that some of you guys can even find this site

Use STAN you fucking retard

max rager showdown
a lot of zambonies in the higher ups in state

Reddit

I still have to finish season 1 and watch 2. I guess I can do that now.

Literally 2 seconds of searching.

fuark lads

That brap is almost as impressive as those quads

You think she'll eat another slutty brain this season?

>that booty
Well deserved quads my man.

>eztv
Holy shit is that still going?? I haven't used that in 10 fucking years kek It used to be awesome iirc

No there was a hostile takeover. It's not the same group, it's some shady shit now

Can some tell me how liv and ravi got their jobs back so easily? I thought they got fired.

So do you think the zombie story is true or not?
On one hand, having truly good zombies just trying to have their own community could be interesting, but I sense a twist coming with her launching the bioweapon to begin with or something.

She's gonna be on a dominatrix brain this season. They confirmed that on twitter.

MY DICK IS FUCKING READY

why have all releases shitty sound?

Can't wait

Next episode looks absolute kek to be desu

She better wear that

she could sit on your ENTIRE face

this is true
make sure to use adblock or else your fucking browser gets locked by hostile plugin installs
god, my benis

yeah what the fuck was with that
>oh yeah this nigger kid and his whole family got slaughtered btw SUPER SERIOUS
then suddenly next episode preview
>major going LIKE, OH MY GOSH, I CAN'T EVEN
like what the kek

is there a quick rundown on the most fappable episodes to seek out?

Liv isn't for lewd

she explicitly is though

technically she's dead so doesn't have any rights and it's ok to objectify her

>Binging 3 seasons of prison break
>Want to take a break
>Watch izombie instead
>This fuck shows up

>we need a sleazeball for our show
>say no more senpai

next week's old strict male liv vs teenager grill major episode makes my peepee go big.

I want mommy Liv and shy boy Major.

kek i watched newest prison break episode today and was all like fuck yeah t-bag is back and now he is also in izombie again

Wait I thought season 5 of prison break was happening in may? Fug I gotta finish it then. Is it actually gud?

technically she isn't dead, she still has a heartbeat

>kino

almost wanted to help you

I WANT TO EAT THE ZOMBIE SHIT OUT OF HER DELICIOUS ASS

She literally shits from that ass. Disgusting.

>he wouldn't eat her zombie shit
Pleb

zombies don't poop

you don't shit from the ass retard, you shit from the anus. the ass is mostly made out of buttocks, which don't have anything to do with feces.

This thread sucks.

Get hyped to talk about the show after the 1st new ep and find this only to find a bunch of scatfags talking about zombie feces.

Delete this

Can someone remind me why Peyton and Ravi broke up? I completely forget
Also I get the feeling that there's gonna me a twist where the Filmore people actually killed that little negro and his family

le sneaky zombie man slept with peyton, i don't remember how though.

>expecting anything else from mouth breathing plebeians that are unashamed to call themselves fans of a CW show

>Filmore people actually killed that little negro and his family
I thought that too. I mean who else could it be?

So what did everyone thing of the new episode?

well the way they presented it it was just crazed neighbors with suspicions that the black family were zombies, and thats pretty unrealistic
This show isn't exactly the pinnacle of writing but they have shown in the past that the things they write make sense so I think the most likely option is Filmore was responsible either to get Liv and the gang on her side or just to incite a war

yfw when she speaks in her NZ accent

Isnt this a show for teenage girls?

I agree. I don't see how random people would suspect people of being zombies yet. Only problem I see with it is that Liv and the others should be able to draw the same conclusion rather quickly.

Damn didn't know this came back. Guess that's what happens when you stop paying the cable jew.

is it?

episode did a good job of beinging us back up to speed while introducing new shit.
I thought it was a lot forced how some alex jones expy is suddenly whipping fringe people up into an anti zombie frenzy. may that aint what it is, we will see.

I don't know anything about this show but why the fuck is she eating brains if she can receive sustenance from regular food like noodles

i love having tyrol as alex jones, missed the ugly fuck. last i saw him was in dirk gently i think.

I was thrown off by the "not alex jones" character too. But he's actually been in previous episodes so it might not be too forced or out of place. I hope so at least.

Watch the show, It's expalined

zombies devolve into primal zombies if they don't eat brains. not sure about the sustenance from regular food either, regular food is always mixed-in with brains to i think create decent looking cooking sequences.

they're also mixed with food to cover up the taste of the brains. Plus theres always hot sauce because apparently zombies taste buds are so shot thats all they can taste

Honestly i was fucking lost. I didn't remember everything from last season and they crammed so many plot details into the first 15 minutes that i was like wtf is going on.

would you fuck her full force in every hole even knowing it would turn you into a zombie?

Does anyone find it impossible to believe that black zombies can spray tan their albino zombie skin and look like normal black people? It's stretching reality to think whites could do it, but no way could you spray tan someone enough to make them look black after their skin turned albino white.

Why didn't peyton turn into a zombie after that?

It's not good if that's what you're asking. It's just a fun timewaster with god-tier waifus.

what did she mean by this?

Why wouldn't I want to be a zombie though?

the whole brains thing

Was it ever explained if animal brains work too?

I think blaine was cured at the time

was he a human when they sexed? dunno, can't remember.

will an user who remembers season 2 do a short synopsis pls?

Is this show good? I honestly thought it would flop because of the premise of the show.

Now answer me this: Why is it good

It's entertaining and comfy as fuck. Watch it and see if it's something you'd enjoy instead of being a cocksucking faggot who asks to be told what to think about some random TV show by strangers on the internet.

>Can someone remind me why Peyton and Ravi broke up? I completely forget

She done a runner when she found out about Liv and didn't stay in contact with Ravi. She came back without warning after Ravi had moved on and was with the clingy bird.

Anyone know why the latest episode is on Netflix (UK)? I've never known them to get episodes immediately after they've aired before. Not complaining, just a bit surprised to see it.

>It's entertaining and comfy as fuck
There are people that think the same way about Transformer

There are people who like to suck cock. Protip, it's you.

good for those people, hope they enjoy whatever media they consume, regardless of what i think the quality of said media is.

>What's your opinion on this show I don't know about
>You're opinion is shit
Okay senpai

>3dpd
>waifu

>2D drawings of fake women

>mfw just got the puns with Shady Plots and Fillmore Graves
Who /dumb/ here

>Fillmore graves
Woah

>Fillmore Graves

oh man, I was so blind

you niggas arent serious are you
I hope not. Literally one of the most blatant jokes this show has ever done

Look man if I see "Fillmore" I think of a name, not fill more. English isn't my first language. Not getting Shady Plots is retarded though.

Hey brah, here's another one. "Liv", think about it.

i just asumed that they dont turn snow white because of their skin pigmentation. Just an unhealthy looking paleness.
>pic related but worse

Liv Moore

Ah yeah forgot about that.

get it? its funny cuz shes dead

P O T T E R Y

is this true in zombie lore?

She fucking killed that kid, didnt she?

>Blaine Debeers
Blame the beers