Does Sup Forums carry?

does Sup Forums carry?

Attached: 75A767A7-65FB-4B48-AD8E-9A1F73775602.jpg (1280x960, 368K)

what happens when you shoot your own penis off?

If I know I'm going somewhere that I can legally carry yes. Otherwise no and I get annoyed at it.

>9mm

nice one faggot

What wrong with a 9?

Nothing, just not a fan myself

A 9mm is perfect for when you want to magdump someone and not have to explain why you need to shoot 12 times to stop any sizable threat.

If you are going to shoot someone you mag dump unless there is more than one someone you plan on shooting.

am not a gutless coward, so no, I do not carry. But you feel free to be your best pussy-self

I carry my own two fists you betas.

What?!?!? Proves you don't know N E thing about pew pews

That thing has never been an edc.

Don't carry a gun?
In a gun thread?
Are u retard?

No interest in killing myself.

whats a non gutless coward such as yourself do against guns, you cant wish away bullets you fairy

Nah this is Australia. We just fight with our hands if we get heated, and few people die. Its nice knowing i aint gonna get shot, and people are in general much more relaxed.

Attached: emasculatedpussy.jpg (240x240, 21K)

You get shot like a man, when the assailant runs out of ammo you are free to kick their ass.

he dies like a man

Nice

Attached: ThisIsAStickUp.jpg (450x451, 43K)

Admit it, if you had a 9mm, you would magdump anyone given the justification.

Harder to justify emptying 6 .357 rounds on someone when the first round floors them in a puddle of blood.

im happy with my penis size, thank you.

Yep. Gen4 G19 with a few mods.

Attached: IMG_20190115_172605.jpg (1731x1298, 695K)

I'm a felon, so no.

.357 mag isn't some magical bullet. It's a handgun round and still underpowered since all handgun rounds are underpowered compared to a rifle or shotgun round.

Is the desert eagle underpowered?

Which one? The DE comes in .44 mag as well as .50 AE you dumbfuck. The more powerful .50 AE has just over 1000 ft/lbs of energy which is less than half of a .308 rifle round. Handgun rounds don't have the powder density or the necessary barrel length to get close to rifle rounds in terms of power. And if you get some fuckhuge special handgun round, you're going to have massive recoil and very low capacity so your followup shots will be shit anyways.

Compared to a 12 gauge shotgun? Yep. Hell, a 20 gauge shotgun which is considered a kinda small shotgun caliber and generally used by children and small women is more powerful than a .44 magnum.

Nicee one Elon Musky...Nice one..!

Attached: 9801570616119707.jpg (1462x1127, 132K)

what you couldnt buy one made in America, get fucked

Yes

Attached: Screenshot_20191029-203013.png (496x662, 571K)

Based spyderco user

Would if I could, but I don't live in a free country.

faglol ^

Yup. .38 special revolver.

Yup. .38 special revolver

Nice i got one to in 9mm didnt own a 9 yet needed one so i bought the g2c with stainless slide also i carry a 38

Glock 32

>dat 357

Attached: fam.jpg (1254x941, 333K)

was the cunny worth it user?

First one I believe actually gets carried.

no

my penis is not small

I carry a blade. most people are more scared of knives than guns

I carry a hi-point or a PPK, both in 9 mm as it is enough power to stop anyone that isn't wearing body armor.

Glock 19 also but gen 3

Who makes that holster? Is it comfy? I am in sweaty GA weather in the summer.

Yep sig 365

NM I found it myself

Blackarch holsters

Nope. Just bought it

wilson edc x9

Attached: wilson-edc-x9.jpg (1024x683, 158K)

I also have a 9mm. A cheap one a SCCY1 series. At 30 yards I can shoot a one inch circle out of the targets center.

H&K .40 S&W
Fucking amazing but it's a bitch to try and do any upgrades compared to every company under the sun the will mod the fuck out of a 400 dollar used glock 19. Esp in California.
That being said I wouldnt trade it for the world.

Inb4 over priced german engineering

Attached: 20191029_192702.jpg (1080x1352, 548K)

>40 short & weak

Attached: 1507611148852.jpg (500x322, 16K)

Oh look its this arguement again...

yep black arch makes really nice holsters. I have them for my sig p229 legion, p226 mk25, p365 sas, and a 1911. Using a leather wilson combat holster on the edc x9 since it came with it

49 rounds of 45ACP

Attached: 20191029_193022.jpg (949x638, 426K)

Nine is fine.

Attached: 20191029_193223-.jpg (3000x2250, 1.5M)

G19 or G43 depending on the weather.

I carry … I carry on with my life without paying any attention to fear-mongering idiots like you.

My SCCY1 has a life time warranty on everything. If anything happens to it I ship it to Florida. Triple safety. No easy pull trigger. If the clips out it wont shoot. 3/4 inch pull on the trigger no easy pull. Also a regular safety like most guns have. Also when you buy it. If it shoots off more than 1 inch at 30 feet you send it back. It gets new guts and sent back dead on accurate.

Chicken shits without fists carry guns mine is for home defense.

But what if you decide to leave your mom's basement?

300,000 to 2 million defensive uses with a fire arm by citizens annually according to the CDC and other numerous other agencies. I personally had to pull mine twice as a day time uber driver lol

Were not scared of car crashes, we just enjoy wearing our seat belts regardless if they will never com in handy in our life time.
If your a troll your an amazing one.

U lose penis?

26 year old huwhite male here, nope

I also have shotguns over my front and back doorways. My house is built from 2'' by 8''s of red oak and hard southern pine floors. 104 years old. I added solid core steel doors a cop would need a tank battering ram to break down.

No, I'm not autistic

Taurus PT-111 G2
THX65377

Thanks user

Congratulations, you have useless information.

Yeah, daily because of work.

>tfw I edc a fucking 91' baikal mak
>tfw Hornady JHP's splinter into 6 pieces that won't ever be able to all be removed
feels good knowing when someone forces my hand it'll truly be the last thing they ever do.

Attached: 0e1cab444607aadbbc84f2322f602579dc31fcb2b72287128b5e898f9e3f61a6.jpg (635x636, 80K)

Based .357 sig

Post pic

Doesnt get better

Attached: Glock 31.jpg (640x480, 77K)

.357 sig is a true alpha's cartridge, 9mm BTFO

Kek

a monster cock the size of around 30 inches

Typical Aussie fag

in ops defense, he is prob poor white trash and lives near poor niggers so legit needs a weapon

HK Master Race.

Lol given the opportunity that the guy behind the gun isn’t trained to knock your teeth down your throat.

Have dick. Know how to fight. Am man.

Do not carry like a fag

Yes I carry a full auto M4A1.

brainlet

Yea I legally carry and I can't wait for some nigger to try to rob me. I walk around in nigger areas and pray for some nigger to approach me so I can blow it away.

>pen
>and sharpie
boomer dectected

yes

Attached: thug lyfe.jpg (3024x1701, 1.46M)

How do you like the gen 5? Have you shot the gen 4? If so, any noticeable difference?

Attached: 1303224384213.gif (200x150, 1.17M)

>clip
Kill yourself

Not him but have shot both extensively. The removal of the finger grooves is the only really noticeable difference to me. The finger grooves NEVER bothered me, I thought they fit my hand pretty well even. Until I tried the Gen 5. Now I can't go back. It's so much better.

I figured if I didn't want finger grooves, I could get a gen 1 for 1/4th the price lmao

>I figured if I didn't want finger grooves, I could get a gen 1 for 1/4th the price lmao
Good luck with that.

My cock is big enough user that's all I need.

Other then the grooves, any other real differences?

None that actually matter for using the gun. They made a few internal changes just because, the barrel is no longer polygonal because people are retarded and think that's a good thing, the trigger is supposedly improved but it's still a Glock trigger.

Yeah, a pocket knife because I’m not a bootlicker wannabe militiafag. And I’m not a sociopath so I’m not waiting for an excuse to take a life. Fucking weirdos

cringe

The only cringe here is you, sitting there shitposting without borsch or guns. Pathetic.

Attached: hk.jpg (1985x2025, 1.01M)

Fuck, man. You almost got 5 stars.. But a click-able Sharpie?
Even the 0.7 Pilot G2 was ace.
But a fuckin
> c l i c k a b l e
> s h a r i p e

Have you no class, user?!

I heard those are chincy and break a lot. Is this true or is the $170 price worth it?

Says the pussy afraid of an inanimate object.