Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5amv-vqUFo
youtube.com/watch?v=u5FzUD1A_FM
youtube.com/watch?v=Weiv4tSYC6k
youtube.com/watch?v=bm8mpq2VYFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's so hawt :3

I like her hat. It looks like she's wearing a scopedog on her head. So much so that I'm not 100% convinced it's not a homage.

She is ghost in the shell

shes was hot in that movie with captain america, where the avengers had to break in that building and steal the SAT tests

I know you're not being serious but are you actually implying shes not?

But she is hot

Thats funny because me and my buddy were literally talking about The Perfect Score tonight after seeing GitS(which I liked).

Came out in 2004, I remember liking it as a teenager. Kinda curious to watch it now because it has an atrocious rating.

What is your webm suppose to imply?

that she is fit and not fat as people say

I saw that one picture where she looked kind of chubby in the skin suit, but she looks fine in the webm there.

Also shes done a ton of action stuff in films.

This

ScarJo is hot! Hot! I love her black hair.

Arise Major FTW!

:3

I just don't even care about this subject anymore. I'm done with these threads.

I want her to deposit her waste into my mouth

>not wanting to talk about one of the best movies of 2017
You know it is

Arise Major was bad, Arise everyone else was great.

Oh man so did I. I think thats why I liked GitS so much, she was so damn cute as Major.

I want a poster of her.

Sorry user, I only just saw it and liked it, so you can expect more threads for say the next week.

It really wasn't a bad movie.

>well just make everything blue with grading

REEEEEEE

Moar like this

So I wouldn't go that far, but I really liked it, as I kind of wanted and expected I would.

It wasn't perfect by any means and I also have not seen any other GitS stuff. I think they had a hard time making you feel for major, and the plot felt very condensed. Major needed more exposition, but at the same time I liked how the movie started in the middle of this hunt for Kuze. I think the fell flat with the "reveal" of who Major was before being Major. Also they kind of were too on the nose with some of the dialogue in the begging but it smoothed out.

Also Michael Pitt as Kuze was fucking good, I loved him in Boardwalk Empire and when hearing about him in this did not think he would pull it off but I think he did.

Also really loved the guy who played Batou. The whole supporting cast was great.

This film does no where near deserve the bad scores its getting on RT and the likes. I seriously feel bad because I feel its not going to get a sequel and now studios will think twice before adapting source material as interesting(As I've been told) as GitS apparently is.

Also as a sci fi movie on its own I think it was good and really felt like it had its own style and identity as a film. There have been many bad sci fi movies over the last couple years but this was not one of them. I just hate when decent sci fi movies tank because it means we'll probably see less of them.

Also how the in the fucking hell does Lucy have a better score than this?

The movie's color grading isn't that bad compared to other movies

It really wasn't a good movie, either. It's just sort of there.

Watch the 1995 version and then see if you still feel the same about this one.

As someone who has never seen any GitS stuff before, where do I start? Any chronological order? Stuff to avoid?

>Watch the 1995 version and then see if you still feel the same about this one.
Not same user but yeah I saw the 1995 movie first along with Innocence and Arise and loved how they made this 2017 movie. Don't understand the hate it gets from the weebs

I need some cute Major wallpapers please.

Too cute :^)

She's still got a pretty face too bad she turned into such a shrill cunt irl

Read the original manga and see how different it is from the Anime movie.

scarjo is half danish and asbaek is full, i wonder what it means

she's not that old but idk if she'll even have another interesting lead role

i'm glad it was pitt but i was underwhelmed by his scenes

I've would even go that far and would say this movie is one of the best Cyberpunk theme films out there. I mean, it's certainly not a masterpiece, but the genre has so much trash, GitS 2017 felt like a really really great movie in comparison and to be honest: Innocence was way more cringe worthy with his stupid "LOOK! LOOK! I KNOW WHO WROTE THAT SENTENCE! IMMA SMART!", the 2017 movie has... none of that stuff. It's not less deeper than the 95 film and way better written than Innocence (despite I kinda like Innocence, because of more Batou).

>Any chronological order?
Watch the 1995 movie first since most is based off that, then watch the sequel Innocence (because all the Batou doggo stuff in the movie is inspired from Innocence).

I haven't seen SAC but Kuze is in the 2ng Gig I believe but this version of Kuze is very loosely based off the anime one so you won't be confused if you don't watch the anime version before seeing this movie I think

>Stuff to avoid?
Arise is a guilty pleasure for me. Supposedly weebs don't like it because it has more action in it? Well it still has a lot of hacking themes like the original movie has

Kind words only
No le monkey face

>its a "ScarJo makes a blank expression and calls it acting" episode

>mfw this costs $500 to buy
Such a shame because everything else about the figure is a 10/10 apart from the face.

HOW did they stuff up her face?

DELETE THIS NOW!

Start wherever you want, the continuity between the various GitS materials is almost non-existant. The Major herself can be a wildly different character in all the iterations of the story.

Same here. Someone post moar :)

pregnant again?

I plan to watch it soon, I purposely held off until I saw this because I didn't want a biased opinion.

I've read the complaints though and I'm sure they're valid and its unfortunate they couldn't trust the audience with much deeper stuff or at least a much deeper exploration of the themes.

Also its hard for this movie to feel original considering a lot of people will not realize that much of the stuff its similar too, it directly influenced.

It was a perfectly average movie is what I've read and I think that sums it up pretty well.

I don't think it was amazing but not much about it was actively bad, and the things that were bad were only because they could have been done better.

Arise is the cutest

Why is there Muslim shit in GiTS?

>I plan to watch it soon
Too bad you didn't watch Innocence before seeing this because my nerdism wanted to scream in cinema when I saw Batou sitting next to doggo

>yfw this is CIA's future ancestor
It's funny how he doesn't survive the first 5 minutes of the movie

sheckles are sheckles

could probably suck a mean dick

That sounds disappointing, to be honest. I was hoping there was some continuity and a plot to follow, not wildly different characters and sort-of-reboots.

That's not respectful hmm

>That sounds disappointing, to be honest. I was hoping there was some continuity and a plot to follow
There is. If you want the order it goes for the movies and specials:
>Arise
>Ghost in the Shell: the New Movie
>Ghost in the Shell 1995
>Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence

SAC can be watched on its own

There you go user

This one isn't as flattering but I'm still gonna post it.

Can't wait until we get this on bluray and get some worthy pics of her.

Alright, thanks. I'll watch them as such then.

>This one isn't as flattering but I'm still gonna post it.
They got rid of her expression here for the movie version. Considering she wakes up shocked from under the blanket, makes sense to cut out her opening her eyes right after the Shelling.

What I wonder is if they will release this version on the Blu Ray as a bonus:
youtube.com/watch?v=F5amv-vqUFo

It doesn't look as bad here as it does here but jesus what the fuck.

I'd fucking love to own this and was hoping there was something like it, but >$500 also kind of puts it out of the question to me. Guess I'll settle with a poster.

Hopefully we'll get a cheaper figure that looks better. I don't buy figures but I would of her in a heartbeat.

Is NeoTokyo GitS material?

youtube.com/watch?v=u5FzUD1A_FM

I like this order but I feel like I should really start with 1995 first.

I get the others may come before it, but doesn't it just make sense to go a little chronologically? At least for that first movie?

im laughing at the way she falls
>ok, pretend your a salmon thats been dragged out the river then you slip free of the bears claws and plop back into water
>ACTION

>Hopefully we'll get a cheaper figure that looks better.
You can but I'm not into this clothing that she wore.

Otherwise you can get the pop vynil version of her skin suit.

What I'd love is a 12 inch figure of her wearing the red clothes
The cool thing about the $500 item is that all the items are separate so you can choose to have her holding the gun or not and choose to have her holding the geisha or not. It isn't just 1 statue.

THAT box it comes in is so freakin nice btw!
youtube.com/watch?v=Weiv4tSYC6k

I'm sorry but Major is for cuteness only.

>I like this order but I feel like I should really start with 1995 first.
Yes you should. That's how I began watching it.

WHAT the fuck is with her head lmao

looks like a fucking neanderthal

I LOVED her clothing, that was the second most cute thing about her after the haircut but holy fuck why can they not get her face right?

The clothes doesn't bother me, doesn't look as good as the movie though and also I thought the jacket was black.

Still though that face jesus.

>mfw no one can do a good scarlett headsculpt
You can either choose this
or this
or pic related

Second is the most realistic imo

You can also get her in her spider tank battle outfit

scarjo looks weird

she looks like an alien reproduced with a human

God DAMN IT.

WHY

Any better angles of this one? The hair also is kind of fucked.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=bm8mpq2VYFk

Jesus fucking christ... just kill me now senpai.

Take it back.

For that price I'd kind of want a set of her clothes from the movie to dress her in as well.

for $30 you can buy this

>$30 for head sculpt
>$20 for nude 1/6 scale
>$20 for top
mfw for a cheap price you can re-create this picture on 12 inch toy form

How is she so cute? What's her secret? Why am I so in love with her?

This shit will end up on /gif/ with a mildly obese guy jacking off onto it

>overbite
>fatty chin and cheeks
>not mummy material in any way

No thanks

what's behind the flap?

>ywn hold her and protect her from HANKA
;_;

Now if only we could give her Major hair this head would be perfect.

I actually tried to watch Arise for the first time recently. I previously dismissed the hate of it as an overreaction and design wise I think the Major is superior to the SAC version. I legit could not force myself to finish the first episode. Im sorry I doubted everyone.

Maybe for the sequel :)

>tfw I've been posting Major for 2 hours now on a Japanese imageboard

You can take your mommy fetish and leave, Major is for mommying.

>I legit could not force myself to finish the first episode
? I bought Arise on blu ray without ever watching it and absolutely loved it

>tfw I've been posting Major for 2 hours now on a Japanese imageboard
Me too!

>hey user why are there so many pictures of Scarlet Johansson on your pc?

cringed

that's probably pretty normal in comparison to pictures of frogs and little girls

Agreed, the original manga is OK
But the Major is a much more comical character in it and it doesn't have nearly as great an impact as the film does, mostly because of the director.

>tfw you'll never have Major curiously feel your face

What does Major like to do for fun?

Cringe

She better like cuddling while staring out at the city