While your wasting your time masturbating on Sup Forums...

While your wasting your time masturbating on Sup Forums, Chad is hitting the gym and fucking all the whores you wish you had

Attached: Screenshot_2019-10-29-21-28-01-1.png (720x1171, 1.38M)

Well good for him

Or I can jack off, get my orgasm in 90 seconds, and save money on dating and a gym membership. Society is so sex-obsessed. We’re not animals.

lmao chad stop tryharding

lmao spoken like a true virgin cuck

Attached: Screenshot_2019-10-29-21-40-46-1.png (587x834, 695K)

Lol I can guarantee he's not getting that much pussy

he looks super gay. He should wear a cape.

Poor Chad

r u Chad?

He's getting more pussy than all of us combined.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-10-29-21-40-54-1-01.jpg (573x594, 94K)

Yes, yes we literally are. The idea that we are somehow "above" the animal kingdom or nature, or separate from it in any way whatsoever is an illusion

Come back when you stretch all the bussies, faggot.

I bet he's a nice person irl

Who is that ugly language written

Do you know the guy? I'm pretty sure he scrapes by to fuck a girl

I wish Chad would fuck me, too

That guy is as queer as a three legged dog.

He's gay, he fucked me

Chad can't even afford airpods, what a poorfag

"chad" is going on Sup Forums for validation... cringe?

How gay are you really to obsess over a man like this? What is actually wrong with you? I bet you fantasize about having this dude mow over your woman, if you have one that is. You are probably the same fucking faggot that posted that thread just now of himself wearing a cockcage asking how to become more of a sissy retard. Honestly, what is wrong with the most of you? Cuck thread, trap threads, black dick worship threads, loli threads... this shit. Do any of you have any real self worth? Or do you all jack off in your mom's basement? I know this is Sup Forums, but my god. It has only gotten worse. You are all so fucking insecure and socially inept it is sometimes hard to believe. Tell me, I'm dying to know, what is even the point of living anymore when you have reached this state? If I were you I would fucking shoot up so much gear or dope that it would surely kill me within a few seconds and leave this wretched life. Fuck you all. Fuck your scummy fucking lives. I'm sick of the self destructive, sad, pathetic mentality that you all share. Weak.

That's gay , i bet you touch yourself to women.
I grab ass with chad every Saturday