It's confession time, Sup Forums. What is the greatest regret in your life?

It's confession time, Sup Forums. What is the greatest regret in your life?

Attached: mhc.png (1632x1224, 1.61M)

Studying nuclear engineering over something actually useful

Not fucking more kids when I was a kid. All that cunny just gone.

Being an unmotivated useless piece of shit.

Not having the balls to get a whore and lose my virginity

this choice is not good, but not terrible either. cheer up and hit the AZ-5 my man.

Fuckin' a tranny in Thailand, not knowing he was a tranny. The way I look at it is that's something else I could cross of my list of things to do before I die.

I had a little sister who was way too close with me and she would usually make me hard by sitting on my lap. She would always come into my room but I had to kick her out due to nearly uncontrollable temptation of hurting her. I licked her pussy through her panties then kicked her out immediately afterward. She just laughed when I did it. I moved shortly afterward(kicked out)

I sucked off a Mexican dude and he started pissing in my mouth.

>It's confession time, Sup Forums. What is the greatest regret in your life?

I bought in to all the Liberal crap I was force fed in college and didn't realize how stupid I was being until I was 26 yo.
I feel like I wasted 4 years of my life being a whiny little bitch.
31 now and I still don't feel like I've caught up. But I'm getting there.

Sup Forums

pretty sure you stole that from a bill burr joke

I spent my whole youth trying to become the person I am today but now I don't really give a shit about anything any more because I've achieved it now

too many details, but once i refused to have breakfast with my parents the day of my graduation. to this day i do not know why i did that.

im grateful they are well and healthy and i have had breakfast a lot of times with them after that, but that specific day is still a weight in my mind

Just tell them. Just say "I'm sorry I didn't have breakfast with you that day"... They are your parents, they won't mind. It will relieve you of this weight. Just tell them you regret it.

i will

thanks user

This really needs one of those long equations slapped on it.

Not quitting my job and taking care of my mom.

i would imagine nuclear engineering to be a field where you pretty much get the job you want, no?

I have no idea why but I dread turning 30, which will happen in a week from now. I feel like I wasted my 20s and that I am too old to do anything about it in my 30s. also for some reason I am tripping that by turning 30 I am officially old and the aches and illnesses are soon to follow

help

My mom has brain cancer and I’m thinking about doing the same — was she alone? Or did she have other people to help take care of her?

Bump