What was Sup Forums's reaction to the worst season finale since TWD season 1?

What was Sup Forums's reaction to the worst season finale since TWD season 1?

Most of us had given up before that

Immediately dropped. The generals stopped like a day later which was hilarious. After being burnt by the eps leading up to it, the finale seemed to be the last straw and nobody even wanted to discuss it anymore.

>tfw no shrink world banter

But the William/MiB reveal was eevrything you wanted?

The machines rebelling was clear from the start?

the show is dull

no further discussion needed

Episode 1 was fucking perfect, everything nicely contained.

Then they stretched it out for an entire season and absolutely nothing fucking happened for about 95% of the rest of it.

It was ok, i dont see why people got so assblasted over it.

>But the William/MiB reveal was eevrything you wanted?

No, the transition didn't feel genuine and also diminished MiB's impact as a character

The machine's rebelling was part of the worst aspect of the show, where the Butchers acted inexplicably, and obviously just to forward the plot towards this

I thought it was tier tv kino. Better than anything else that has been on for years. I think it will end being better than Thrones over the coming seasons

they tore down parts of the Deadwood set to film that plebbit-tier wankery

you poofs lost interest in her small tits and exhausted your sjw tirades

But what about the shrink ray?

>you poofs lost interest in her small tits

They made her character annoying to the point where it was hard to get off to her

I liked it.

this show was garbage

>tfw snekfu finally gets some screen time

Wait, is this a walking dead thread?

>What was Sup Forums's reaction to the worst season finale since TWD season 1?- 16 posts and 2 image replies shown.
I don't think many people were watching Jessica Jones but yes, everyone hated it and that's why no one bothered with the rest

>worst

Deloris worst waifu

maeve ruined the show

I need to breed Dolores!

The finale was fine. You're just sperging.