What would change for you?

what would change for you?

Attached: not.jpg (895x497, 51K)

It'd be for the best, honestly. It's an outlet for boredom and frustration and if it disappeared I'd have to choose something else to do with my time and 9/10 things are more worthwhile than Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general. I'd honestly be ok if the entire internet disappeared and never came back.

nothing much. this place lost its charm long time ago

something would replace it I expect

>if the entire internet disappeared and never came back.
now hold right there. i need my knowledge/music/animu sauce

the king worm

Eliminate all of the Russian influence.

I'd be glad, no more assholes who think "muh intelligence" and talk about conspiracies.

This place is easier to close out of than most open world vidya imo. Personally I think I'd get a lot more done, but only every few weeks in decreasing frequency, until such a time as all I do is chain smoke and stare at the wall.

The real answer. The smaller chans would explode. The larger chans would probably have to implement more security. Reddit would notice. Nothing of value would be lost.

Never should have come here

Attached: Bandit.jpg (214x235, 14K)

good luck i'm abusing the command console.

Attached: tgm.jpg (1024x819, 185K)

i don't

Attached: cloud.jpg (600x600, 159K)

i would an hero because my cool online club of the cool people would be goneded
Id probably browse reddit but be sad that random threads dedicated to how many months/years some dude has been jacking off into his _____ would be gone.

penguin of doom / 10

Another wanderer, here to lick my father's boots, good job.

Attached: Nelkir.png (600x1000, 852K)

i think this site is a safe space from having to watch what i say

antifa is an anarcho fascist terrorist organization

communists aren't people

STFU TRUMPSHIT!

I would probably be a lot better off all things considered. Sure, I wouldn't have nearly as many memes as I do now, but I think it's safe to say that things would be a lot better IRL. I may actually be able to get some IRL frens if this happens.

Go back to tumbler and baww to your faggot dom you shit breathing nazi pissant with an oversized cunt. I will murder your nigger soul after you're gang raped by a thousand spics you cocksucking jew cuck.

I use it similarly as a place to say things I don't want to be held accountable for

It’s like Cobra in the old GI Joe cartoon. You faggots are a Saturday morning merchandising joke and you aren’t even remotely aware that you’re just selling shit ( for free, I might add) to people even stupider than you, you fucking dupe

>Sup Forums

theres a misunderstanding that they'll be put into a comfortable position once they incept communism here instead of working in some god forsaken uranium mine

Attached: mjqc54naqcv31.jpg (394x700, 32K)

Attached: mD9Vx72_d.jpg (640x489, 31K)