Hey b/ros first time doing drugs here, my girlfriend wanted me to try molly with her...

Hey b/ros first time doing drugs here, my girlfriend wanted me to try molly with her, and after peeling the onion i got about 5g comming and she told me that we should take 250mg each, but i was told that 70mg was going to be more then fine for a first time from my vendor, but my girlfriend Said 250mg was her first time and she had the full experience, what should i do and what do i expect from taking 70 vs 250, and its supposed to be 76% pure

Whats the best advice you got? And what am i supposed experience for the first time?

Btw never smoked or anything before

Attached: 9323696B-B152-414C-845D-96CE90239294.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

Checked

Dont do it. drugs are for niggers and spics

250mg is a high dose. At higher doses, it can causeyou to hallucinate (you probably won’t at that dose, but different people react differently, and if this is your first time, here are my recommendations:
* visit erowid.org to calculwtetotwl dose based on body weight (usually it’s about 2mg/kg)
* take half of the dose (takes about 45 mins to take effect, more if you have just eaten), then take rest of dose about 90 mins afternoon initial dose (this extends peak and will give you a longer, better experience)
* do not redose (after about 4 hours you will start to come down...you may smoke some weed as this happens to be a little extra chill, but don’t use too much or else you may end up in a psychedelic headspace)
* kiss your gr, hug her, ask her to suck your dick, andif you can get it up, fuck her...talk to her about this before you roll, but ask her if it’s OK to eat her butt if she’s rolling with you (boundaries will be relaxed while rolling, so doing anything you haven’t discussed beforehand is no beuno)
* enjoy...the first time on this drug is truly special

Im getting alot of money, i wanna celebrate with my girlfriend

Im about 170 and 6’1, are you ment to haliucinate on mdma?

MDMAis hard to abuse because it doesn't Work if you do it too often. However, you will probably feel better than you ever have in your life while on it. Be careful with letting drugs into your life...doing Molly 2-3 times a year is fine, but if you move onto other drugs, you may find yourself unable to be happy without them. Then you are headed to addiction, so take note and heed the warning.

No. I’ve only hallucinated by taking 300mg andthen eating an edible. But, especially for your first time, remember the rule: less is more. You will feel just as good off a split dose of 150mg than you will from a single shot of 250mg. The experience is not improved at higher doses.

Im pretty sure i wont abuse it, im just worried that i dont od on my first try with any drug and to start of with a hard drug like mdma is kinda scary, since my girlfriend and vendor is saying two different things

At what dose is it capped and im just over doing it and risking my health?

Is 150 enough to fuck me up for a while?

It’s very hard to OD on stimulants. Taking too large of a dose will just make you “tweaked out” and perhaps disoriented to the point where you won’t fully enjoy the experience. Has your gf rolled before?

Yeah, shes had s few experiences with Molly weed and coke before becoming a nurse

Attached: 4B922F34-E006-4A31-B379-8A66A1681F4B.jpg (822x944, 242K)

I fell in love with the girl i did molly with my first time tge next morning she didnt feel the same and the come down felt like the worst breakup i had in my life

Also what does tweaking out mean? Ive heard it before

And whats the come down like? Is it something to i should be ready for?

Im worried im in over my head

Your body weight is a rough guide for max dose. I strongly urge you to slit the dose in half and consume the second half 90 mins in.

Here is my experience based off a 120mg pill (I weigh about 125lbs). Broke in half, ate first half, nothing happened, 45mins in smiled so hard I thought I was going to break my jaw. Time seemed to move slower. I told my wife I liked looking at her pussy (within earshot of friends, but not loud enough for them to hear), kissing felt amazing, water tasted amazing. I had no appetite, felt happy and calm, like everybody “got” me. Enjoyed looking at butts and boobies (was at a music festival), took in some music, told some friends a story about my mother throwing out my fleshlight and telling me “I threw out your *flash*light.” Felt loved and safe. It was amazing.

You are going to have an amazing time, user. Plan out the activities you want to do ahead of time (listening to music, sex, and anything flavor-enhanced like gum or candy tastes incredible). I’m legit jealous. If you need a third-party trip-sitter drop KIK/Discord and when you plan to roll. If not...have fun!

Ok, this is probably why she suggested a higher dose. I’d still recommend 150mg max, split as indicated above. I don’t know if you plan on do anything sexual, but just getting naked with her and touching is a lot of fun. You will feel a level of confidence and freedom that you have never experienced before.

Give me your kik, ill for sure text you when im rolling or about to take it

The pleasant feeling will gradually fade until you feel mostly normal. Usually takes about 6 hours to get to baseline. You may have aha giver the next day. I had an afterglow, but some people feel like garbage one or two days after.

Don't be a puss and do at least 100mg

T. Friendless man

I appreciate that!

Oddly_Aroused99

Don’t be put off by the suggestive name, promise I won’t ask for anything sexual unless you feel compelled to share. As stated above, you will have relaxed boundaries, but you won’t lose impulse control. You love your gf, right? Prepare to feel that love with every atom in your body.

When should I expect you? And if you decide to take a pass, would still love to hear how the trip went.

Im going for 200 or 150 like user Said

Its in the po box right now, and on friday im going to do it for sure

Im a nice person and i guess something is to be expected if its so euphoric as it sounds

this

Gotta enjoy life, only doing it because im celebrating

I will look for you on Friday then. If you don’t message, no worries. It would be a good idea to discuss this with your gf beforehand, as I don’t want to intrude on a very special experience that you are about to share.

MDMA used to be used for marriage therapy in Germany. If you are having any issues at all in the relationship, you will have an opportunity to talk to your partner with complete empathy.

And the first time is very special. Repeating myself, but I’m legit jealous of you right now.

Who knows, im genrous might get something on kik who knows bud, its me sumday who texted you