(serious post here)

(serious post here)

people who like rap music,how come you find a dozen bloods and crips who turn into mainstream rappers.but you can never find any ms 13 members who turn into mainstream rappers

Attached: ms 13.jpg (2500x1656, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1jcanMQ3Dzw
youtube.com/watch?v=0Rju5zXwLzU&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THREAD HIJACK

Diaper Girls Thread

Attached: 1518848665521.jpg (750x750, 47K)

pretty much yea

Attached: C6A129E.jpg (1936x1296, 224K)

cause they don't speak english you stupid fuck.

alright nigger,well how about mexican rappers then.since your dumb redneck trump supporting ass thinking ms 13 are a mexican gang even though they were created in america

Because MS13 is an actual gang/cartel and bloods/crips are just niggers shooting each other over colors and who gets to sell drugs on which streets.

cause they don't fit the jewish agenda. Also latino rap fuckin sucks they don't know how to produce it's always muddy sounding

whatever hillbilly

Was going to type exactly this. One is an actual gang. The reds and blues are criminals, sure. Mainly just simian posturing though.

youtu.be/1jcanMQ3Dzw

i guess i should of known all these trumptards would cry about mexicans and stuff.i actually wanted a serious response.but you rednecks ruined it again with politics

case in point; this song lacks depth of tone.

because rap is nigger music

you got trumps dick in your ass

White people are the ones that pay for music so you have to pay attention to their opinion whether you like it or not. I'm a huge Tekashi69 fan, he's half Mexican half Puerto Rican but he's produced by blacks and got his style from ZillaKami and SosMula

he says,while listening to his redneck music which the most popular song right now is a collab with a rapper

Attached: ef892ee5-9a38-4c0d-bae1-8a220d6018fa.jpg (590x885, 34K)

i dont care about white people's opinion on rap music,now.can we shut the fuck up about trump and white people and get back to the point of the op.if you rednecks had any brains you'd realize ms 13 is a gang who originated in los angelos.not mexico like your ignorant president thinks

ms13 isnt mexican tho

Most rednecks fucking hate new country sillyhead. The only people listening to it are retarded white women from VA and the midwest

you like country too? cool dude. we should hang out some time and burn crosses in niggers yards and drink bush beer. we are friends

actually they are

no,i hate country.im not some southern redneck like you are

either way,i should of known a place full of redneck trumptards would turn this into a political argument.all i wanted to know if ms 13 had any rappers.you trumpshits need to go back to the meth ridden communities you crawled out of,you ruin literally everything with politics

I gave you a serious response faggot.

Ms13 is a cartel that actually commits organized crime, bribes politicians and police forces, grows cocaine ETC. You literally have to rape/ murder to even be considered to get in.

Bloods/crips are just bands of niggers wearing colored bandanas and shooting each other for selling drugs where they sell drugs.

Because American Mainstream Rap isnt something Mexican/spanish rappers want to accomplish, only decent rapper is al alfa when he actually has a verse. He features too much with nothing to show.

Hispanics try to reach the top in their market which is music rather than rapping itself.

Hell they dont support asians as much, even jay park did a good job with his 1st roc nation album rapping in english but not matter what he wont be mainstream.

Im just glad rap is reaching pinacles in other countries. Korea got (nafla, kid milli, EK, Beenzino, justhis) which tbh are unique and good asf rappers.

Best examples are
Nafla - locked and loaded
Kid milli - duracell
EK - God God God
Beenzino - Dali van picasso
Justhis - doppelgangem

are you fucking retarded? you're the one talking about Trump and I gave an example of a successful Latino artist who makes music that sounds like black rap, not Latino rap. Jesus Christ. Latino's do better with G-Funk.

slob.

ms 13 is not a cartel you trumpshit,you dont even know anything about ms 13.you just think mexicans=bad

not retarded,just tired of posts like this getting turned into a political argument because trumptards can never have a discussion without politics entering it

then stay on topic yourself rather than feeding trolls faggot

You can't find bloods and crips rappers, it's just an act made up by studios to sell records. MS13 only has like 600 members.

not feeding trolls,you fags are the ones who dont stay on topic.i brought up ms 13 rappers and you rednecks started talking about donald trump

South park Mexican. Spm baby

Ms13 is a cartel
Ms13 isnt Mexican
Ms13 is mainly el salvadorians and other central Americans

You're retarded, neck yourself.

This guy has a point. Production is lacking real depth sometimes.

MS13 does have rapers, just not mainstream shit like those fronting Jew owned sombras. You'd know this if you weren't a lame.

lol now you're arguing about Trump and what category of criminal organization MS is. get fucked.

Cartels have their own music. Its like folk songs that tell stories about the shit they did.

Beaners wetbacks spics theyre all the same.

i never specified mainstream rappers,i dont care if their mainstream or not

>Literally have to rape/murder.
Bullshit.

the fact you consider ms 13 a criminal organization tells me your an offended trump supporter

funny how you rednecks throw such a fit over mexican gangs,but dont care about white supremacist gangs like aryan nation

Fuck off with your muble rap garbage

Pretty sure no one cares about aryan rappers. Duh

>Only 600 members
Yeah, in Caldwell alone

pretty sure no one cares about rednecks,now fuck off trumptard.should of known you hillbillys would of already this with politics like you do professional sports

Says the mumble rapper.

That aint even mumble rap.
This is true mumble rap:
DBO

I've said nothing about politics yet here you are talking about trump. Weird that it's you who always brings him up?

Attached: 20191028_074402.jpg (428x398, 90K)

do you think the bloods and crips aren't criminal organizations either? Search the thread for 'trump' and you'll only find yourself.

Attached: tumblr_o6yypi35mO1v5da4eo1_1280.jpg (960x1280, 144K)

>rap
>music
Pick one.

I specified that ms13 has rappers, just not mainstream shit like the sombras.
You have shit reading comprehension for a fed.

Mara Salvatrucha is a criminal organization.
The AB and AK work with ms13 and several Mexican gangs.

because rap music is romanticised, and the bloods and the crips are the most popular ones

The slobs and crips

They prob dont listen to rap. They prob listen to that gay mexican music with accordians and horns n shit.

MS13 are Salvadorean. Us Mexicans hate them more than whites do.

Do they listen to the same clown music as u guys? Why does ur music sound like circus music juan?

It sounds like traditional German music, actually.

Salvadoreans usually listen to shit-tier music like reggaeton, aka anything with that annoying-ass Despacito beat.

Have 5 relatives go to the same High School as him. Fucked a girl who went to school with him and is friends with the mother of the girl he diddled; he didn't do it. Harris county sets people left right and center happened to me MANY times!

Maybe its because most white gangs are in prison? You have PENI but the vast majority of white “gang members” are in max security prison.

>reggaeton shit-tier
>jump around a sombrero like autistic apes

Attached: D7ShRPYXoAA-XXB.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

disgusting

most rappers who make it mainstream aren't about doing any real gangster shit
granted some are, like gucci mane, but most of them just have the image
ms13 members are about gang shit and don't care about making it big with rap and chances are they wouldn't last long in the public eye as they'd be scrutinized and likely linked to crimes

Do you know for sure if you died tonght, you'd go to heaven user?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Rju5zXwLzU&t=

Attached: revelation 2217 kjv.jpg (800x487, 210K)