Thank Christ for Chuck Berry creating the single greatest genre of music that exists

Thank Christ for Chuck Berry creating the single greatest genre of music that exists

Attached: Chuck Berry.jpg (800x628, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ROwVrF0Ceg
news.avclub.com/rocket-88-the-first-rock-song-ever-turns-65-today-1798244943
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Country & western?

Yeah, user, Chuck Berry TOTALLY created country

Rock and roll, dipshit

Attached: Maximum Disappoint.gif (200x200, 833K)

Good to have confirmation. You mentioned the greatest genre, so I thought I was right, but I never heard of this Barry guy. Is he related to Manilow?

everything Berry did was taken from his pianist Johnnie Johnson

except for this

Attached: chuck berry.gif (240x183, 363K)

>Is he related to Manilow?
No, he is the architect behind rock and roll
youtube.com/watch?v=6ROwVrF0Ceg

NONONONONONONONONONO

It is virtually impossible to attribute any genre to one single individual. Example: Heavy metal. Many groups say they were inspired by Zeppelin, others say they were inspired by the Beatles, still others say they were inspired by the Stones

and all those bands were influenced by Chuck Berry

Naw, Chuck didn't invent it. It was an evolution. Even though other anons joke about country Bill Haley and the Comets were a big part of the evolution. They were once a country band: Bill Haley and the Saddlemen.

Check your fucking facts. Berry stole his entire sound, not to mention the song “ Johnny B. Goode” from a virtually-unknown guitarist named Calvin Klein in 1955, and gave him fuck-all for credit.

Attached: AAD581A5-7EB2-4A6B-8356-53192E476BB2.jpg (638x425, 60K)

no it was marty McFly that did it

Black Sabbath are the fathers of metal

The way I see it, the “first metal song” is really, really difficult to pin down, but Black Sabbath’s self-titled debut was definitively the first metal album, and they were the first metal band.

Summertime Blues by Blue Cheer?

Fuck off Jew. Niggers have contributed literally nothing to society.

news.avclub.com/rocket-88-the-first-rock-song-ever-turns-65-today-1798244943

Check your shit. There is alot to the question of rock origin but delta blues could arguably be the root of rock.

Got any suggestions for something I should listen to? I've always thought Sabbath single-handedly created the genre

Some people say that Cream was the father of metal. I don't agree, and Ginger Baker hated the idea.

I listen to Primus

Yeah, I fully disagree with anyone who says Cream were the fathers of metal. No fuckin' way

>swoosh

Folk Metal!

there were a number of now obscure dense blues records in the 1960's that really are the progenitors of metal

thank god for him spying on women in the toilets at his hotel.
>i want you to plaaaaay with my ding-a-ling

Triggered Sup Forumsflake detected
I'll have to do some research

I caught a left-of-the-dial station once while driving that had a program. really good. shitty reception, so i couldn't make out artists or titles well.

When I see chuck berry all i can think of is

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

you know the one
post it

you probably think The Seeds or the Monks are the progentors of punk too