How true is it?

How true is it?

Attached: 3EAE5E5D-0CFF-4F73-8FA9-5E68392CF644.png (621x572, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

roadsnacks.net/these-are-the-ten-worst-places-in-florida/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>SC
>Greer

Greer isnt terrible. I would say Easley is the shittiest town in the state.

Or Pickens. The entire police force there are coke addicts. 105% of the population is on meth. The only thing worth checking out is the massive flea market and the whole point of going is experiencing The Hills Have Eyes for yourself. Dont let anyone touch you or the limb will rot and fall off

Easley sucks too.

Seattle is way worse than Spokane

Los Angeles is way worse than any city in SOCAL

I think A city like Seattle would still have more things to do than a remote place like spokane

Stockton and Oakland are both worse than Modesto.

I think Houston is a far bigger shithole than Dallas...

Worcester is not the worst in Mass. It's got colleges and a decent number of things to do. Worst is probably some irrelevant places like Brockton.

Agreed. Map is automatically bullshit.

From Dayton OH, can confirm

For AZ Mesa is just a part of Phoenix. Id say casa grand.

For Texas Dallas is huge and therefor there's plenty of stuff there. I'd vote for El Paso.

Virginia beach is pretty tame compared to just about any niggertown in Henrico

The dem control most capitals. So don't go downtown anymore. Atlanta sucks

>Iowa
>Cedar Rapids

Spot on.

Webster/Dudley MA. Hobos everywhere, drunk Polacks and smelly nignogs

Albany is the worst city in the state. That's where you will find true niggers.

Fuck you nigger. Also Dayton. Worst city is Sydney go move there and kys with heroin

I would imagine there are far worse places in MN to be than Edina. Just another suburb shithole, but I'd rather be there than some literal middle of nowhere dirt town, or living in North Murderapolis.

It just so happens the worst states have a certain ethnic minority in them.

Yeah bakersfield is pretty dog shit.

Sydney is hardly a city. Why you care if they kill themselves? Cincinasty has over 300 murders a year. I'll gladly take Sydney.

Lived many years in Gastonia, but as shitty as it is there it certainly isn't the worst. Damn close to it tho.

22k people isn’t a city? You don’t know shit faggot. Cincinnati is based. Stop hanging around niggers and gays.

They control most urban areas, since that's where most educated people and minorities live.

>Modesto
>Bakersfield
Nah. San Fran.

Texas is wrong as fuck. Its either waco or houston.

Belle glade worst city in Florida

The worst city in Oregon is easily Ontario.

Or Midland/Odessa. Or Abilene. But probably Houston.

Chester is the worst city in PA. 5-10 miles south of Philly, right near Camden. The whole place is a hornets nest. Reading is pretty bad, too. Lived there for a couple years, spent two weeks in the county lock-up. It sucked. Scranton is pretty fucked up, but not nearly at those levels. Scranton ranks poorly because it's a short bus ride to NYC, so the drug mules can scoot in and out bringing cheap dope, but they mostly keep to themselves in shitty nigger bars and the cheap run-down parts of town.

>22k people isn’t a city?
No it isn't lol

>North Dakota
well they didn't list any of the shit holes on the reservations so I don't think this is very accurate, GF is pretty shit though

well indiana is wrong, South Bend is way worse than Gary now, in the 80's maybe.

lived in Texas all my life. the Mexicans have nothing on the niggers of Houston. and the traffic is non stop bullshit in Houston. el Paso has almost no traffic and Dallas you can still move around even during the rush.

Imagine still being in 7th grade

Gary is an apocalyptic wasteland. Are you dumb?

fuck at least you can get though Waco on 35 in fifteen minutes. stuck in niggerville Houston at some point no matter which way you go thru it....

Yea Flint is totally worse than Detroit. Durr.

Topeka, KS isn't really a dump. It's just crime ridden because it's full of niggers and beaners. For some reason Mexicans flock to Topeka. There are taco shops on every corner downtown.
I know, I live there and am white.

chicago is the worst city in illinois

Poor Pueblo. Everyone, even those not from Colorado think it's the absolute worst. I don't fully get it

>North Dakota
>Grand Forks
As a resident of said shithole, I can't argue with it.

Umm...You wouldn't mean Sidney, would you Einstein? Hour north of Dayton on 75. Guess what? Addicts dropping like flies all over Ohio. Sidney ain't shit.

portsmouth is worse in ohio. Grew up there, it's literally detroit

I was going to say N. Augusta/Aiken or Pickens.

Oh no my phone autocorrected better make a huge deal about it! It’s also not an hour north of Dayton. Eat dicks I hope you OD like those turds in SIDNEY

That's pretty true.

Terre Haute is a fucking cesspool. Never been to Gary Indiana but terre haute is worse.

You have to have money to live in Seattle.

No. I’m a cop in Philly and have been to Scranton I don’t even know how many times. Philly is the worst shithole on the east coast. It’s where hell meets the earth. It was the worst when I grew up here. It’s the worst as an adult here. There is nothing worse on this state than what this god forsaken city has to offer.

You know why Delaware has that little circle on the end? Thats where they keep their Doberman.

Hobbs NM at least has oil jobs and money. Roswell NM however only has gangs and meth.

Not a clue what you’re talking about man. Delaware county that boarders philly or the state of Delaware?

Nah... pretty cheap to set up a tent there.

Well Topeka definitely sucks more than Wichita. Though we are a close second we have just a little bit of that bleeding state hospitality left. Even tweakers and hobos can strike up a decent conversation every now and then. But Topeka? Topeka is doomed. Between the Westborough Baptist church and every crack addled asshole peddling stolen televisions that place is screwed.

Yeah Flint is definitely worse than Detroit. Detroit has at least some redeeming qualities, decent airport, some flourishing business downtown. Flint has literally fucking nothing but industrial wasteland and crime.

Imagine living in the boonies and thinking you don't

I'm from Boston. Worcester is the joke city of Massachusetts because it has some real shitty parts, but it's got some good stuff going on there too, great music/art/comedy scene. It's a real cool place actually if you look past the scummy areas like downtown.

There's a lot of cities much worse than Worcester in Mass, here's a few off the top of my head:

Fall River (this place like the Den from fallout 2)
Brockton
North Adams (Klamath)
Springfield (Worcester is to Boston as Springfield is to Worcester)
Lowell
Lawrence
Lynn
Dorchester
Roxbury

Attached: blinkah.jpg (420x305, 26K)

Can confirm nobody likes Bakersfield

Jacksonville is worse than Orlando in Florida.

Another vote for Pickens.

N. Chas in the lowcountry.

can confirm browning montana is shit

i live in dayton. its facts man.

What's wrong with North Adams? Seems like a pleasant little town.

Any city controlled by Democrats ends up with higher crime and poverty than anywhere else in the state.

>Rock Springs
No argument from me.

Burlington is the real shithole of Colorado.

Indiana fag here. Gary is the worst city in Indiana. Funny that I live 10 miles east of that cesspool

Lmao. Don't insult my little ghetto town. I heard gunshots the other night.

We got Massasoit though

Some Philadelphian you are. Thats what I get for talking to a cop: Never heard the joke, and never seen a map.

Attached: delaware.jpg (1118x1600, 194K)

top news stories from fall river. this is easily the worst city in mass i've been to. Stabbing, broken sewer main, and a shooting. Everyone you meet looks like a tweaker. The liquor store is the busiest place in town.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 11.44.30 PM.png (730x587, 172K)

Kek Virginia beach 100% accurate

Any state controlled by Republicans is full of welfare queens, unemployment and failing education.

This

Orlando is far from the worst city in Florida, there are too many to count really but in my experience Daytona Beach and Palm City really are terrible.

I'd have to say Houma is the worst city in Louisiana

Orlando is definitely not the worst city in florida. Theme parks every where, top tier latinas, 1 hr away from the beach, decent amount of jobs. I could name 5 worse citys of the top of my head.

Albany, NY here. It's not that bad. Few shitty places. Besides the parks, NY just sucks in general.

If you think Seattle is a shithole, it's probably because you're willing to live in a tent. There are kids right out of college making 200k, thats why it costs ten bucks for some faggot pumpkin-elderberry wheat beer.

The 12 mile circle. Never heard any joke about it. Don’t really have any contact with anyone from Delaware so I guess that’s why

100% agree

Why didn't they say North Minneapolis?

Also this

rampant poverty. as soon as you get away from downtown you see nothing but boarded up houses, for-closures, and people living in DIY shacks. Poverty rate is twice the state average.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 11.50.11 PM.png (668x696, 476K)

Austin is by far the worst. Houston is a close second i fucking hate going there

Come to Troy you'll wanna leave if you come in the south or burgh. hate this shithole i live above crackheads at least Albany is big enough to have good places

IL checking in. Def wrong. Cairo is a nightmare, but East St. Louis is a nightmare featuring all of your exes.

>Texas
>Dallas

100% accurate

You only hate Austin because Fawks Noos tells you to

Don't shit on Modesto. The central valley is bomb.

I haven't been back in a while. But San Antonio was gross spicfest last time I was through.

Nothing but fat beaners wearing spurs jerseys

Orlando is flush

roadsnacks.net/these-are-the-ten-worst-places-in-florida/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 11.53.06 PM.png (858x672, 901K)

Butthurt much, newfag?

Newsflash: Rural areas have lower crime than urban areas. However, in my rural area, I went into a gas station where a bunch of drunken meth heads were standing around and talking about their cocks, and giving the stink-eye to anyone stupid enough to come in to buy gas. I give it a week before someone blows their rotted redneck heads off.

Straight truth. I live in Merced, and Stockton is a dive.

THIS! a thousand times THIS!

Austin is incredible. I lived there for 2 years and had the time of my life. Absolutely fucking amazing place. Amazing women, crazy parties, great music, great scene, so much fun stuff to do, so much to explore. Definite contender for one of the best cities in America. I look back on those days like a dream, or a really good TV show.

Attached: 72461526_2184519201845205_4253845256178499584_n-1.jpg (280x373, 36K)

I live right on the border of Mesa and Tempe, which is all PHX metro essentially. There really isn't a terrible city in the valley.

Orlando is far from being the worst place in Florida

And for Massachusetts, it has to be like Brockton or Fall River. Maybe Lawrence with all the drugs.

fuck you chemical monkey

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 2.06.52 PM.png (499x372, 422K)