Discuss Your Donuts

Discuss Your Donuts

Attached: 135528-We-All-Have-Secrets.jpg (640x640, 65K)

I'm A 22 year old pedo.

Never acted on it. Idk why I'm mentally ill.

im a 31 year old sex addict who just caught their first incurable std. just loving life and trying to figure how to recover.

What STD?

>be me 14 hanging with dork friend
>bored n stupid
>get idea to let air out of car tires
>literally let the air out of every cars tires multiple tires each car
>don’t do it to the one kid we hate’s house
>purposely walk past on way to school
>see cops talking to his folks and he’s on the driveway in tears
>don’t see him in school anymore
>victimless crime
>mostly

just herpes, thankfully. but first time its something i cant make go away. i caught gono a couple times before, but thats easy too with antibiotics though some strains are becoming resistant.

i don't eat donuts
maybe i should

GAMECHANGER. They are sooooooo delicious! not very healthy though, so take it easy, but as a treat, as a dessert, they're hard to beat.

I'm a nigger and I approve this thread.

A few years ago I fingered my parents’ friends 11yo daughter when we were all on family vacation together and I worry that she remembers and will tell people.

I’m dating a half white/half black girl, we’re quite happy together, but I’m secretly racist as fuck. She’s literally the only black person I’ve ever met that I can stand. Kikes, nigs, spics, gooks...can’t tucking stand them. But I love her.

My mother molested me when I was a kid.

I once tried to smoke a banana.

Fuck

When I was 16, I had to live with my dad, his new wife, and her three kids for the summer. I ended up doing everything but intercourse with the middle daughter who was like, 12, and saw the eldest daughter, 14, topless.

i'm a decent looking kid. have mad friends and people that care about me. i'm bi polar and manic. i have voyeur pictures of all my female friends. stole noods of their phones. set up cameras in the bathrooms. cheated on any girl ive been with. theyve all been great people. im so normal on the outside and so dark on the inside. i wonder if anyone ever notices.

I tricked my girlfriend into getting a tattoo of Nermal.

My wife cheated on me with a guy who a guy who used to post on Sup Forums. He posted on here that if he gets her in bed he'd take pictures and post them. I was very angry and wanted to kick his teeth in, but now that it's all over, i secretly want to see the pictures.
Every day I check this website afraid/hoping he posts then.

Whoops, it's late, I need to stop posting and go to bed . Shit grammar

>be me
>12yo on family trip with my uncle family
>one night adults drinking in the living room
>me watching TV in my room
>sharing room with cousin in law of the same age
>she's sleeping next to me
>she's a really heavy sleeper
>I'm a horny kid
>start feeling her thighs
>btw she's wearing a standart pajama pants and tshirt
>go for the crotch
>rub her for like 15 minutes
>feel my fingers getting wet
>fuck it
>get my hand inside her pants
>holy shit I'm in heaven
>finger her slowly while she gets wetter and wetter
>finally cant wait anymore and take mi dick out
>jerk off and cum in her face
>quickly clean her
>go to sleep
>before I can their parents come in
>they tuck her a bit while I pretend to sleep
>"hey there's a wet stain on the pillow"
>(oh shit fuck jesus I'm dead)
>"she must have drooled in her sleep"
>thank u aunt for being a stupid bitch

I once knew a guy who rubbed a couple of Eggo waffles between his buttcheeks and served them to his family. He threatened to do it to me if I ever told anyone, so I kept my mouth shut.

>green text?

Not really a secret but I make these threads: () cause I want to chat

Posted in other secrets thread but....

1) looking back on it, when I lost my virginity it was technically rape.

2) I regularly steal my wife's friends, friends gf/wives, and other women's panties to use and masturbate.with. I used to do it all the time but I'm doing it less now.

3) I regularly think about cheating on my wife with another woman. I love my wife but it's more a what could have been type feeling. I do know I will never give in to anything physical

I nearly had a gay guy suck my dick and i'm completely straight.