If the average penis size is 8 inches, but I'm only 7, can I still give a girl an orgasm?

If the average penis size is 8 inches, but I'm only 7, can I still give a girl an orgasm?

Attached: 03-the-joker-w1200-h630-1562679871.jpg (480x479, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my penis can give your mom an orgasm

the average is 5 inches

Itt: anons rushing to do a quick google search. Tears beginning to fill their eyes

Wtf no its 6 inches dicklet
Where the fuck do you live?

b8

I'm 7 also and never had a girl that wasn't satisfied. Had a fee that said it was too big though

Obviously 8 isn't average

Flee*

OBVIOUSLY

Attached: uoub78ik.jpg (226x206, 7K)

Few* damn autocorrect

b8

Nope. Sorry to tell you. Go ahead and learn to suck the cock.

It's more like 6

Coping this hard
What's next? 5'6" is the average height for a male?

The average is actually 6, so you're good.

Attached: bait.jpg (600x600, 18K)

b8

At least I've had sex. My dick is rather small unironically. Just over 5 inches, yet I make sure my partners are satisfied by using toys and other sexual activities. There is more to sex than just dick in pussy. People in this thread who are feeling insecure, no one honestly cares that much except for size queens.

Attached: altl3ejy7nygqne5mel6.png (800x450, 245K)

Stop it ya cunt

Attached: Australian+posting+comp_b3d207_5975673.jpg (900x900, 131K)

>Don't worry user. I always become dry after cumming.
>I'll definitely call you and not ghost you

Well if you actually knew me you'd know that I have a regular female sex partner. Yes I've been ghosted before but only by women I never actually fucked. So there's that. It felt shitty being ghosted the first few times but women can be fucking petty assholes. My FWB likes me and I like her.

Attached: 1554921835208.jpg (344x291, 58K)

In Murica the average is closer to 5, since we have Jews and Asians and beaners.

Attached: 1571618458231.png (719x721, 965K)

if you are only 7 don't worry your penor will grow during puberty, plenty of time to give orgasms then

also underage b&

>puberty

Hang on, I thought you had to be 21 to use fchan?

Attached: 4cc.jpg (500x137, 13K)

Retard

You must be new.

Ur shit outta luck OP. Since u lack the normal 8, u might as well go forward with ur transition and get used to slobbing on normal sized penises.

>>If the average penis size is 8 inches, but I'm only 7, can I still give a girl an orgasm?
>>i'm only 7

Attached: a35.jpg (680x680, 65K)

All you need is a tongue

average size is 10 despite what these (((statistics))) tell you (they were made up to prevent a mass suicide in Asia).
Pic related is what the average American looks like.

Attached: JamesFalcon.jpg (200x220, 9K)

These math problems are getting weirder and weirder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size
>5.17 inches

If you actually think the average dick size is 8" then you're a special brainwashed kind of dumbass

Okay average peen size is between 5-6.5 inches depending on what study you’re looking at. However, penis size is not on the normal curve due to their being a greater amount of smaller penises-peenlets, if you will- than mega penis. What this means is that when measuring the commonality of penis size one must look at the median which is probably closer to around 7 inches when looking at penis size since the mean is affected by outliers. Basically more men have a penis size of seven inches than any other size.

Okay average peen size is between 5-6.5 inches depending on what study you’re looking at. However, penis size is not on the normal curve due to their being a greater amount of smaller penises-peenlets, if you will- than mega penis. What this means is that when measuring the commonality of penis size one must look at the median which is probably closer to around 7 inches when looking at penis size since the mean is affected by outliers. Basically more men have a penis size of seven inches than any other size. *there I fucking hate myself

The average male that doesn't lift weights cannot bench press their own body weight.