>Trump releases “HILLARY NO” Pokémon Video
youtu.be/iH5kXAZHfNs
>Hillary tries to make a Pokemon Go joke
youtu.be/3wWf397ZI0Y
>Into That Good Night – Trump 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2w-lkXiqA
>E.T. Williams: Islam is helping Trump beat Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=7BeimBRx_Qw
>Hillary’s America Teaser Trailer – In Theatres July 22nd!
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>THROWBACK: Watch Trump Supporters Educate & EMBARRASS Triggered Liberals
youtube.com/watch?v=XiADgGSGHiM
>Trump – Hillary for Prison Diss Song
youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
donaldtrump2016online.com/
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf
propublica.org/article/what-newt-gingrich-really-thinks-of-donald-trump
rt.com/op-edge/350193-trump/
nytimes.com/2016/07/09/arts/design/artists-begin-building-trumps-border-wall-sending-mexico-the-bill.html?_r=0
phibetaiota.net/2016/06/charles-ortel-is-clinton-foundation-a-100-billion-charity-fraud-zero-financial-statements-millions-of-cases-of-wire-fraud-and-solicitation-fraud/
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-clinton-underperforming-obama-coalition/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/23/rip-breitbart-news-editor-mike-flynn-passes-away/
youtube.com/watch?v=ce4GUAaeOjI
youtube.com/watch?v=m6gVxwO8sNY
youtube.com/watch?v=0kwqZEwG4tQ
youtu.be/fpyw_i5r6jE
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
youtube.com/watch?v=aU-ekVqrPGg
youtube.com/watch?v=zw3md54mNrY
youtube.com/user/trump/videos
trumpshow.info/
pastebin.com/E3nwRBJe
mega.nz/#F!ScYQybBC!tV2EHJPyBcFT2P-j5pZAGg
youtube.com/watch?v=yU-ajfYQoOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w6l5J-0raaM
youtube.com/watch?v=bwuajJlVgGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mike Pence is a pretty cool guy.

*goy

Latest Banter
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
donaldtrump2016online.com/

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

ARTICLES/NEWS
>Caught on Tape: Gingrich shit talking Trump in February
propublica.org/article/what-newt-gingrich-really-thinks-of-donald-trump
>RT Op-Ed: Media’s constant trouncing of Trump Proves Democracy a Charade
rt.com/op-edge/350193-trump/
>Artists Are Building a Trump Wall & Sending Mexico the bill
nytimes.com/2016/07/09/arts/design/artists-begin-building-trumps-border-wall-sending-mexico-the-bill.html?_r=0
>Charles Ortel: Is Clinton Foundation a $100 Billion Charity Fraud
phibetaiota.net/2016/06/charles-ortel-is-clinton-foundation-a-100-billion-charity-fraud-zero-financial-statements-millions-of-cases-of-wire-fraud-and-solicitation-fraud/
>Polls: So far, Hillary is UNDERPERFORMING w/ Obama Coalition
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-clinton-underperforming-obama-coalition/
>RIP: Pro-Trump Breitbart Editor Dies
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/23/rip-breitbart-news-editor-mike-flynn-passes-away/

EMPEROR’S DESK
>RT: Clintons make Gambino crime family look like junior league
youtube.com/watch?v=ce4GUAaeOjI
>Hillary in 2012: TPP is the “Gold Standard” of Trade
youtube.com/watch?v=m6gVxwO8sNY
>Trump Campaign Statement on Istanbul Bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=0kwqZEwG4tQ
>FLASHBACK: Clinton admits CFR runs the USA?
youtu.be/fpyw_i5r6jE
>REVEALED: Google is ACTIVELY helping Hillary Win
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
>#NeverTrump Always Fails!
youtube.com/watch?v=aU-ekVqrPGg
>Trey Gowdy endorses Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=zw3md54mNrY
>Trump YT Channel
youtube.com/user/trump/videos

TRUMPGEN ARCHIVE
trumpshow.info/
pastebin.com/E3nwRBJe
mega.nz/#F!ScYQybBC!tV2EHJPyBcFT2P-j5pZAGg

This VP choice was made for 2 reasons:

> Finally get the RNC invested

Trump needs the RNC's organizational support. Unlike conventional candidates who have a background and working relationships with other politicians, Trump doesn't have the ability to create a national campaign on his own. The RNC has agreed to fill out the national ground campaign if Trump agrees to raise money for them. Until now the RNC has been half-assing it.

With Pence as VP, the RNC now has an incentive to see Trump win. Pence is young enough to actually run for President later on, he'll be set up perfectly for 2020 if Trump loses or for 2024 if Trump wins. The RNC will now start fleshing out the battle ground state teams and get the ball rolling.

Hell, if they don't get along with Trump they can always run Pence as a primary challenger in 2020. Just have Pence pick a battle to make it seem like there are big enough ideological differences between the two and then spam the airwaves with "racist" things the sitting President of the United States has said.

> His family refused to support Christie

Arguably Christie is an even better VP choice for the RNC than Pence is (he's more talented, he's a northerner so he has deeper fundraising ability, deep establishment ties). Christie also gets along really well with Trump and Trump believes in him.
However.
Christie has a nasty history with Ivanka's husband's father. Christie prosecuted him and went over the top in slandering the family name. Ivanka refused to work for the campaign if Christie was named VP (same as she did when Manafort gave his ultimatum to leave).

Otherwise, Christie would be the next Vice President.

Pence is fine. We all just wanted someone more high energy and outwardly based. It's a safe choice all things considered.

Fighting crime, trying to save the world,
Here he come just in time, president Donald J Trump

watched some pence interviews
he seems like a pretty solid pick after all

What does ivanka even do for the campaign herself? She doesn't write any speeches, rarely gives any speeches and never acts as a surrogate like Eric or don jr.

THIS THOUGHTFUL PENCE PEPE IS NOW CALLED

"PENCE MAKES SENSE"

PLEASE ONLY USE IT WHEN MAKING SENSIBLE POINTS

THANK YOU
AND JUST REMEMBER

>TRUMP MAKES DOLLARS
>PENCE MAKES SENSE

Can't get to 270 if you alienate the social cons. There was probably a better choice out there but of the 4 contenders he made the most political sense.

Pence will alienate the swing/Ind. Voters Trump needed in the general election.

GOP sabotaged him.

So I guess they were blowing their load before they clocked out? Pretty quiet now.

I think the whole purpose of Ivanka is to try and get MUH PUSSY voters.

You spoke too soon.
kek

>VP alienates independent voters, not the actual candidate

Cast-iron logic.

Maybe. Maybe not. I'm sure they ran the numbers on it.

Wow I hate Trump now!

You fuckers need to really work on your Pence Defence.

YOU SOUND LIKE GODDAMN REDDIT BERNOUTS WHEN YOU BLINDLY SHILL FOR PENCE WITH SHIT ARGUMENTS

HE IS OBJECTIVELY A TERRIBLE SELLOUT VP PICK DONE IN ORDER TO GET THE BACKING OF THE GOP

TRUMP RUNS ON TRANSPARENCY

YOU START TO BREAK THAT AND YOU DO MORE DAMAGE THAN JUST ADMITTING THAT PENCE IS

FUCKING

HORRIBLE

Base Turnout > Wishy-Washy Independents

America is more polarized than ever. This isn't the 2008 or even 2012 election.

What time is it in America? is it lunch or something?

All the shill's dissapeared.

Nothing except meddle in the campaign affairs from what ive seen

5:41am in the middle of nowhere where I live.

>Voters Trump needed in the general election
Those voters are going to come to terms soon enough when they see the first debate, which will be after a few more months of Trump hammering home the fact how corruptible and evil that woman actually is.

Obvious choice will be obvious. Relax.

I feel like realistically it was a reaction to the shitty numbers out of north carolina and virginia

But let's not forget that back when Indiana was the "firewall", Pence endorsed Cruz but it was a very tepid endorsement and almost a stealth-praising of Trump. Surely some of you remember that.

Indiana was the state that really delivered the final blow for Trump, so I can see him rewarding loyalty here

Watch how Trump's % goes up with registered republicans in the next 2-3 weeks.

See

So Christie got jewed.
Welp.

Women are pathetic leaders, Trump is stupid to let her influence things.

Is Pence even as *tough* as most of the other candidates that were running? He seems pretty Kasich-y

Yes, because there are scores of MUH JEEBUS voters in Virginia and North Carolina that were alienated and were definitely staying home instead of going to the polls to vote against Hillary who is literally the daughter of Satan.

We have multiple timezones

East Coast (New York/Atlanta/DC/Florida): it's 5:43AM
Central (Detroit/Texas):4:43am

Pence doesn't only appeal to evangelicals

He's a very safe across-the-board pick

Yes. He always mentioned that
>I beat Cruz badly in his firewall, it was supposed to be his firewall of Indiana
>lyin Ted, lyin Ted
>no no, we beat him, he is no longer lyin Ted. He even got the governors endorsement, but it really wasn't much of one. It almost sounded like he was endorsing me!

4 irrefutable points:
1 - He's not that bad
2 - He agrees with Trump on most of the fundamental issues
3 - He's just the VP
4 - Hillary and her VP will always be worse

He's safe in terms of Republican circles but I don't think he helps Trump win independents which is the largest voting bloc. Of course, no one votes against a candidate based on their veep so perhaps it doesn't matter.

Do you have any idea how much moderates and leftists hate the establishment and especially hillary Clinton?

THEY WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP PURELY FOR A FUCKING MEME VP

PENCE IS ANTI MEME

HES A SHIT ESTABLISHMENT KEKSERVATIVE GLOBALIST

>2 - He agrees with Trump on most of the fundamental issues
Except for hating Muslims but I'm sure Mr. Manafort can...persuade him.

***MUST WATCH***

BILL STILL ANALYSIS ON PENCE

***MUST WATCH**

youtube.com/watch?v=yU-ajfYQoOQ

I like it. Saved and adopted.

> mfw "pence make sense" is the new "can't stump the trump" and is RT but the emperor himself

Safety is what we need right now. Trump's offense and defense have almost always been top notch.

he kicked syrian refugees out of his state.

>hes just the VP
You realize Trump has had 2 assassination attempts BEFORE THE GENERAL ELECTION HAS EVEN STARTED

>I feel like realistically it was a reaction to the shitty numbers out of north carolina and virginia

VA is a blue state, Trump should abandon it. NOVA has grown as the federal government has and its very blue.

North Carolina maybe I don't know much about them.

I see this more as getting Iowa/Kansas/Utah on board 100%. Indiana too but they already were more or less.

My guess is that Trump figured he can get the independents himself, since he already was

Remember he was tied with Hillary in the latest Rasmussen poll

And that's with only 75% of Republican support

If Pence brings in even just 5% more reluctant republicans then that's a lot, and he's already doing it. Did you see Hannity? Savage likes Pence too. Most conservative hubs are agreeing he's not the worst, not exciting, kind of tolerable.

Pence is doing no harm, and that's the best thing that could have happened.

Dont even make me post pence shit

That badge is fuckin' awesome.

Pence is like cold steel

Michael Savage coined "Pence Makes Sense" on his radio show on the 14th

I'm surprised it's not already a meme

I like Mike
Pence Makes Sense

There's a lot of good material with this guy even if he is kind of milquetoast

Thats called pandering to your local base when you dont apply that character trait to your policy for the whole nation. If they go to any state they can just drive to another

Pandering +1
MAGA -1

So they'll kill both trump and his magic "assassination insurance" vp, cuck Ryan is president then.

Did you even watch the Hannity interview? At least hear what he's saying in interviews TODAY instead of twitter posts from last year.

>posts from not even the current year.

> Watch how Trump's % goes up with registered republicans in the next 2-3 weeks.

This. Trump was polling under 80% on some polls among republicans while Hillary was polling over 90 among democrats, the biggest reason for the Clinton +5 or +6 polls.

Closing that gap, even if he loses some independents, will put him ahead in the polls.

It is interesting to watch normiebook accounts these days. Republican soccer moms and grannies are starting to board the trump train in great part she to the vp choice.

No, demographics are real. Independent voters choose elections for a reason it's not just a theory - the voters are already aligned - Trump won't change that, and the numbers are a few % points on Dems side in swing states. Those few % Trump has to find by appealing to undecided/Ind/"swing" voters.

Why do you think they're called swing voters in swing states - idiot.

Trump just played a big card the wrong way. It will hurt him, the only questions are 1. Why? Who made him do it? And 2. Can he overcome it anyway?

> VP Analysis
> Starts with Electoral College map

VP's don't win or lose individual states. That's not how it works.

>implying you can kill Jim Webb
Jim Webb is literally deadlier than most assassins in the world.

you niggers need to listen to him speak,

youtube.com/watch?v=w6l5J-0raaM

Nobody's making you, we've all seen it. It doesn't help now that the decision has been made. Fuck off to Reddit if you don't want to support trump/pence.

>actually kicks syrian refugees out of his state

>HURR THIS DOESNT COUNT THIS IS PANDERING

please leave shill.

why the hell does wolf blitzer keep getting Katrina on his show? she just tears his ass apart every time and he takes it with that straight jew face. the kike probably enjoys the verbal abuse and blows to his dignity

TRUMP SUPPORTS JEWS AND ISRAEL AND YOU STILL SUPPORT HIM!

The Pence video Is literally the first thing in the OP.

and obviously a bunch of dumb niggers didn't watch it

woah wait, Hillary is anti-Jew?

Wouldn't you want to verbally abused by a qt like Katrina?

Trump last I heard had ~75% of Republican Support

Romney in 2012 had 93%

If picking Pence gets him up to anywhere near Romney levels - let's be modest and say 85% - he wins the election immediately

As long as he can keep a hold on the people he already has
Which every poll shows he does
The few people who would abandon him over his VP pick at this point are worth losing to gain that 10-15% of reluctant republicans

She's a great brander from a different generation. Trump trusts her instincts on things he has blind spots for.

Other than that though, Trump is an intense family man. That can't be discounted. Would you make someone your right hand man if they had ruined the life of your son in law?

A lot of people didn't watch it and they should before the main stream media airs all his dirty laundry.

What's wrong with Jews?

I will watch the conference

Its today at 11 right?

Trump's family keeps fucking with his campaign for personal reasons.

That or Christ Christie was going to be the next Attorney General. I mean that would be the best place for him not to mention just the potential historic action he could take in that position would be the fucking ultimate boost for his career.

There is no way when Trump wins he won't try to lynch Hillary on her emails

You want juice, awoo?

Yeah, a lot of anons seem to completely skip the OP then later ask about things that are in the OP. Or spout off shit that's been talked about in the OP already
It disappoints me a bit because updating the OP is what i put most of my effort when making threads. Eh, Oh well.

11 EST i think.

>does it for free
>complains

I am not hating on pence for the few cherry picked reasons he is good (oooo hes a solid career cuckservative politician, he better be able to act right in front of a camera and say good words).

It's just all the big stuff that matters like staying anti-establishment. Nothing can stop a JFK except a VP pretty much

Shill from a different country. They get party V& for saying shit like that there now. There's more to the internet than FB and twitter, kids.

GLASS OF JUICE AWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She's also admittedly his favorite kid, and if you've seen any of her real-estate sermons (they're on youtube) she's actually brilliant. She's much smarter than Trump himself, and I think he realizes that. He's grooming Ivanka for great things.

Here just listen to her
youtube.com/watch?v=bwuajJlVgGs

>Last night military coup
>Turks start going to ATMs trying to get out money and start going to the stores to get basic food and try to get as much as possible
>this guy buys Fanta

What did he mean by this?

Would Trump allow this?

was there a question time last night? if so, link?

(((Pure coincidence)))

not complaining, just remarking m8. It doesn't really mean shit. Calm down.

Was more keen on Flynn, but on closer inspection and reading the thoughtful insights provided by the anons here, Pence is looking pretty good.

He's definitely the Manafort pick, the guy to reassure shaky Republican mainstay voters that may have been put off by Trump's bombast that there's a steady hand on the keel - but he also has a proven track record of getting the results Trump needs in his state.

Trump is a businessman: at the end of the day, he'll hire the man best qualified for the job. He doesn't want someone controversial or too arrogant for his own good (Newt), or someone who can't hold his own in a debate and won't be useful navigating the Washington labyrinth (Flynn).

Pence successfully accomplished what Trump wants to do on a smaller scale, so he's the best fit. Is he the most exciting? Not really. Is he perfect? No. Does he look suspiciously like Wojak? Yes.

But he knows how to get results, and that's all that matters. Though some of you are disappointed I'm sure, nobody ever won an election by being a diehard purist. Remember that.

Bullshit.
Charles Kushner broke the law and got caught.
How is that anyone's fault other than himself?

I sincerely hope Trump didn't make the choice with this involved.

>Lol yous support a canidate who is backed by none faggot Jews
What you want me to support. Hillary because, if so that is fucking retarded.

She isn't smarter then Trump.

Also, that filename. Are you even trying?

>Was more keen on Flynn

Pro-choice VP sinks your ticket. He's not even dismissively pro-choice he's full on its a women's right.

Ivanka is a gem. People love her all around, even Trump haters. With a successful Donald Trump presidency, she could honestly be the first female president some day. Seriously.

I should have said she's a better speaker, but maybe that isn't true either

She's still really good

I think the biggest problem is that Trump has set the bar so high

You cant blow your load prematurely if that's your revolution. We were all counting on Trump to do the impossible and save the world from globalism and hes already selling out before the general election even starts