Why do black chicks love me so much? I'm a skinny DYEL borderline incel, but these nubian queens all want me...

Why do black chicks love me so much? I'm a skinny DYEL borderline incel, but these nubian queens all want me. I work with mostly niggers, and I've overheard that at least 2 of them want me. I know that at least a few others like me, based on how they interact with me. One of them even came up to me and straight up told me she thought I looked really good the other night. I'm not really into black chicks, but I'm starting to consider the possibility, because it seems like white women dont really find me attractive.

Why do black chicks love me so much?

>inb4 obvious humblebrag
>inb4 larping

Attached: 1570842722454.jpg (718x960, 45K)

its all part of their plan to steal your bicycle

you heard them want you? what, can you read their minds?

They all want white dick

lol this

Sheboons want every guy, especially the ones different than what they're used to, and/or they feel won't beat them. They're desperate for attantion just like the 8yo ones you see doing their jiggy stripper dance on the sidewalk in between scribbling incoherently with colored chalk all over it and that stupid jump rope shit they all do.

Attached: OONGA BOONGA.jpg (360x270, 9K)

>nubian queens

Attached: ran_kotobuki.png (1006x766, 856K)

Black chicks have the lowest sexual market value of any race and gender. So If you're a white guy, you're technically more attractive than them.

> Why do black chicks love me so much?

I dunno dude. I’m a dorky guy in NYC in his forties and it’s unbelievably easy to find a usually under 25 black chick to fuck in my car and never talk to again. They’re clearly craving white dick, thank god.

Go out on a date and grow the fuck up.

No one gives a shit what race of person you’re dating, and anyone who does is a fucking loser.

Black, white, purple, whatever race the person is—get the fuck out there and start dating/going out; you’ll be happier.

I overheard conversations. What are you, stupid?

Gotta fuck white if you finna get your credit right

Attached: wherethefuckingpyramidsat.jpg (1024x863, 121K)

I’m a white dork and I’m currently tapping 6 different black women. One gets hit almost daily. I nut in all of them. I’ll make this world whiter one black slut at a time.

OP don’t listen to—
One hundred percent this dude is either a virgin or has fucked less than like 10 people in his entire life.

no, you are stupid for not being able to articulate your thoughts properly. i am saging this thread now. enjoy this righteous comeuppance for your faggoted commenting

> either a virgin or has fucked less than like 10 people in his entire life.

How many pussies do I need to slay to know sex good?

OP Literally said
> I've overheard that at least 2 of them want me
That's pretty clearly a reference to overhearing others speak. Not OP's fault you can't read and don't understand normal turns of phrase.

Fuck off Goldstein

Well if OP isn't into the girls then don't date them. Not much point going out with someone you don't want to be with (relationship or fuck).

It's all part of their plan to get prego and steal child support for 18 years.

Take the chocolate pill, nigga
>tfw black gf
I get to receive massages, homecooked treats and blowjobs, all while triggering Sup Forumsflakes into a full-blown temper tantrum. It's a win/win

Attached: Weird Al - Cool!.gif (400x275, 1.48M)

Post her teats

Yeah let's see those recipes user.