I feel like Im friendzoned by my girlfriend. We're badically good friends...

I feel like Im friendzoned by my girlfriend. We're badically good friends. She rejects any affection and never initiates anything.
She still masturbates but not with me around, so it's not a libido thing.

Idk if I should be manly or nice.

Attached: 311300_08big.jpg (1280x853, 502K)

Imagine how bad she'd be choking if he didn't skip leg day.

Thanks

She's either fucking someone else or jerking off with someone else, my guy.

just start lookng for the next one user, it's doomed. sorry

You can be nice and manly at the same time. Don't be an idiot. Go build her a log cabin or something.

I appreciate the srs responses
Thanks b

Attached: 1572333331512m.jpg (683x1024, 70K)

Just doing my best my man. That's all any of us can do. If she's fooling around then that sucks and there's nothing you can do but move on. Have a realistic talk to her. Try to have some empathy when she talks even if you're mad about what she says. And if you're mad enough, just lock down and remove yourself until you can talk reasonably.

Pool's closed,
An oldfag

The only thing you can do is move on. Do your own thing, meet new people, pick up new hobbies. If your lack of presence doesn’t get her to come around, nothing will. The LAST thing you should do is try to spend time with her.

True.

haha shes cheating on your dumb ass

I don't think she is fooling around.
She's a bad lier and I'm a good reader.

I'm going to just work on my hobbies and myself. If she wants to come with me she will.

Attached: 1572356775770.jpg (750x727, 83K)

Agreed. Fucking leglets

Don't worry about the nice or manly bullshit. Just be honest with yourself and what you want.
That being sad, here is some Savage advice; use her while she's still around to land a new chick. Chicks are usually into dudes who have girls around them. It lets them know you pass the girl test. A lot of girls are into stealing guys from other girls.
So start taking your girl out. Parties, gatherings, whatever. Chicks will see you with a girl and drop thier guards. Then just talk to them. No need to hit on or be suave. You can make a dumb observation, or talk about her clothes, whatever. Just use your girl as bait to attract more chicks.
Now this is gonna sound harsh but your girlfriend has this coming. All relationships are a form of contract. In a romantic relationship sex is a part of that contract. . So if she's not gonna pull her wait, she can at least do you a favor. Nobody has the right to act however they please in a relationship.

Had an ex like this. No way to win. You will eventually lose the ability to sexualize her at all and it'll fuck with your self-confidence. She'll become more little sister than girlfriend.

Leave before it gets that bad.

she doesn't want to be with you but doesn't have the heart to tell you
I've been there dude just tell her straight up how you feel and if she doesnt make an effort to change then break it off

Standing up for yourself isn't about being manly, its about asserting what you want for yourself and advocating for what makes you happy.

If she isn't fulfilling the role you want her to, then have a conversation and if it doesn't resolve in a manner that satisfies you, end the relationship because it wont be getting better from that point.

Been in that situation before, ditch her, not worth the effort and she’ll get it from someone else

Just straight up ask her what the fuck is going on with this relationship. If she can't give you a decent response, leave.

Op = fag
Nice = fag
Be a fucking mans man you bitch

Have a conversation with her but go in knowing that it could be things you haven't even thought of yet. Don't try to guess too much, ask her about it with an open mind, listen and then make a decision.

This but I would say slightly force yourself on her and dominate her. I can't understand this she doesn't feel like it shit. Take her in the middle of the night, in the morning. Dominate or else why would she be into you just like as a man you wouldn't like some manly woman and are attracted to gentle she is attracted biologically to confident strength.

Attached: 1557021542158.jpg (700x454, 54K)

she is receiving someone else's dick. Next.

I hope you're joking

I saw OP replied that he'd know if she was cheating.. bro women are fucking awesome at cheating compared to men. Dont let them fool you. They can be so manipulative and sneaky and fucking good at it to.

What do you mean by rejecting affection? Doesn't like hugs, kisses, initiating sex? Some girls don't like affection in public but that doesn't mean they don't like it in general. It sounds to me like she just wants you to initiate sex

How fucking retarded do you have to be to not understand women wish men to be dominant. It doesn't mean to abuse them or treat them like shit necessarily. It means to have confidence and strength the fucking point of being a man in the first place. That aside from not being ugly is all you need. Fucking take your woman and make her yours you damn faggots. If you don't someone else will.

Attached: 1555864185449.jpg (1245x2500, 932K)

She's fucking someone else, dump her.

try that with someone who has been molested/abused and let me know how it goes champ (protip: more women than you realized have been)

You should try talking to her because it sounds to me like something is wrong and she feels like she cant talk to you about it maybe you could try making a note where you write down what's bothering you

Still here

>more women have victim complexes than you realize

sure but victim complex doesn't really apply to actual victims considering the lasting effects of trauma

spot the incel wet dream. If you'd ever even come close to experencing a real relationship bud, you'd understand just how retarded and lonely you sound. "All relationships are a form of contract"... Maybe you believe this because you can only pay for sex, but anyone that's ever actually had a connection with a female or been in love will tell you how stupid you sound. Try again, incel.

>She rejects any affection and never initiates anything

that's not your girlfriend then

Attached: not-how-any-of-this-works.jpg (400x313, 24K)

Leave her.

You're the prize not her. Always think like this. Women are rather ruthless and if they detect weakness, they will walk all over you.

Seriously, don't put up with this behavior. If you are interested in her romantically but she only sees you as a friend, nothing you can do will change this.

Lol MGTOW expert here. Women will open their hearts and submit their entire soul to you if you open yours to them. You need to change the type of girl you go for if you can't show your soft side in front of them lol. Beta males hide emotions.

Just talk to her about it. It's as simple as that. If it doesn't work out you can break up amicably and still be friends. It could also be that she's just exceedingly self conscious and doesn't want to open up about it, so give her the opportunity.

You moron. There is nothing wrong with showing emotion. But it is wrong to put her on a pedestal and let her walk all over you.

Also, a woman must feel sexual attraction to you. If she doesn't, move on. There are more women than men in the world. No reason to put up with the shit of one cunt.

the being friends thing doesn't really work until a year or two later if it actually does work

>Pool's closed,
>An oldfag
the cringe...

SHowing emotion isnt putting her on a pedestal. They are entirely different things. Maybe go out and try experience real life/love and relationships instead of literally parroting MGTOW nonsense spouted from incel/virgin/loser types on youtube.

>Bar is closed
>Silverfox out

I didn't say it was. Are you a high school student? Your reading comprehension and angst hint at teenager...

>MGTOW expert
the only think you're an expert at is using your hand

wait, why do you think she's your gf if this is an accurate description of your friendship?

Have you tried talking to her?