Volunteer fire fighter, ama (pertinent to the subject)

Volunteer fire fighter, ama (pertinent to the subject)

Attached: shutterstock_478291645.jpg (1000x736, 924K)

how many fires have you started

where does fire go when it's out?

Busiest season?

Technically if you in training sessions, as a civilian I've never started one that required the fire department to come

Well fire is a chemical chain reaction with oxygen, so what kind of stops existing, fire is athiest

Why does burning fuel emit light?

Fires from my experience so far in the summer, car crashes in the winter, EMS calls don't really seem to have a slow or busy season

Was there ever a time when you couldn't save someone?

Is fire a solid, liquid, or gas?

the most YOLO thing u have ever done?

Technically anyting that has temperature to release his light to some degree, humans emit light just nowhere near bright enough for our eyes to see, so when a fuel Burns pretty hot and actually delighted admits is going to be much brighter

What is LSD like? Ever had a patient tripping on it?

Fucken slow ass season. Hotshot fag here

I haven't been doing it too terribly long, but one of my first EMS calls that I actually got on scene on time for what's a cardiac arrest that didn't make it

Actually the station is about two properties away from one of my buddies house, a kid from one of our local colleges that whole bunch of psychedelic drugs I think he was on acid if I remember correctly, got into a pretty serious accident because he hit a car that was waiting at a red light and ended up rolling with vehicle and sliding it at least a hundred and fifty yards uphill, and my buddy security cameras caught part of it,so yeah there's definitely been a patient on some sort of LSD

Took a whole bunch*

we should also mention the car that he hit was another one of my friends who was on leave from the Marines

Hmmmm...who thinks...was him..?

Attached: 9921570616082790.jpg (1626x1119, 126K)

What was the latest time in the day that you had to respond to a call, and what for?

if u volunteer, what do you do for money?

Recently around 3 in the morning, I've responded just about every hour of the day though, this recent one was a really insane car crash that had a casualty from a self inflicted gunshot wound, none of it makes any sense he must have been talking shit about Hillary online

I work a normal job, I've had a lot of jobs in my day but I work in EMS as of current

Aw shit, I didn't know the Clinton's offered road side service

It's happened entirely too recently for me to give up details of it,but from the information I've gathered which obviously isn't all of it,I could easily think that it was an assassination rather than a genuine accident, as much as I wish I was just talking shit to be funny none of it makes any sense