Have a three day weekend coming up from work and thinking about ending it all on the last day

Have a three day weekend coming up from work and thinking about ending it all on the last day.

How's everyone else's evening going?

Attached: FB_IMG_1571527704323.jpg (960x952, 58K)

then why the fuck you go to work faggot and not just give up, why even work at all, just to prolong and idiotic way of thinking? either way, jesus did die for us to live forever so its up to you to wonder why we live in 2019, why the date? surely humans have recorded history longer, no?

> How's everyone else's evening going?

Tried to freeze myself to death two years ago. Met my soulmate two weeks ago.

Don’t do it.

keep your head up, it aint worth ending anything chief

I'd rather finish out the week like normal so I dont raise suspicion. I'd rather not have people looking for me.

>Tried to freeze myself to death
how

I'm with someone now. Honestly, all I feel is an empty numbness and I'm in a constant state of morose.

I stopped trying to kill myself for a while and I thought i was getting better by pushing it back. I just want it to stop.

> Tried to freeze myself to death
> how

I got very, very drunk and planned on walking into the snowy woods on a 15F night. Of course I can’t even do this right, and almost immediately slipped and broke my ankle. I managed to crawl about 100 feet but found myself on the side of the road and a car came. My pants were around my ankles. It was not my finest moment. Six days on a psych ward and some pretty gnarly frostburn later here we are.

I walk with a limp, my fingers are always numb, and I feel stupid, but ketamine saved my life and pic related saved my heart. Don’t do it, OP.

Attached: image.jpg (531x789, 129K)

If you work or know a place worth an industrial freezer it's possible.

I'm in California so that's not an option.

I'm thinking about going to home depot and buying rope and hanging myself over the overpass in town. That way even if the rope breaks I'll just fall to the bottom.

> I'm in California so that's not an option.

I’m certainly not advising it as a method, user.

> I'm thinking about going to home depot and buying rope and hanging myself over the overpass in town. That way even if the rope breaks I'll just fall to the bottom.

Absolutely do not do this, but if you do, crunch the numbers on rope length so you don’t pop your fucking head off.

> jesus did die for us to live forever

Where in the ever loving fuck did all you christfags come from all of a sudden?

Fair point. I'm a fairly large person so I'd have to do a bit of research. I e tried it in my house but I end up having to do house repairs. I've tried drugging myself hoping that I don't wake up but since I'm typing here I am. I tried cutting my wrists when I was younger but all I have are huge scars and regret

>posting honkler memes
Do the world a favor and do it.

Why do you want to die?

Probably due to all failed suicides Op tried.

>three day weekend
checking your work schedule to plan a suicide is ... there are no words. Conforming to the society you want to escape from right to the end is just sad

Like I said earlier, I'd rather not leave any suspicions. Plus I'm gonna use the first two days to say goodbye to people more or less

Why say goodbye to people whose lives you're going to destroy. You dont really give a shit about them

You're right.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO DIE FAGGOT DON’T BURY THE LEAD

I'm just tired.
Tired of existing.
To much has gone wrong and every time I make some headway I get set back. I've heard back on it for 5 years hoping it would get better but it didn't.

I'm tired of trying. Call me what you want but done with it.

Try a ketamine infusion. 65% of people with treatment resistant depression feel better after one treatment. It’s a couple hundred bucks vs your life.