Germany just got played by Turkey

Germany rejected asylum to Erdogan

Surprise: Erdogan actually stays in power

Erdogan will now look back on Merkel's decision

He knew the coup wasn't going to succeed. It was a test.

He is a brilliant psychopath.

Eat shit, Hans. You're definitely getting sent more rapefugees, now.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/bnd-fuehrt-nato-partner-tuerkei-als-aufklaerungsziel-spiegel-exklusiv-a-986432.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Libyan_coup_d'état_attempts
ssrc.org/pages/breaking-the-fear-barrier-of-mubarak-s-regime/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Egyptian_coup_d'état
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

asalem alekum

Fuck Erdogan. He was a liability long enough.

>Not like BND agents are building a new coup network in Turkey right now

>spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/bnd-fuehrt-nato-partner-tuerkei-als-aufklaerungsziel-spiegel-exklusiv-a-986432.html

Don't worry leaf, BND agents are already preparing a new coup for tonight

Wouldn't this be the worst time for another shot?

What do you think Erdogan is going to do with the military after tonight.

They have one more small chance at a succesful coup, if they do it quick. Otherwise the kemalist faction might as well flee the country.

>Wouldn't this be the worst time for another shot?

No, tonight is perfect time for a coup. The military is already split and through social media influence with faebook, twitter, instagram etc more civilians will want a coup. Just like in Egypt where CIA agents used Facebook to overthrow Mubarak.

>Germany rejected asylum to Erdogan
This is bullshit.
There wasn't any need for him to even think of asylum because he is the strongest in Turkey.
He just said people to come out on the streets and bam, there were millions on the streets in just 1 hour.

Pls tell me that you have sources of another happening

Serious question, isn't that faction the only reason for their NATO membership and good relations to the west in the first place? Can't really imagine them not being severely crippled (militarily, but most of all diplomatically) if that part of the military disappears..

>Erdogan will remember this

Very optimistic. They got humiliated. Over a thousand loyal soldiers are now going to be sacked, imprisoned or even killed. Dozens of them were killed during the skirmished and when they surrendered. Erdogan clearly has too large a support for intimidation tactics to work.

The only thing we can do now is assassinate Erdogan. This is the only thing that will stop him.

This never happened you faggot. You got trolled by Sup Forums.

>He just said people to come out on the streets and bam, there were millions on the streets in just 1 hour.

Literally exactly same pattern that happened in Egypt with Mubarak, this is only the beginning though, remember the protests back in 2011 in Turkey that lasted a couple weeks ? That was stress test, now the real thing will start. I have seen these developments occurring in Libya, Syra, Iraq, Lebanon, Sudan etc if you are lucky the situation will play out like Egypt without a civil war, but if you are unlucky this will play out like Syria with a civil war

>millions
I saw hundreds.

look at

Ffs, he never left Turkey, he didn't ask for asylum anywhere.
Just because you see some screencapped twitter post posted on Sup Forums that doesn't mean it's real news.

>You're definitely getting sent more rapefugees, now.
Borders closed.

Merkel closed it because she could see it's political suicide to let more in. Also she did it quietly because German leaders don't openly talk about having made mistakes.(that's also political suicide)

If Turkey wants to send more terrorists they'll just end up in a Hungarian camp, and based Orban will deal with them.

>a thousand
implying kemalists aren't tens of thousands
If Erdogan try to use this to seize power we will see the real coup

>merkel
>getting played in international diplomacy
oh is it tuesday again already?

>Russia can finally get Turkey back if it becomes a civil war

>inb4 they say the coup is related somehow with Syria, Erdoshit declares war on Syria, Russia declares war on Turksheit and (((NATO))) declares war on Russia.

"It's just a prank bro"

Come on user, you know how funny Germany can be right? Funniest country in the world!

The whole thing was staged to begin with. Erdogan wanted to expose disloyal members of the military and remove them.

Erdogan tell turks in germany to start islamic revolution=we are fucked

there is no source hes speaking out of his ass.

of course there will be no more coup. it's finished. who the fuck runs another coup after this failed abysmally and erdogan & the state under extra protection - also the "people" clearly stopped the military by jumping on tanks. fucking pathetic roach army.

Sup Forums is genuinely fucking stupid, might stop coming here, its become as stupid as reddit.

>of course there will be no more coup
Maybe not this year, not next year, or maybe not even in this decade, but it will come again, if the conditions are right.

lol

That's until Germany gets fed-up with their antics and goes full Reich on their asses.

Well this is true
racist scum should die, there would be more peace without them

I'm referring to the soldiers who took an active part in the coup d'État. They will all or nearly all be punished. Whether that means they are fired, become unpersons or are executed I don't know. But their military careers are over. And you think seeing all those soldiers surrendering and getting lynched will motivate those who are planning new coups? Of course not.

I'll believe that when I see it. For now the tables have turned in Erdogan's favour.

I still think that this never happened. It was just a rumor.

no lol. erdogan will become a dictator/president and neuter the military once and for all.

but then people will finally realize islam is shit and remove kebab

Turkey going full Reich
World is fucked

who's doing this?

Nah it was millions.
Impossible. Erdogan can't be overthrown in an a half assed coup. His civil support is massive.
Also it was only a small group in the army that thought of this coup. The rest of the army turned on them to crush them. This small group is Gulenists and no one likes them in Turkey now. Also they planned a really stupid coup. Even you could do a better one.

Jews

t just hope racism is removed too

just another false flag, who gives a shit

Oh no, an ethnic minority is trying to undermine Germany! What ever will we do?

underrated joke

>there is no source hes speaking out of his ass.
>of course there will be no more coup. it's finished. who the fuck runs another coup after this failed abysmally and erdogan & the state under extra protection - also the "people" clearly stopped the military by jumping on tanks. fucking pathetic roach army.

>Two coup d'état attempts have reported to have been made in 2014 by forces loyal to Maj. Gen. Khalifa Belqasim Haftar, the Commander of Libyan Ground Forces.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Libyan_coup_d'état_attempts

>ssrc.org/pages/breaking-the-fear-barrier-of-mubarak-s-regime/

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Egyptian_coup_d'état
Literally the same pattern that happened in Egypt is happening right now in Turkey :

1) Coup happens
2) Government loyalists stop coup
3) Pro-coup populations go on protests(see Egypt)
4) Pro-coup protestors convince Military to overthrow the Government
5) New government is being formed

and again fascim fuckes it self
(i mean erdogan here)

why

Kek wills it... It shall be done...

see

apparently 8 turks landed their helicopter in greece and are begging for asylum kek

proof? it was just pol rumour based on nothing but shitpost.

because it is the source of that shit, why do you think erdogan is going full islamist? this is just about people going Reich.
all people can be friends, all nations, all religions they just have to want it

Bullshit, [ citation needed ]

Such a nice saturday. But leafers are shitposting again.

In Turkey it means they will never be seen again.

k now you're just baiting

>mfw this kind of opportunity arises but then remembering all western leaders are total squares

Anyone got pics of that blonde turkroach politician who will most probably be wearing a burqa soon?

That's like telling a crippled, hornless bull to go out and gore people.

t. Ahmet

KEK
WILLS
IT

Germany has pulled itself from the depths before.

Nice one ahmed, but be assured one Day germans will snap.

I find fucking hard to understand the turks in this board. Why the fuck you support a piece of shit like Erdogan? He goes agaisnt the spirit of the republic. You has a great man in your history, Atatürk was based, brought modernity, justice and nationalism based on patriotism and populism, and you instead of supporting these principles prefer to support a big faggot that support something so horrible and anti-turk like ISIS? I don't get it.

There is no need for him to even think of seeking asylum anywhere because one can harm him in Turkey.

>Pro-coup populations
here is where you have problem:
there is no Pro-coup population , even people who hate erdogan will not support a coup . egypt protests were run by the military not by the people

Fagot Leaf posts Thread based on my theory from 6 hours ago.

Listen Leaf....

Listen good.....

Everyone on this fucking board hates you....

You can fucking rip whatever you want but nothing will ever stop the faggots on this board from disposing you. Ever.

So, Erdogan goes full Palpatine, population protests, and army take control? How can this happen in 9 hours?

I don't think kemalist will have much choice if Erdogan cum hit the fan

>He knew the coup wasn't going to succeed. It was a test.
A test of what? The completly obvious?
Get real, there never was a asylum request to begin with. And if there was there is fucking nothing he can do about it, as much as he plays tough guy, he can't actually do shit. If he doesn't hold up his end of the deal, he gets fucking nothing and the EU will just look for a different solution, which they always can while he won't get that money from anywhere else.

>even people who hate erdogan will not support a coup
Because army will fuck you over even if you supprt them. Any kind of civil governmet is better than any kind of coup

>kemalist
They are half dead m8

>[Glass Merkel]

And falling into deeper depths than before.

He didnt ask for asylum tho...

>mfw Germoney got outplayed by a fucking roach

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

HOW WILL THEY EVEN RECOVER?

>implying Merkhell doesn't want more rapefugees.

Fuck off syrup roach

She had a godlike body.

Building conspiracy theories around an event that never atually took place. This is what being Redpilled means.

COOLFLAG
O
O
L
F
L
A
G

>godlike body

Bosnia and Herpesgovinia everybody

Yeah, because the Hungarians will be so glad to house several million jihadis. They'll either shoot them at the border or load them up on an express train to Berlin.

underrated post

>You're definitely getting sent more rapefugees, now.
As if it still would matter lol - The west is basically Africa/Middle East/China by now

Not true.

Donald, will Erdogan get BTFO in another coup?

If I'm the new boss then I say yes, he will get BTFO in another coup.

fuck off, he is probably blind from all the uranium you fucks drooped on the hospitals

I hate Americans more than leafs.
Fuck off, you bullying cunt.

Looks like you fired yourself