Thoughts about Belle Delphine? This bitch literally did everything to get her hamster back

thoughts about Belle Delphine? This bitch literally did everything to get her hamster back.

Attached: Belle-Delphine-Arrestada-666x1024.jpg (666x1024, 79K)

She's a lot cuter in her mug shot than she is cosplaying on her insta

looks like she has filled in her hairline with whatever scalp paint type shit black guys use to make it look like they arent balding

Unironically this.

Still a bitch though, but not like the "oh I wanna fuck that bitch" kind, more like "that fucking bitch" kind. Although I think it's her retarded incel fans that inflate her ego so much.

can't help but respect her. she's a great business woman and knows how to play social media so much that retards actually think she got arrested, despite everything about her picture pointing towards the fact that it is a fake photo.

do you actually believe that story?
she doesn't seem to have a big ego she just capitalizes on those incels. pretty smart imo she made tons of money.

Wouldn't marry or date her but I'd see berry my dick in her ass.

She is so beautiful

Exactly this. People who are mad at her for "not being a real gamer" or "just an ethot" dont seem to understand that that's the whole fucking point. She saw that she could make lots of money off of herself making the hehe funny hentai face, and she took advantage of her situation. And let's be honest, all of you would do the same for the money she makes.

wOuLdN't MaRrY oR dAtE hEr

She's cancer.

These kind of grifter bitches set back normal women.

wouldn't even touch her bath water

These things are public records, it's fake.

how so

Shes hot as fuck. I hate whores and sluts but if you are gonna be a whore at least get some fucking originality or publicity going. Kudos to this bitch.

Her paying fans are principally incels and other socially inept weirdos. The kind of women who extract cash from these types (in exchange for basically nothing other than teasing) reinforce all sorts of negative stereotypes about women (manipulative, users, insincere, attention whores, trifling, etc.).

It's just a bad dye job.

She's cute as hell and knows how to exploit dumbass incells to pay her bills and live super comfortably. I love her.

I agree to an extent. Teen mags, social media stars, pop artists, fill the minds of dipshits and younguns with delusions, but the recipient needs to take responsibility too and know that it’s all just bullshit marketing.

>hot as fuck
yeah she is a dime
haters are going to hate
I'd fuck her senseless

Things Japan is known for in America: getting nuked, haiku, and weird cartoon sex shit.

if you're enough of a dipshit to believe those stereotypes so strongly then idk what to tell you, you're as bad as all the incels

>This bitch literally did everything to get her hamster back.
why didn't she just go to petco and buy another hamster?

Found the feminazi

I think that’s what user is getting at

The world is full of dumbshits whomwill believe these kind of things. And ordinary women get to deal with this kind of shit all the tine because shithead like Belle tell the dumbshits that their dumbshit beliefs are correct.

That's exactly how 100% of the women are... You cunt.

That ain't the same, there's sentimental value in animals/objects you've owned for a long time. If you had a childhood dog and it passed away, wouldn't you be upset if someone swept the last one under the rug like it didn't matter?

yeah I don't worship greed, speak for yourself. So sick of people who defend this kind of thing.

People like you are part of the problem. And the problem is the promotion of the idea that anything goes if you can make a buck, including taking advantage of dumb and/or lonely people or one's place in a screwed up culture that (((divides))) the sexes, leading to so much loneliness.