Your time has come anons time to pack your shit and get with the times...

Your time has come anons time to pack your shit and get with the times. Sup Forums has dwindled in the dark for too long, me and a large group of anons have come together to make this happen and this is what we want:

>Upvote/downvote system to keep this racist shit out.

>Profiles so this place can be more open and able to judge a person on their karma score and not their color.

>with profiles come better targeted ads and more room for the site to grow.

>possible merger with reddit and become the NSFW branch of the site.

So you are either with us or against us. It's finally happening :)

Attached: Polish_20191030_045110297.jpg (993x433, 161K)

Lol

What a great idea!

Wat

I honestly like Reddit but this is weak bait and hilarious.

Attached: nc1.jpg (273x252, 7K)

Attached: nyg.jpg (480x360, 61K)

Perfect! I always wanted my two favorite sites to merge, maybe they can also collab with Facebook so we can use the phone number verification system

Same, but the bait is too weak to even be ironically funny

Nice bait

4dditbook sounds horrifying

Shit, wrong comment

Superlative idea!

Attached: 1572390977714s.jpg (74x125, 3K)

must be bait.

No shit

What a nigger.

Attached: 3fe.jpg (600x558, 26K)

>this is what we want:
You want to change this place to be like that place? Why don't you fuck off to that place and leave this one as it is? No one asked you and your "we" to come here. There is no scoring here. Sup Forums is fleeting and ephemeral. It's a "Happening" without guidance or history, except for the FBI monitoring and screenshot reposts. No one accrues karma. There are no profile because We Are user.

updoot only if I can become new head mod of the 4chans.

fuck reddit and their downvote censorship horse shit. I mean, I know this is low quality bait, but just stating my opinion. The fact that you're opinion only matters if it's popular is why I stay on b. If people don't like what I say they can either read it and reply, like it or hate or go fuck themselves. On reddit I've literally had an account disabled for pissing off a lefty lucy.

Op here, on the phone with reddit now, it's looking good!

Just spit balling a few ideas for the new name so far it's a toss up between:

>1. Redditch4n

Or

>2. Reddit/NSFW

Hmmmm...who thinks...was him..?

Attached: 01570616153307.jpg (1422x1161, 106K)

Fuck you kike, I know this is fake but the idea of it lights me the fuck up because I know there are some of you stupid cucks that think this would be a good idea.

You fucking faggot nigger.