Hey, Sup Forums, what's the #1 cause of throat cancer in men?

Hey, Sup Forums, what's the #1 cause of throat cancer in men?
>Smoking?
Wrong. 60% of all throat cancer is caused by eating pussy.

As of 1980, only about 16% of American men self-reported eating pussy at all. Now it's 72% of men, with the biggest jump in White men. In that same time, throat cancer has skyrocketed to the same degree.

>healthland.time.com/2013/06/03/its-true-you-can-get-throat-cancer-from-oral-sex/

IF YOU EAT PUSSY, YOU ARE COMMITTING SUICIDE. CANCER IS DEADLY. DO NOT LICK PUSSY.

Attached: 455_1000.jpg (653x558, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hpv/parents/cancer.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https://www.cdc.gov/hpv/cancer.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OJtSg5FOdos&t=52s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Correlation doesn't equal causation retard.

dont care I'm still eatin pussy

By your logic, vaccines cause autism, and the only one showing any signs of autism around here, surprisingly, is you, OP.

Medical science has proven a causative link. HPV is widespread, and when you contract HPV in your mouth, your cells mutate, and you get cancer.

It is unnatural to eat pussy, and Mother Nature is killing all you cuntlickers for it.

>unnatural to eat pussy

That's like the first thing every animal does when they meet.
Get the HPV shot.

hpv rarely causes cancer

They sniff, not eat. Anyway, I'm with OP on this one. I'm not against beating pussy really, just that every girl is such a whore these days that you'd kinda be crazy to eat a used up snatch swimming in god knows what.

If women were actually virtuous like the old days it would be different, but they aren't.

You shall produce no offspring, and that is mother nature at her finest.

It's a sniff, not a lick. Real animals don't care if she's wet or not.

Every year, 14,000 American males get HPV-related cancer, and 35% of all oral-related cancers are caused by HPV infection of the mouth.
cdc.gov/hpv/parents/cancer.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https://www.cdc.gov/hpv/cancer.html

14000 out of 152 million
yeah that isn't a very high percentage bud

I bet you are fun at parties.

It can take anywhere from 3 to 30 years before being diagnosed. and men are notoriously the worst at getting diagnosed. Men who just suddenly drop dead likely died from undiagnosed cancer.

Don’t care, post more of her.

Thanks for the knowledge. I am still gonna smoke, drink, and eat pussy. I will enjoy every second of it too.

this

Who eats pussy of a random girl they meet? It's even more intimate than sex so gotta be someone you know and trust.

a cause of death is typically determined when someone dies
and as for the time it takes to diagnose, that doesn't really matter as it is ultimately diagnosed

If you like her, then swear you will not eat pussy.

Attached: 457_1000.jpg (1000x1268, 334K)

I'm not into casual sex at all, in any form
but I agree, eating pussy is even more intimate imo and considering it's not physically pleasurable for you it doesn't make much sense to do casually

>Who eats pussy of a random girl they meet?
White guys.

>It's even more intimate than sex so gotta be someone you know and trust.
Even virgins can have HPV. No pussy is safe to eat.

Attached: 450_1000.jpg (1000x1059, 315K)

Imagine being 100 years old and having to admit to your grandkids that the cost of this destitute, miserable, incontinent existence was abstaining entirely from the sweet taste of pussy. You could've just died when you were 50 of cancer and lived a much better life.

Who eats pussy of a random girl they meet?
youtube.com/watch?v=OJtSg5FOdos&t=52s

Attached: kidsix.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>Medical science has proven a causative link. HPV is widespread, and when you contract HPV in your mouth, your cells mutate, and you get cancer.
More or less correct. Hpv causes cancer. Hence, hpv vaccines should be mandatory.
>It is unnatural to eat pussy, and Mother Nature is killing all you cuntlickers for it.
One hundred percent wrong. Name a creature in the world that doesn't lick cunt, and ill show you a creature without a tongue.

>hpv vaccines should be mandatory
Heh heh, yeah, totally. Inject all of the goyim with a small amount of HPV. What could possibly go wrong? We're totally not trying to make all white kids infertile with this very safe vaccine that doesn't cause infertility heh heh.

>Name a creature in the world that doesn't lick cunt
Since you're making the claim, how about you post video evidence of animals performing cunnilingus. Start with anteaters.

>actually virtuous like the old days

>implying your great grandma wasn't a hussy flapper extraordinaire suckin and fuckin in black and white

I hope you and your insane brethren are wiped out by some otherwise eradicated disease.
>Start with anteaters.
You perverse motherfucker. Youre my kind of user.

But seriously, animal cunt licking is less cunnilingus and more... grooming, but its still done.

With hips like this, I cannot deny the banquet between her legs.

Seeing as ANIMALS don't get HUMAN papillomavirus, I don't see why you think animals eating pussy justifies human males dying of cancer.

72% of men who eat pussy smoke after eating pussy. Pussy is harmless. It’s the after pussy smokes.

Attached: 403_1000.jpg (1000x1086, 237K)

>16.7% of males smoke
>72% of men who eat pussy are smokers

Attached: 363_1000.jpg (1000x522, 117K)

Attached: j (13).jpg (1037x957, 87K)

No, they get papilloma viruses relevant to their species, like apv, bpv, cpv, 22 different dpv's, 2 epvs, gpv... I, k, l, m, n, 2 o's, 3 p's, r, s, 9 t's, u, x, and z papilomavirinae.

>Falls for the most obvious bait in this site's history
>ROTERD

so... would you?

Attached: j (31).jpg (2592x1944, 274K)

Holes are for fucking, not licking.

Attached: misc (11).jpg (3143x3003, 1.19M)

so by that logic women shouldn't suck dick

At least sucking dick is still safe.

Attached: 1553652823027.webm (718x722, 1.96M)

Attached: misc (14).jpg (1280x960, 500K)

Why should I or should I not get the HPV vaccine? I hear its very dangerous.

Head is overrated. Would much rather feel the warmth and tension of a good pussy. Also, it's much more arousing when you're making her aroused simultaneously. Head doesn't make women orgasm.

I disagree but to each their own, not to say pussy is overrated especially with a girl who can flex her walls but head is best imo
and yeah it is arousing giving pleasure but it's also arousing when a woman is so into you and your cock that she puts real effort into head despite it not giving her physical pleasure

>Head doesn't make women orgasm.
On one hand, who the fuck cares if a woman orgasms.
On the other hand, too many egos hinge on the validation of making some bitch coo and squirt.

I said holes are for fucking. A mouth is a hole. By my logic, never kiss.

>who the fuck cares if a woman orgasms
Men who eat pussy, aka tomorrow's cancer patients aka the day after tomorrow's corpses.

>22 000 contract HPV related throat cancer
>HURR DURR YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE
I'd be more worried about crossing the street if I were you.

HPV throat cancer is only ONE of the cancers caused by eating pussy. 36% of all oral-related cancers (throat, tongue, mouth, esophageal, stomach, intestine) are caused by eating pussy. You are more likely to get cancer if you eat pussy and don't smoke, than if you smoke and don't eat pussy.

The Surgeon General ought to put a warning label on all pussies that say "WARNING: do not lick, causes cancer"

Great troll thread,acting as if I wouldn't want to:
A) Eat more pussy
B) Die earlier

Attached: 360_1000.jpg (1000x562, 163K)

This is literally the most retarded shit I have ever seen on this website and I've been here since 2006

Attached: 1567442377112.jpg (720x750, 74K)

Well God damn I am so intrigued

oh come on, I've been around 07' this isn't as retarded as the Aluminum vs Iron

>Confuses vaccination with inoculation.

Attached: 1467378185766.jpg (528x272, 51K)

Honestly, Aluminum is where it's at. While iron is very useful, probably more so than aluminum, Aluminum is cooler.

No, HPV does not cause stomach or intestinal cancer.
What the fuck are you smoking.
It causes head and neck cancer, as well as cervical, anal and penile cancer, none of which have to do anything with cunnilingus.

Let's ignore that discrepancy for now.
379 000 people die of head and neck cancer every year.
This is compared to 140 million deaths every year.
If you assume half of those cancers were caused by HPV (they weren't), that would account for 0.13% of the deaths on this planet.
I'd rather spend my time worrying about heart attacks or being run over.

Atleast I won't Alzheimers from cooking with a iron skillet
fuck aluminum

Seriously? Who uses an aluminum pan anyway? Stainless steel is where it's at.