Alright b, ive got a question. Last time I checked, I was very allergic to chocolate...

alright b, ive got a question. Last time I checked, I was very allergic to chocolate. have been since I was 4 and i just kinda avoid eating it cause its easier than not?? However, I've really been thinking... my ex got her allergies retested a few months ago and she wasnt allergic anymore and didnt have a bad reaction when she ingested it later after finding out she wasnt allergic.

I kinda want to eat some chocolate and see if im still allergic?

Pros:
I get to eat chocolate
I might not be allergic anymore which means even more chocolate yay

Cons:
I might go into anaphylaxic shock and thats not good, might kill me
I have to eat chocolate, which ive developed such an aversion to that it kinda makes me gag

What do b? Dubs decides

Attached: giphy.gif (220x200, 66K)

Retesting your allergies would be the rational choice, but since its Sup Forums, you should shove the chocolate in your asshoe

Attached: 20190910_001622.jpg (1422x1080, 649K)

literally right after i hit post, I immediately thought about that. that somebody would ask me to shove it in my ass. I just want to EAT the chocolate yall.

smear some chocolate on your asshole and see if you are allergic

We really seem to be in an ass mood tonight, but get yourself tested

THE DUBS HAVE SPOKEN

Sadly, i cant afford the actual doctor testing so im probably just gonna eat some in the morning and have a friend sit with me to make sure no bad shit happens. I'll come back and update tomorrow night around 6pm CST if anyone is interested!

Wouldn't an ER visit cost more than a trip to the doctor's

i did a home version of the actual doctors test which is skin prick and then putting water+allergen on the prick for 10 minutes and nothing happened so I really dont think im allergic.

thank mr skeltal

Do the whole reaction test thing, ru b a bit on skin wait, rub some on lips and wait, let some rest o n tongue and wait,try a very small amount and wait if all these dont produce any even slight discomfort try a bite

the allergen test is surprisingly really expensive. The most i would have to go to the ER for in the event of something bad is epinephren which is super duper cheap.

I didnt even think about the lips but holy shit thanks user. Trying that now. will update in about 10m. I'll lurk until then.

You can't afford the test yet, if you go into shock and have to be rushed to emerge you could afford that instead? Fuck off.

Or just get some really cheap chocolate that's like 0% real chocolate

eat the chocolate. tell us what happens

thats white chocolate. im technically allergic to cocoa specifically, but not cocoa butter since its like 98% fat

my insurance covers emergencies, not allergies. I already contacted them about it, shortly after my ex got tested actually.

just rubbed on my lip. waiting ten and then will update again.

been close to ten minutes now and no negative reaction on the lip. I'm gonna try tongue next, just licking a corner of the bar and waiting. cranking out some music theory homework while i wait.

It's like your edging, only with chocolate

Attached: Screenshot_20181018-171007.jpg (1280x720, 345K)

ten minutes with no ill effects from the tongue. gonna eat a tiny corner now and update again after im done with homework. I have benadryl on standby in case anything at all goes wrong

well... im alive and nothing feels or looks wrong. I'll be back on tomorrow night after ive eaten parts of the whole bar to let yall know whats up. thanks for helping b.

>I have benadryl on standby
If you die this goes on your tombstone if I get dubs

808 is close enough for me. i mean if i die in my sleep then oh well. at least my roommates get free tuition :/

Just keep a brand new EpiPen nearby and eat a Hershey's Kiss you fool

I'll wait on the edge of my seat

Melt some chocolate, tell ur homie to dip is dick in it then lick it off slowly, taking a 1 minuet pause after every lick, if your still alive when it’s all gone then continue to repeat and eventually start doing it without the chocolate you faggot

I used to be allergic to chocolate but I am not anymore. It wasn't that bad an allergy though. Just eat some reeses pieces, they feel like chocolate but are chocolate free.

This.

I love those

they're the fucking best, when I found out they didn't actually have any chocolate, my life was changed

It's a win-win situation

Boof some ground up chocolate

similar situation but with penicillin, got a new allergy test in adulthood and found out I could've been living my best life eating moldy garbage THIS WHOLE TIME

take it slow user, eat really tiny amounts of chocolate and make sure there is no reaction, wait a while before you try upping the dose, don't get carried away, and be cautious around different brands, some might have more cocoa and you don't want to take a huge bite out of the ones with the higher percentage of cocoa thinking it won't affect you like the one with the low percentage did

Eat a shitload with 911 on speed-dial, they'll come revive your ass eventually anyway