Any Anons been to Thailand? what's it like over there? I think I want to live in Phuket

any Anons been to Thailand? what's it like over there? I think I want to live in Phuket

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png (1200x800, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soidog.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

i would probably look for the safest low key area and live a simple life. i might move to the philippines myself.

i would rather be in the philppines , most of them all speak english, cept weed is more or less non existent over there, still illegal in thailand but way more easy to get, they have reggae bars, and supposidly (spelling) medical will be legal there in the not so distant future..

i don't smoke weed anymore, just give me some goood food and a strong drink and im alright.

congrats im happy for you , im a pothead always will be i used to abuse it but i dont anymore but will always be a stoner

Good luck living there without a work permit. The longest you can stay on a tourist visa is 6 months

Chiang Mai is better. Phuket was awesome but it's too crowded. Don't get me wrong everywhere is crowded but in Chiang Mai you can hop on a bike and be out of the city in fifteen minutes or so.

So many cute whores to choose from in BKK. Enjoy. I certainly did.

I will never understand gringo fetish with the honduras and Guatemala of chink countries

thats what ive heard , my friend said the same thing and i would be happier in kopahneg, but want to volunteer at a place called Soidog, its there version of the humane society helping street dogs and cats , and its located in Phuket...

soidog.org/

*their...

Chiang Mai

Attached: IMAG1647.jpg (2688x1520, 415K)

Do it then Phuket was great too. You can always drive North and get away from the busyness.

Attached: IMAG1642.jpg (2688x1520, 955K)

Attached: 1522658875424.jpg (234x332, 30K)

checked and thanks user, also were drugs east to get, i like weed coke and moli

Yes but be very careful. The Thai police do not fuck around. Find cool young Thai people at the clubs and bars. A lot of them speak English, and they like to party too.

my friend goes to BKK every year for a week or so, i met him in rehab is a huge meth head, he said drugs are everywhere, hoping i can find whatever i want, i plan on learning to surf and take thai boxing and learn thai with classes and soidog, gotta think ill be able to low key find someone to help... and ya ive been reading around about the thai police and how they dont fuck around, just will be extra careful and always have money on me to bribe my way out

You know, there's plenty of youtube vids that cover everything you want to know about this

i plan on getting a job at soidog, and there are ways around that from what i read ppl just leave the country for a day or two and then return and get a fresh visa

i know ive been watching my share, but truth be told i really wanted to find out how easy (or hard) it is to get drugs over there and where i should look for them, those vids dont really talk about that...

Just remember, Thailand can sentence you to death for drugs

i know, gonna visit the embassy as soon as i get there, maybe they can point me in the right direction of a good lawyer for just in case, also i believe they only kill niggas with weight and not some asshole like me who only would have apersonal amount on me at the time , i dont intend to ever buy large quantities of shit...

yeah, unless they charge you with distribution, they'll probably just lock you up for a while until they rob you dry, but they've legalized medicinal weed and are probably on a path to legal rec weed, hard drugs are still a giant ass no-no, but only if you're caught

how often do you go there? have you been to all the cities? how much hairy sideways box have you fucked?

also going to smoke cig brb if it dies it dies and thanks for the replys user...

Ping pong shows, lady boys, fucking 13 year olds...its pretty great. Monsoon season is crazy though.

>fucking 13 year olds

hard pass on that

>Ping pong shows

is that what i think it is, like is it pretty self explanatory? bitches launching them from their snatch?

>bitches launching them from their snatch?
Yep, and you gotta hit it back with a paddle. If you can whang it right back into the crevice, you score a free drink.

Attached: images.jpg (421x728, 34K)

my little cousin went to bangkok to do more kickboxing training, but when i looked into his eyes, i saw shame.