This character is fucking garbage and talks like a retard

This character is fucking garbage and talks like a retard.

Yes. I think they try to rip-off fake languages like those in Gladiator or similar shows but they fail. They literally sound like 4 year old children.

*Spartacus

>I lay with him or you all people get backstabbed by me and my scavengers.
So, it was rape, right?

It's not rape if it's a trap

>It's not rape if it's the woman doing the raping
fix'd that for your

It's only been 2 years. Why would they be talking like that?

LARP

Autism

They are clearly retarded. I mean, they are living in a garbage dump of all places. They have to be retarded to some degree.

this show is for sjws

Reminds me of my ex boss, even looks like her.

>...said down...

I'll fuck you later.

don't watch the show

who did Mills Jovovichs retarded sister end up raping?

> Garbage character lives in a junkyard
> Somehow people in this board still don't recognise The Walking Dead as absolute kinography because subtle symbolism like this goes over their heads

That's what your mother said when you were born.

i autism

kek

No shit she lives in a trash dump and talk in simple sentences with minimal words.

epic comeback user. OP is now roasted for life and will never recover. You sure showed him

the garbage people talking like that is easily the worst thing on TWD's entire run. they need to come up with an incredibly convincing backstory to sell me on this.

Agreed, just doesnt feel realistic in the slightest.

It's been more than 2 years hasn't it? Judith was born at the end of the prison season, and she's like 1 or 2.
Plus, there's been 7 seasons, and 1 episode this seasoned they mentioned can food is sometimes going bad at this point.

The actress on the language:
>My take on it is that it’s also a way to bring her own group closer together through the uniformity of their speech and on the other hand to keep a distance from outsiders; a sort of intimidating oddness.

That makes a little bit of sense but it's mostly pretty dumb

That's irrelevant. You wouldn't start speaking like that after only a few years. It's been 4-5 year sat most and that's an extremely liberal estimate.

>not even the actress knows the actual reason for it and just had to make something up
Fucking A+ writing

I actually laughed out loud

You wouldn't start speaking like that EVER. It would take at least 1-2 generations without schools or teaching at all for the human language to degrade to that point. It's not like once institutions collapse our language disappears. We still talk to one another, and language existed in complex forms for hundreds of years prior to modern day.

I might buy it if they were kids (5ish) when the fall happened and they survived together in the dump.

Is the dumpster people and way of talking from the comics?
Cause it made me think the writers thought belter speech from expanse was cool and wanted something "similar".