Food you can still get that isn't complete shit thread. Let me start with Sam's club pizza and hot dogs

Food you can still get that isn't complete shit thread. Let me start with Sam's club pizza and hot dogs.

Whataburger and in n out are trash edition

Attached: fuck.jpg (690x710, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aqp3Ic8iwWE
youtu.be/gYG_4vJ4qNA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ertx8fZiuxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Triple baconator at Wendy's is pretty legit.

Triple Bacon Jalapeno Burger at Wendy's even better my dude

I want hidden gems niggers

costco chicken bake. Still 2.99 nigger

Attached: burger-carls_jr-double_6.jpg (540x360, 28K)

Attached: 1555499688276.jpg (1080x1350, 258K)

Dave's Triple Meal at Wendys

...but the fckn sodium overload, nigger.

So Wendy's? I'm talking about the chili that's a side and feels like a McRib

Shit like that. I enjoy the new England clam chowder at Hooters and french onion soup. Also hot wings and chili cheese fries from sonic

I don't give a fuck

McDoubles used to be $1 and you could have a feast for five bucks but they upped the price and it's not with it anymore.

this png is transparent so you can put them in space, as president, underwater... they're so wonderful.

Attached: 100.png (1000x550, 198K)

Funny they closed the Carl's jr. Near me. I very much enjoyed their charcoal burgers

They're fucking closing down burger king and other chains. I wouldn't miss subway though

Bennigan's

Monte cristo sandwich

give a rat's cunt about sodium

Attached: 1505762470407.gif (200x153, 1.95M)

smells like vomit fam

A home cooked meal

the Carl's closest me closed also,
now have to go farther for muh Carlos fix

>A home cooked meal
...still living with Mom?

You know you can cook meals yourself instead of getting someone else to do it for you, right? It's pretty fun

Attached: 1562482402771.jpg (674x674, 50K)

You know food you can build from Walmart is pretty shit right?

Popeyes chicken sandwich!

They don't typically encourage the mentally retarded to cook for themselves.

Fuck off my thread bitch.

mc fish from mc dicks is always yummy imo

Attached: nom.jpg (774x800, 335K)

That’s the rankest, most culinarily suspect burrito I’ve ever seen. Shrimp AND carne asada with just guacamole? I feel the need to call the meat police on you.

There's more stores than just Walmart user, are you mad that you can't even make ramen without supervision?

I don't think I will you big dumb retard.

It's simple, a touch of ketchup and you're good to go

Attached: god I love Chick-Fil-A.jpg (1440x960, 184K)

wasted trips, stay mad you retarded faggot

A simple touch of homophobia/racism and you’re good to go.

Long live the Popeyes chicken sandwich!

Spoken like a true nigger retard.

Get the fuck out of here bitch. You sound like a woman. Good shit only.

My bad build it from Randalls Kroger and Albertsons get yourself the sushi.

Deal with it nigger retard. You thread is shit and so are your faggot opinions.

Well OP I'm gonna have to be honest here. Thread started out pretty good but unfortunely it turned to fucking, shit. I'm going to have to give you an 2/10, you failed the exam.

not even good at least try next time retard

I actually enjoy the breaded chicken breast with all the sauces and the guacamole ranch. I get two of them bitches and a peach shake.

It would taste better if they were Catholics.

Hell is that way.

Imagine not having a local market within walking distance

It got replies after I bounced the piece of shit and chikfila got posted too by a closet faggot that likes the waffle fries.

Contriboot or fuck off. We don't want to hear your left shit here.

Mike's Way is the only way to get this one.
Try it grilled.

Attached: fuckin-italian.jpg (450x450, 49K)

Imagine not knowing how to cook and talking shit about the restaurants that serve you food. I bet you've never stepped into an upscale steakhouse in your life.

Buuuttt muh edgy cook at home. Shut up cuck. That's your place not ours.

Attached: shit.jpg (381x410, 119K)

>4.99 now
>still a great fucking deal
>especially good after a few bong rips

Attached: chronic-pie.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

>Popeyes

thats a shit sandwich

A nice sandwich

Attached: 99A197D5-98E5-40D2-8439-2D06E5890657.jpg (1036x805, 149K)

Err... I mean yes those burrito places are awful. Agreed on the cursed image.

There's literally nothing edgy about cooking at home, and eating where you work gets boring after a while

My local popeyes literally smells like jail.

Attached: m3yr_x1W_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

No you're thinking of the niggers. Literally never seen a white person working at a Popeye's

imagine being retarded enough to think in n out is bad
>imagine

Post it again.

how do you know what jail smells like? nigger

So what? it gets advertised in a tucker max book and suddenly it's a meme? I very much doubt it's as it is now as it was then now that it's popular. It gets compared to whataburger in Texas for Christ's sake. I bet it's a shit burger like shake shack and the rest of the competition like freddy's 5 gangbang mooyahs etc.

Have a beck prime then we'll talk.

To me having a Carl's jr. Is my bad taste speaking.

I assumed niggers smell like such a thing.

I used to crave in n out. But now it's the heart attack grill I like because of their use of lard. I haven't had it.

whoa whoa whoa in n out is not famous because of some tucker max book man.

Have you ever been to one near a busy freeway? They're packed for a reason. One of the best fast food burger meals you can get in California is In-n-out Double-Double, McDonalds fries (there's a few places where they're right next door), and an ice-cold Dr. Pepper. Their burgers are flat-out the best in fast food...comparing it to whataburger, smh. I just had whataburger in texas and that place and its' burgers are for cretins.

At least we agree that shake shack is faggot-tier.

oh right I'm a fucking idiot, they certainly do smell like jail. sorry I called you a nigger, citizen

>op is midwestern cuck without whataburger or in-n-out edition

In N Out isn't bad, but it's still just fast food.

so disgusting man. the hot dog deal is the only thing to get.

agreed jersey mikes is pretty good. Bit more for your money than jimmy johns.

It must be a regional thing then. Never had it but everything I listed is like when they call women basic bitches. It's the same close of a burger.

At least to me nothing beats becks prime.

Paste = alexa would make the best karaoke partener, alrighty, she is a smart cookie, she has all the right moves, is there anything she can't do?

youtu.be/Aqp3Ic8iwWE
youtu.be/gYG_4vJ4qNA

Stan loona

Attached: 123~2.jpg (2448x3197, 1.88M)

. . .
Paste = alexa would make the best karaoke partener, alrighty, she is a smart cookie, she has all the right moves, is there anything she can't do?

youtu.be/Aqp3Ic8iwWE
youtu.be/gYG_4vJ4qNA

Stan loona

Attached: 231~2.jpg (2448x3191, 1.76M)

*Texan chicano/Mexican at least in Minnesota they don't have niggers

Arbys beef and cheddar

I like rather my father likes fish and chips

*clone

Underrated.

Raising cane's for me.

Five guys is shit guys

for some reason where I live when I get a pot pie from KFC its always thin and fucking shit but when I drive an hour away to the bigger city it's thick and good as fuck, lol fuck my town

Attached: 1523131768419.jpg (402x604, 37K)

they had them on sale last week 2 for $6

well it was mix n match with 4 things:
3 tenders
1 colonel sandwich
1 famous bowl
1 pot pie

ofc the pot pies sell out first tho

Taco Bell Mexican Pizza

Any rotisserie chicken. 5 bucks a bird. Juicy and hot.

>5 bucks a bird.

I don't like that KFC forces biscuits on you and their bucket is as expensive as sitting in a restaurant.

Noice

Attached: Dr_w33zUcAAKhIi.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

The Fredrik Knudson video on him was painful to watch. Wings' fans must be immune to cringe.

Yeah and?

Is he still around?

Can't really go that far being this fat, don't you think?

Attached: wendy's chillie and pepsi.jpg (287x176, 5K)

I’m glad they have the courage to stick with their morals and convictions.

Attached: EF0E9545-C5CD-4E1D-B9D0-E059CC85B357.jpg (450x650, 25K)

What kind of a retard advertises a bitchass french era rotisserie chicken like that? It's like you're asking to get cucked more.

5 bucks what a great deal you get the whole bird. It's almost as if you think it's ok to charge 20 to 30 dollars for a KFC bucket of chicken.

When you order chicken they charge you if you only get legs and what you consider to be the good parts of the chicken.

When chikfila and raising cane's are selling you less than a fraction of dry ass breast they are raping you.

Only 5 bucks. You don't know the value of a dollar or how hard they're scamming you over the good cuts. Having to accept biscuits wings and thighs that's offensive.

If it really was a bird so as you say and a rotisserie chicken you would taste the difference. It's as if you were hyping up ham stupid motherfucker.

Dipshit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ertx8fZiuxA

Furthermore nasty ass dirty chewy old cooking machine rotisserie chicken screams ETM food stamps.

We wuz kangs n sheeeit

I haven't even had a proper pollo loco in ages.

It's the imagery that disturbs me. I think I was a child when I was corrected in not ordering the chicken breast but the legs.

Legs and breast are the good parts, it's like pepsi or coke. Then they tried to sell the wings and it worked. Expensive as fuck to get some bitchass wings at hooters. It should be 25 cents a wing more or less

Eat the whole bird or the thighs go to waste. That reaches the customer

Like you're lucky to still get the skin

I meant does he still stream or do YT

> advertised in a tucker max book and suddenly it's a meme?

Nigger, In N Out has had lines out the fucking door my entire fucking life, and I'm closing in on 40. I don't know who the fuck Tucker Max is, but if it came out in the 1960s then maybe you're right. But everyone in California has been eating there for decades.

This is like thinking Harold and Kumar made White Castle famous.

You never fucking had it, you know fucking dick about it. The secret to In N Out is that they pay their employees like 30% more than anyone else and run them like fucking Japs studying for college entrance exams. When you order fries, your fries are in the form of a whole raw potato until you make the fucking order. Everything is good. Everything is as fresh and well-made as it can be. They keep the menu super simple to maximize quality.

Shive stashed beneath the 'tos?

That bike has a can of WD-40 in the wings, waiting for rust like there's more than six miles on that odometer.