Will you be one of the billions to burn in the eternal Lake of Fire because you were just too weak to face the real...

Will you be one of the billions to burn in the eternal Lake of Fire because you were just too weak to face the real truth that the Bible is real including accounts of the Flood and the only begotten Son of God, Jesus Christ?

Attached: qeF7edQ.jpg (1225x735, 205K)

Attached: Beginning.png (500x522, 196K)

Yes

Stupid Christian, the Holy Koran says you are the one who is going to burn for eternity.

Attached: TruthMeme.jpg (788x279, 47K)

I guess it'll come down to the vanity of God. Given what a shit show the world is, I'm guessing that God will turn out to be exactly the prima donna you're suggesting, and it'll be the lake of fire for me.

Attached: FB_IMG_1553391791278.jpg (564x564, 60K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1553392000126.jpg (600x682, 64K)

Ancient Egypt, a civilization mentioned in The Bible, doesn't have a global catastrophic flood myth in their religions. They also have a continuous line of kings before, during and after the supposed flood event in the Old Testament.

This is why the church wanted to smash the Rosetta stone before it could be deciphered. They were afraid that if hieroglyphs could be read again that the Egyptians would tell a different version of history from that of The Bible and it turns out, they do.

Attached: FB_IMG_1554763338184.jpg (926x924, 123K)

Yep.

good, we'll see you there

Jesus Himself tells you what you have to do to get into heaven in Matthew 25, The Sheep and the Goats. Does NOT say you have to be straight. Does NOT say you have to believe in the literal sense of the Old Testament. Does Not even say you have to believe in His divinity! He just says you have to be nice to people, feed the hungry, cloth the naked, help the sick, visit prisoners. Fail to those kind of things and you burn for eternity. It's that simple. Do you doubt Jesus?

People have worshiped demons and their offspring throughout history. "Mythology" is what they call real history that doesn't fit the narrative. The account of these beings were mostly real, but they are less powerful than the God of the Bible. Today, they are shilled as "aliens".

Which interpretation of the bible?
Why should the bible be more believable than the Torah or the Quran or the Avesta, or the Bhagavad Gita, or some other book? Or no book?
Even if one branch of christianity is true, there'll be like 5 people in "heaven" because every other version will be heretic, and even the ones who did pick the right version won't have followed it the right way.
And lets face it, Christianity is pretty freaking unbelievable, and there's not really a good reason to believe it.
So no. I, like you, will most likely die and then just simply stay dead. End of story.

I'm here to spit swords and lead the army of man against the army of the beast. To break the cross and slaughter the swine.

>Why should the bible be more believable than the Torah or the Quran or the Avesta, or the Bhagavad Gita, or some other book? Or no book?

Public schools around the world ban the Bible, but not those other texts. Just as prophesied in the Bible, the world is becoming more degenerate, and untold millions of Christians were killed in the 20th Century alone.

...also pizzagates around the world show how to obtain power in this world

>Public schools around the world ban the Bible but not other texts
Let's just take that as true for the moment.
Most secular societies are christian derived cultures because of historical reasons.
In such cultures, explicit bans tend to be reactionary - and the bible will be pushed by christians more in those secular societies than other books, so will be banned more. In other, religious but not christian societies, the bible will be banned as competition.
Now, as to whether it is banned the most... most western schools don't actually ban the bible, but do ban the teaching of the bible as part of religious indoctrination. As a way to teach the history of european culture built around christianity or as part of a comparative religion course it's perfectly acceptable.

> ...also pizzagates around the world show how to obtain power in this world
Know and be able to blackmail rich and powerful people?
Duh. Don't need a pizzagate for that one.

Nice bullshit satan but this is the lake of eternal torment we're talking about.

>> ...also pizzagates around the world show how to obtain power in this world
>Know and be able to blackmail rich and powerful people?
>Duh. Don't need a pizzagate for that one.

In current year, the pervasive satanic symbolism in every form of media is less secret than it used to be.

> Nice bullshit satan but this is the lake of eternal torment we're talking about.

A lake yet to be shown to actually exist. Even the bible only refers to it in Revelation, which is all metaphor even if you consider it reliable (it nearly didn't make it into what we consider the bible as many considered it incoherent ramblings - which it certainly reads as)

Flattered you consider me equivalent to a lower level god, though. Thanks!

> In current year, the pervasive satanic symbolism in every form of media is less secret than it used to be.
"How to obtain power" was what was said. You don't need satanism or symbolism for that. You just need to know some powerful people, engineer a compromising position while taking evidence, then you can do as you wish. Which is what the various pedo scandals are ultimately about.

Interestingly, actual Satanists are Christians, though really bad ones. They buy into the whole christian theology, they just pick the other side. They're just as wrong (and splintered) as mainstream Christianity.
That does lead to the question though - would the christian god look more favourably on an good atheist or a really bad christian?

Attached: JesusSaves.jpg (966x1300, 117K)

Attached: DaysOfNoah.jpg (640x353, 86K)

I love how fundamentalist Christians have such a low view of God.

>Son of Sun
>Flood common in many ancient religions,including the sumerian, which was tha shit before christianism came up
>many other stories in the bible are in common with older religions

God is a lie, the concept of "god" is so simple yet so far of reality; if theres a god I bet his name is unpronounciable, and that he doesnt look at all or make the things or anything near of how we imagine him.

there comes a time when youre old enough to stop believing in fairy tales like santa and such. dont worry, you will get there one day kid.

>I love how fundamentalist Christians have such a low view of God.

>An omnipotent God is "low".

>An omnipotent God is "low".

Not what I said, at all. You've completely missed the point.

Do you believe in Dark Matter or Evolution Theory?

They always do

ive read about both but honestly i dont think i know nearly enough to say one way or the other.

I don't think the idea of God is small minded. Trying to explain the existence of the universe without some sort of divine being/plan is pretty difficult.

Obviously, you can make the same argument about a God itself. How was it created, what caused it, etc.

But it's hard to think of a way that everything came from nothing

I thought the bird was the word?

Id rather burn than suck up to some asshole "god" who turns a blind eye to pretend we have free will. Fuck you are your caveman religious ideology.

The flood was from the epic of gilgamesh. Jesus isnt real.

Not true, fren. When Plato's ancestor, Solon, visited Egypt the priests told him of three great floods the most recent being the one that destroyed Atlantis. That and the biblical flood are likely the same one and caused by an asteroid and hitting the Indian Ocean between Australia and Africa. Burckle crater.
There was no Jesus. Just another bullshit jew story. jesusneverexisted.com

pic related are the NPC Holy Trinity

Attached: Science.jpg (750x975, 138K)

Yeaaahhh I'm gonna need you come in on Saturday

The better question is are you willing to waste the short amount of time you have on Earth being a slave to an ages-old cult responsible for innumerable deaths and several wars throughout history? Are you going to live your life around a book that promotes rape and murder (that is in the context of raping and murdering people not in the cult)? Nigger.

sure its difficult, but its not like god or universe coming out of nothing are the only possibilities. just because we dont know how to explain it doesnt mean theres no other way. also the way i see it if you are a believer, and you only believe in one god then youre pretty dumb. i mean, youre willing to believe in one omnipotent being without any proof ( yes i know, your inane books prove it all, bla di bla...) but not other? and reason for it is because some old book tells you so? what about other books? if you believe in trinity you should also believe in allah, buddism/pagan gods and so on... and you dont cause... you were born into one religion or other yes? so what it boils down to is basicly a lottery yes? in what region of world you were born and into what religion. makes alot of sense...