What happend to anonymous?

What happend to anonymous?

Attached: B2033FEE-189A-481F-B91D-33FDD5A4B82D.jpg (750x652, 76K)

it says ur anonymous??

he died the same way Mr hands did

He become the Nobody.

How could I have been so blind I were anonymous all along

I’m still here

we all are anonymous retard

PS Network

They joined the hare krishnas

We are all anonymous dumbass

shut up, Todd.

Damn I feel kinda retarded now, my whole life I thought anonymous was a of spring of Sup Forums that went rogue or some shit with only elites, now I see that it’s just uncles and fags :,(

Attached: A2803918-A8EE-44A5-B6C4-D13C6A352AED.jpg (750x788, 159K)

anonymous was my first hard cringe.

Lmao. Dipshit.

Serious answer,

1) They fucked up and invited everybody to declare themselves anonymous. Suddenly people who didn't know a fucking thing about them except they were "super hackers" and the internet told them they were the good guys... Hey they must agree with my extreme world views! For example, that whole "Hello Sup Forums, we are done with your right wing ideology!" thing was probably not actually a joke so much as an empty threat by an SJW the first time it was posted. They no longer had a purpose or message of their own, meaning their "movement" simply stopped existing the second it tried to start,

2) The core group you might call the actual hacktivist group referring to themselves as anonymous was brought down from the inside by an FBI informant who ratted on every single person who knew anything about to avoid charges himself. Then when the survivors regrouped as lulzsec he did it again.

WE are anonymous
WE are a legion
WE do not forgive
WE do not forget

it's past your bedtime, young one.

You must be one of those people that take Bible directly

interesting tale user.

directly in my ass. it's got a nice girth to it.

To make the masses think they are dead, and that they appear bigger than they are is two birds in one stone.