Remember when Shia was just a little Kinoman, getting up to pranks with his buds in Disturbia...

Remember when Shia was just a little Kinoman, getting up to pranks with his buds in Disturbia, fucking Megan fox in transformers, digging holes with his m8s... And now look at him.
>watching his own movies
>hwndu cuckery
>jus wun little ticket

I want our guy to come home Sup Forums

He will never be the same he fucked his career ever since he did that stupid "just do it!!!" skit.

>kinoman
This board makes me more and more disgusted by the day.

I miss Even Stevens.

what was the point of watching his own movies?
from an artistic perspective

WHEN EMINEM WAS JUST A SNACK

AND MICHAEL JACKSON'S SKIN WAS BLACK

BACK WHEN THE COOLES THING IN STORE

OH-OH-OH

WAS A COMMODORE 64

> tfw you look exactly like Shia

I could look like him (kinda in my mind) after he gets JUST'd
If you really resemble him that much you should cosplay as him for laughs

When hollywood jews throw him out of hollywood he decided to go with numale jews artists instead of us.

His lose.

Narcissism is big in the artistic communities.

I love how someone got triggered and Aqua changed lyrics to "and Arnie told us I'll be back"

You should have never actually come in this place from the beginning, Sup Forumsmblerina.

Do you just randomly snap at people with that shit? Go take your ritalin, cockbreath.

I honestly think he is smart, he left himself so open to "meme-d" culture, so easy to make fun of from internet tough guys,
he kinda got his portion of "internet crap" so intensive in start, same tough guys just don't find him as interesting target.

And he as an actor is ~, OK, but he has no strength to carry whole movie (as in:"Ooo,Shia is main actor, I have to watch this movie..").
People went to see Transformers because nostalgia/CGI/Bayxplosions/maybe even Me gan Fox but noone went to see Shia.
Brat Pitt sold tanks ww2 flix(and Panzers 'n'Shermans, oh,my)I honestly don't know where else did Shia act!?

>2017
>not being an SJW
I unironically hope you guys don't do this

Pay me and ill shill for your favorite pedos

He started as an actor in the worst examples of pop culture shit, but he wants to be a respected "high art" actor. He still has a long way to go before the transformation is complete.

He will never quite outlive the stain on his credibility/respectability that was Transformers.

>satanic trips in shia thread
>not one check

The fuck is wrong with you people!

he didnt fuck Fox IRL though, this was the trigger to the downfall of Shia

This board is now reddit 2

>not an interesting target

Nigger did you even hear of what happened to his 'He will not divide us' stream?

site*

megan fox is too autistic to fuck anyone.

also that little shit performance in constantine was trash, so im glad hes justed.

Isn't he a cannibal

dont forget
>Impersonating a marine to get out of trouble and garner respect because he was attached to a chaplain for a few weeks while making the movie Fury.