I got onto my girlfriend phone without her permission and found this old picture saved. Should I confront her about it...

I got onto my girlfriend phone without her permission and found this old picture saved. Should I confront her about it? Maybe she forgot? Hes bigger than me so it makes me feel insecure

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1006K)

i'd cheat with him too

That's a very noticeable circumcision scar

Wym?? I think its an old boyfriend. And why woudl you cheat on him too?

The white part?

You look at naked chicks online who are probably hotter than your girlfriend. You would fuck someone hotter than your girlfriend, too, if the chance arose. But above all, youre the one fucking her now. So it’s not worth it, don’t bring it up

Im just wondering why she hasnt deleted the nudes of some huge dick.

Im just wondering why she hasnt deleted the nudes of some huge dick..

My ex-girlfriend was blackmailed once, so when we started sending pics she needed one of me to make sure she had leverage. Also, could be that she just doesn’t remember it’s there. I’ve had pics of ex gfs in my photo library and if my girlfriend got snoopy, she’d find some fat ass that would make her feel insecure

Possibly. I just feel jealous/insecure. Def my fault.

Yeah ask about it op or it will drive you crazy and put a wedge in your relationship. You mean more to her emotionally and can get her off more.

"Hey honey I went on your phone w/o permission and saw a horse dickl

No. Hey whats that dick doing on your phone? Shes on defence at that point.

If OP wants her to trust him, could be a bad idea

Anyways, she’s obviously with you for a reason, and there’s more to you than your dick even if the fags on this cuck board don’t agree. I obviously feel insecure knowing my girl fucked a guy with a hammer, but now it’s my time to shine, and if I play my cards right, I’ll get to fuck her again and again. Insecurity is natural, but you’re out on top because she’s with you now and is staying with you

OP Here, I asked.

She said it was an old BF pic she forgot to delete.

We're arguing now because I went on her phone.

She insulted my size in comparison to his

Yeah that's not how talking to actual humans works.

and for the love of Christ don’t bring that pic up with your girl. Makes you look like a big sad pouty pussy because “oh noes why do you have a dick pic”. If you honestly want to work through it, honestly talk through your insecurity with her. She’s not the enemy.

I wont... Makes me insecure though. Why save ONE nude

OP Here this is fake

Try not to get bogged down by one pic. It will probably just breed resentment

Do a threesome. Sorry, I thought it would be funny. I dunno, ask her, I mean, you already saw it.