youtube.com/watch?v=-1TTN-Ev2KI
paste.sh/KTrI_JlP#eA6MhPEY5-LXH6Mt5-PRfenu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post more turkroaches

Europe in 20 years

>that nose
>european
Nah

I remember seeming his eyes have more bloodshot in another picture this morning.

It could be a slav, not too uncommon there.

>mfw I have that nose + blue eyes + blond hair.

Highly unlikely,his nose bridge is too wide.

It is interesting that he actually looks more European than his assailants. I guess there might be something to the Jannisary blood theory after all...

Did I leave the stove on?

Fuck off your semi lord szijarto just said that the coup was a terrorist act, so he is basically supporting those roaches

>European

Look at those ISIS fighters bringing their Islamic State in Turkey.

F

What are they doing to him

Wtf I just woke up and google image searched lead to this

twitter.com/illedeturan

wtf did the miltray in turkey surrender? what the fuck happoened?

I can't believe those guys in APCs actually got out. These "people" are animals, should have kept running people over and raking the crowd with machine gun fire.

Well they won't make that mistake again.

Being dead and all.

Over 150 people died last night in Turkey

am i the only one thinks that four guys in the front trying to protect him

Just further proof that Muslims are the problem.
Either we eradicate this filth from the planet or this is the fate of the entire world.

twitter.com/Lizonomy/status/754247357328424960

Are we back on lads?

If they had any brains, they would have detained them, and had them tried and executed for treason legally. This is not going to go unpunished.

I mean, who the fuck fights their own military?

All you had to do was NOT LET THEM IN.

Was it really that hard?

The more time goes by, the less moderate solutions are left on the table.

The foolishness of Europeans is about to drag themseves and possibly the whole world into a bloodbath the likes of which has rarely been seen, hope you're proud of yourselves.

>might be something
dude there are 3 million jannisary serbs living in istambul alone

>Writer. Journalist. Woman.
>Ankara/London

lel

That's pretty much it.
(((Somehow))) the government forces managed to (((capture))) the military HQ.

This stinks like a false coup attempt which only serves to try and make 'Erdogan the Goat Fucker' to,look competent. He's threatening death sentences but I doubt he will do this.

Seriously, who the fuck attempts a coup and leaves their HQ defenseless?

>I mean really...

It's either a false flag or the military didn't have the balls to kill civilians.

Oh believe me, they will. President yildirim just commended them for their actions, taking over tanks and subduing soldiers and all.

Europeans, Hungary most of all, are anything but civilized.

You people still murder animals in order to eat shitty food.

the facial expression of a subhuman.

Turkish helicopter has just landed on Greek soil. Reports 8 officers on board have requested asylum.

Sorry cant link, am on cellphone.

Pretty sure Canadians eat a lot of meat too.

In fact, most Westerners stuff their faces with more meat than anyone, and then try to pull the "suffering animals" meme against Asians

Corrupt politicians brought them into Europe. No progress can be made with them still in positions of power. We were not invaded. They were invited, and the chattering classes turned on their own people when they complained.

The soldiers deserved to get beaten for being too peaceful.

>a herbivore and a leaf
is tumblr raiding again?

>surrender to the people of your country because you refuse to take up arms against them
>they torture you

I bet he wants his rilfe back and he will probably lead the charge against his fellow roaches.

You are part of their murderous culture. You lowly filth eat and torture animals for pleasure.

Anyone that eats animals has no right to talk morals to anyone.

We should know German bro. Our countries are both approaching the 10% Muslim mark and France is approaching 18%.

;(

>will probably lead the charge against his fellow roaches

Yeah if he isn't dead by now which is quite unlikely

Is this a Pope joke or something?

It wasn't a failure... it was a learning experience. If the soldiers would have been more violent, they wouldn't have been killed or beaten and still would have been successful in their coup.

yep, tumblr is raiding again

youtube.com/watch?v=-1TTN-Ev2KI

Only a tiny chunk of the military was involved, less than 1000 out of half a million

He's probably dead now. So called "civilians" have murdered via beheading or throat slits over 180 "coup plotters".

>Anyone that eats animals has no right to talk morals to anyone.

Thing is, you have to add to that list also anyone who eats animal products like milk or eggs, since both industries are just as murderous as the actual production of meat.

The only people that are "innocent" in your worldview if you are to remain fully consistent are those who don't use any animal products, including leather, gelatin, many insect dyes, the list goes on...

And yet, even if you consume no animal products, animals are still killed on your behalf. In building construction, pest control...

Truly the face of despair. F.

About 7000 actually and rising each hour. They are doing a purge right now of secular troops.

The Islamic State of Turkey has been officially born now Erdogan has gained even more power.

50% of turks support this. They literally behead their own conscripts, imagine what they'll do to Europe.

Man needs a tissue, gross

I meant less than 1000 actually involved in the coup, I dont care about erdogs inevitable purges

>HUMAN FUCKING SHITS

social media is a disease

More than 50% of the Sup Forums users support coup

don't forget farming, mice get genocided every year during harvest and some other animals that live in the fields, being a vegan kills more animals than eating exclusively meat

imagine the smell

well duh, noone likes islamists, except from CIA shills

Yeah, we just like dead Turks

F

How many of those voting were actually Turks though?

That's possibly overstating the case but your point is well taken

And this is done by a Turks to other Turks who happen to be fucking conscripts? And these are supposed to be our secular allies.

Just check #PrayForErdogan hastag on Twitter.

>turk
>civilized european

lolk. Deserve everything they get.

>Wait, I thought we are ISIS.

It's /tr/ general, all of them are actual turks

putschists presenter

At least everyone can now see Erdogan and his supporters are basically just ISIS. It was obvious before, but now its clear even for normies.

Never thought i'd see merkel say no to a muslim

>meanwhile in Germany

The animals are feeded with harvested plants. You need a lot less plant farms to feed a vegan than a meat eater.

>Merkel not smiling
Yeahhhh no

some good gore on that twitter

Too bad this doesn't happens in Germany, seems like Germans lost all brave men in WW2. RIP brave Turk.

Wait i just woke up an hour ago, did they actually execute the guys surrendering?
Holy fuck

Why did those fucking retards surrender?

yeah, maybe in the west, people still keep animals in their own back yard here and take them to the fields to feed them, animals can feed themselves you know, also most animal food is just leftovers from human food so yeah, fuck you sweeden

fucking awful

Lol why would this happen in Germany? You hardly notice the refugees and quality of life is great here. People love Merkel.

>twitter.com/illedeturan
thousands of islamist fanatics took to the streets and charged at the military..they could either massacre em all or surrender...they surrendered..they were not ready to amke a massacre..can you blame em?

Just feed vegans to the pigs.
>pigs get a good feed
>no more bitching vegans
Everyone wins.

t. Achmed

Because they were dumb enough to think that Muslims would show mercy to other Muslims.

Thus affirming my fixed position of thinking that ALL Muslims need to be impaled on pikes.

maybe they not want to take part in the coup? ordinary privates and ncos, who knows what they told them
or perhaps they were ordered to surrender

Ive heard that the rank and file soldiers didnt know it was a coup, they were told it was a training excercise

start building a wall, I'll personally come down and help

I remember the songs of German Turkbros how they fought German privilege, how they were police, nice songs, no viiolence anywhere, but things have changed. Somehow you decided that if you import more, so they can overpower you, that somehow they will remain friendly, but no, they got much violent, since you lost control. Now imagine future with even less control, when they are in your government. It all comes down to: either you or them.

Can everyone please send this to their local news outlets(and international news outlets)? It appears that the media is portraying erdoğan as the good guy. If we get them to release this at least the public will have some sort of perspective.
(This is the manifesto released on government TV by the pro-coup soldiers)
paste.sh/KTrI_JlP#eA6MhPEY5-LXH6Mt5-PRfenu

If that's legit it was a stupid move. In the first photos I saw you could see some civs trying to warn off the more rabid guys. Would have turned them over to police to be arrested or shot in secret.

Next time a coup goes down they won't hesitate to go all out on the civvies. Might even engender some super animosity.

>look up some ingredient
>find forum threads of people debating whether or not it came from an animal in their particular product
>realize these people must do this for everything they put in their mouths
how the fuck do these people have time for this shit?

To be fair, this naive delusion is pretty common.

For example, Amy Biehl didn't expect to be killed in Gugulethu on that fateful day in 1993. She stopped her car because she didn't want to kill, not realizing that it was a kill-or-be-killed situation.

How is her rape going?

i'd even eat people if it meant my survival you goofball.

Meat is tasty. Plants are tasty. You might be a macfag but I'm an idort.

Get lynched little Turk

vucic was on tv this morning, said he is not going to build a wall, a sad day indeed