Why isn't the AoC 14, atleast for girls?

Why isn't the AoC 14, atleast for girls?

Honestly by this age teen girls have developed and matured enough that straight males would find them attractive. By this time girls know all about sex and honestly by 18, teen girls don't mature much more.

The AoC should be 14 world wide. Why is it not?

Attached: 20191007_162731.jpg (1438x1310, 1.03M)

because they are too damn hot, making them legal for fuck would destroy the order of this world

aoc is like 30 tho???

Because cognitively 14 year olds are not fully developed, meaning there is a difference of power and inherent abuse of power involved

With 14 they are stupid kids. They are easy to manipulate. That's why. It doesn't change that much with 18, but there is a chance. You guys just want weak inexperienced kids with no willpower to cover up your own pathetic Charakter.

What the fuck r u on about u retard? Cognitively females aren't fully developed til 20s

Or maybe were like all normal male and would bang a hot babe..? Faggot

It is over here lol get fucked Ameritards

I wanna move

So you're trying to justify being a pedo?

Make all the arguments you want, but it really just comes back to the idea that you're a pedo. You fuckin' pedo.

Than bang a fully developed women, not a girl. Isn't that something for a man? Better than wanting half kids. You know that it's pathetic.

It's not pedo though. It's hebe also natural. In some western countries it's also legal so it can't be pedo. Just because your age of consent is 18 does not make your country right.

so glad it's 15 where I live

I agree. If it were, I could finally fuck my girlfriends daughter who will be 14 next year!

Dont try argue with a dumbass that cant provide proper argumentive subjects and instead yells pedo pedo like an autistic parrot

Having sexual attraction and wanting relations for girls around 14 years and older is perfectly normal because this is when their body is biologically ready and they have sexual features that men look for.

The only reason why people disagree with it is because society and feminists made it 'wrong and immoral' and many of you mindless sheep follow along the bandwagon, seriously just look at the fucking media.... Most of those who disagree are ugly fat older women and white knights.

Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: you can't

Attached: images (2).jpg (215x235, 8K)

> The AoC should be 14 world wide.

I agree with this, but I’ve googled “age of consent new york” in a mall food court before getting a blowjob in my car.

I got a challenge for all of you guys.
If you can post a scientific essay/journal/post etc. proving your argument for the AoC, you win.

Don't give me any logistical arguments or rhetorical bullshit.

14 year old girls have oerfect pussies thatll make u nit in less than min guaranteed

> If you can post a scientific essay/journal/post etc. proving your argument for the AoC, you win.

Sure, user, let me just check The New England Journal of Pedophile Medicine for a study that says fucking nine year olds is okay.

This. Can confirm

and you already fucked up user. Good job!

if you payed attention to what i said -or "analyze the question"- as what the college kids will say, you would have understand that I don't support this kind of shit and I'm actually testing the validity of the AoC argument.

>implying females develop mentally at all

Do you understand what a joke is, you autistic fucking retard?

as a matter of fact no

> as a matter of fact no
This is exactly why you shouldn’t vaccinate your kids.