Would plunge balls deep in this SSRI'd out slut

Would plunge balls deep in this SSRI'd out slut

Attached: 81JI7RSZxIL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 31K)

do you even know how SSRIs work? they dont fuck you up idiot. that's only benzos. I take both ssris and benzos so stfu unless you know what you're talking about. faggot

Imagine having such a pathetic existence you need to take pills to feel better so you don't kill yourself

imagine being this dense

damn you're pretty autistic aren't you

based

no cause I don't want the herpes

Pill cucks spotted, try going without meds and if you kill yourself because you're too weak then that's just darwinism.

totally. faggot

yup you're legit autistic. neither are for suicidal thoughts. again you're showing how stupid you are

Keep crying pillcuck

Have fun suiciding you piece of shit

do you think you can get high from a ssri? go pop a few prozac and I'm going to laugh as you fry your small brain

That drugged out whore thing is perfect on her

yeah totally after I'm out of this half oz of medical weed and the 7 grams of wax I'm dabbing. keep crying mr. poor

Your brain is already more fried than mine could ever become pillcuck

Spot the noodle armed weed dependant dweeb, probably smell like shit and look greasy as fuck

say that to my bank account pussy

Yep
She definitely has something

Imagine being this retarded

I dont watch that pussy shit. I actually make my money. so keep crying poorfag

Your bank account is empty, you get funded from mommy and daddy

Poorfag trying to act rich spotted

>do you think you can get high from a ssri?
You can induce serotonin syndrome, which is... sort of a high. Permanently damages things though. Not a great plan.

I'm happy to say they died as I was in college. I have more money to waste than you will make in a year. keep crying poorfag

nah that puts holes in your brain it's not a high. and I prescribe this shit so I think I would know

God damn, you're really trying, I'll give you credit you're at least devoted to pretending like you're worth more than whatever lint you have in your hand me down jorts

>I'm happy to say they died as I was in college
So inheritance and trust fund then?

lol ok kiddo. I dont have to prove shit to you

Yeah, as I said, permanent damage and a bad plan.
While the actual serotonin syndrome itself is happening though, it's supposed to be a strange kind of high.
We're in agreement it's not something to desire though.

yeah it's more so for the idiot OP. I got work in the am so tell op hes a fag for me

I think it's just that your mommy is telling you to go to bed, better luck trying again after school tomorrow.

What is the max legal dosage for full grown adult if you prescribe it every fucking day

for what prozac, for lexapro, for just any SSRI? your question is fucking stupid again showing your low iq

>happy to say they died

Bruh...

fucking idiot. times up. have fun being poor cuck