I need help Sup Forums. So I just met this girl and we hit it off pretty well. TLDR - ended up back at my place...

I need help Sup Forums. So I just met this girl and we hit it off pretty well. TLDR - ended up back at my place, we bang. And she squirts like I've never seen before. Not once but multiple times. My sheets were fucking soaked it was awful.

My question - can girls squirt on command (and she was faking orgasms the whole time) or was she actually cumming that much?

Seriously. Shit was wild.

Attached: tabm24m0whv31.jpg (620x768, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing/
blogs.discovermagazine.com/seriouslyscience/2018/08/22/7025/#.XblKHR5lA0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You sure she didn't just pee?

it's just pee bro

Didn't smell like pee though. That's what I'm wondering, was she just peeing and pretending she was squirting. I wonder if she's batshit crazy now...

yea that's called piss on you, my friend

They aren't the same.

OP, she's either extremely sensitive or making shit up.

Be me,banging Uber MILF,she got so dam wet her panties were so soaked,she could wring them out until dry.
When banging,she was literally like a tap.
Cum would pour out of her,at times she squirted a fair bit,but wasn’t pee.
Knew this,as she’d always visit bathroom before ‘playtime’.
Your girl’s a keeper for sure!
Don’t let her slip away.
Believe me!

Yeah, she gets SOAKED it was wild. And also the bathroom thing, she definitely peed before we had sex, so that confused me a bit too.

when very hydrated piss does not smell like piss
I'll eat my words if someone can provide a link proving that squirt is not piss but nobody ever seems to be able to

It's not exactly urine, but comes out of the urethra? It's also a clear liquid? Haven't been with a squirter before, sounds cool but would be disappointing if it turned out to be piss

Cam whores squirt and it's obviously piss, except I did see one squirt clear liquid, into a glass... then drank it.

it's not super common but it's a thing & she's probably self conscious about it. it's kind of weird at first but if you think about it, it's pretty neat; there aren't a lot of times you're given a guarantee that a grill enjoyed herself and you're over here taking this shit in the opposite direction thinking she tricked you? unless you fucken paid her, WHY?

these retards saying that she's pissing on you are either literal fucking virgins or they're basically admitting to everyone how little sexual experience they have.

I dont want to alarm you but it reminds me of my ex yessy. She gave me an infection that took me months to heal.

With me,it confused her too,but i’d already been with a couple girls who were the same,so knew what it was;-)

please prove to me that it isn't piss
I'd love to see some evidence

No really,wouldn’t have said.
Watched (younger) girl ‘wet up’ while spreading herself,as i jacked off/rubbed her clit...she came so hard i watched her lube literally pour out of her,then she ‘mini squirted’ from her pussy.
Was horny as hell to watch,sheets were fucking drenched in seconds.
Needless to say,i was very quickly balls deep in her,pounding like a madman,then she REALLY came.
Awesome days back then:-)

>ITT

Attached: CAZlqXqVIAAHiNa (1).jpg (576x1024, 80K)

It's fun to pretend.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

what the fuck are you expecting me to do, GOOGLE shit for you? are you really making an argument that some girl decided to get super fucking hydrated to disguise her piss, and then found somebody to fuck just so that she could piss on them for fun?

this is a real basic Occam's razor situation, I think you're just pissed (pun intended) that you haven't had enough experiences to have come across something like this. you'll note there are other plenty of other people in the thread who also know what's going on here. it's not the worst thing in the world that you don't--but it's pretty fucking pathetic that you're trying to convince someone that a girl pissed on him out of spite bro.

Attached: Bv6cQSLIYAENVq5.jpg (600x585, 58K)

>Believe me!
No, because I'm not dense.

It's piss. It's been proven. There's no debate, virgin.

kek it's literally piss

just like how we can't piss easily with boners they can't when they're horny but as soon as they're done, it's a mix of piss and cum just as you'd have if you pissed straight after sex. it's been proven to be piss but it just feels the exact same as cumming, just like it does for us.

tldr. it's piss.

burden of proof retard
"google it" is the classic response of someone who doesn't have any proof

wew lads
I'm the one refuting your claim you fucking idiot.

Attached: HANGING.gif (388x388, 1.91M)

the initial claim itt is that squirt is in fact not piss

and anyway if you're so sure of it idk why you can't prove me wrong

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing/

I honest to god can't tell if you're trolling at this point
It's just a conspiracy. I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes so that you'll be heavily and fully-tricked. I really care that much. dude, I couldn't give a fuck less even if I tried. I'm simply speaking from personal experience and from having known people with whom I've had conversations in which they report having had similar experiences. but you're simply speaking from a l𝘢ck of experience, which is why you're demanding proof(?) over the internet about whether or not something you h𝘢ven't experienced is real.

if you put even 1% of the effort into fucking girls that you put into trolling people on Sup Forums, you probably would not be on the opposing side of this discussion. I understand your position (if you really want to call it a position). I just don't care.

go get laid, user. for all our sakes.

I fucked my ex until she pissed and she even admitted she pissed
keep in mind this this girl could have an orgasm solely from me sucking on her nipples
again, show me some proof that squirting is not just pissing, otherwise your argument means nothing

so a girl pissed on you and told you that she pissed on you. and your honest-to-god classifying this as an argument?

Attached: maxresdefault (1) (2).jpg (1280x720, 42K)

How old was she?

anecdotal evidence sure considering it didnt take much for her to have multiple orgasms
still waiting for your evidence

When aroused, some women may experience squirting, or a rather noticeable discharge of fluid. What it is exactly and where it comes from has been hotly debated: female ejaculation or adult bedwetting? Researchers are now saying that squirting is essentially involuntary urination.

Female ejaculate is technically the small amount of milky white fluid that’s expressed when climaxing, New Scientist explains. Squirting, on the other hand, results in a much larger gush of a clear fluid, which comes from the urethra, the duct where urine is conveyed from the bladder. The findings, which combine biochemical analyses with pelvic ultrasounds, were published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine on Christmas Eve.

A French team led by Samuel Salama from Hopital Privé de Parly II recruited seven healthy women—who’ve reported recurrent and massive fluid emission (enough to fill a cup) during sexual stimulation—to undergo “provoked sexual arousal.” The team conducted pelvic ultrasound scans after urination and during sexual excitation just before and after the squirting event.

All of the women had empty bladders before sexual excitation, however, urine collected just before squirting showed that the bladder was filling up. Urine sampled after squirting revealed that the bladder had been emptied again, revealing the origin of the squirted liquid.

The researchers also analyzed chemical concentrations in the urine samples (before arousal and after squirting) as well as the squirting sample itself. These included urea, uric acid, creatinine (a byproduct of muscle metabolism), and prostatic-specific antigen (PSA). The latter is a protein that’s produced in men’s prostate glands and in the “female prostate” called the Skene glands; PSA is found in “true” female ejaculate. Urea, uric acid, and creatinine concentrations were comparable in all of the urine and squirt samples. However, PSA, which was not detected before sexual simulation in six of the women’s urine samples, were present in urine collected after squirting and in the squirt sample in five of the women.

Squirting, they found, is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity—though there’s also a small contribution of prostatic secretions as well. Salama’s team is now working on a protocol to test whether the kidneys work faster to produce urine during sexual stimulation than at other times, New Scientist explains. And if so, why.

dont be afraid Sup Forumsro..
Most woman can squirt given the right circumtances. last 4 girls i had, were all squirters.
and no. you cannot do it on command, or fake this way.
just be proud, and try to enjoy that shit.
also, you would know if it was pee.. it's different smell, colour and even texture

She pissed your bed

Lol you got pissed on and the bitch didn't even care enough about you to lie about it. "Nope you got pissed on whiteboi"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

bro I was all set a long time ago. you can live in your piss-soaked world of die-hard piss-faith--it literally doesn't fucking matter. the whole point is that it's a sign of an extremely heightened state of arousal, which is what the OP was originally asking about.

This ends the debate. It's piss. Final answer.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/seriouslyscience/2018/08/22/7025/#.XblKHR5lA0M

Its just piss

Okay, but it's gross. Who would want to be pissed on? You have to wash your sheets every single time after having sex

you win duderinos. your prize is the slim possibility of being pissed on in the extremely unlikely event that you convince a girl to fuck you and she actually enjoys it.

still waiting to be disproved
I'll eat my words if you can provide anything that says it isn't piss
but it seems like you can't
I have no problem with piss either just want you to prove your point

I guess the only solution is to become a giant fag. ʅ(́◡◝)ʃ

My gf's a squirter. We buy puppy training pads from Amazon. Saves a lot of laundry.

you do you, my dude. if the vast majority of guys are sitting around wondering about it--literally to the point that there's now a body of fucking literature on the subject--but you still want to call it piss.. I have neither the desire nor the inclination to stop you.

Attached: a rather serious sir Cosmo Duff is seriously unamused.jpg (319x317, 42K)

body of literature but still can't cite one source
you could shut me up with one link but you won't. or maybe you can't?

She peed on you. The liquid you want it to be so bad is vaginal mucus, but it isn’t made fast enough or shoot out of her vagina. You were pissed on, piss all over you and your bed retard.

Attached: FA34FABF-CA2E-4E6D-9C10-EDF3CBE113EA.jpg (1242x1229, 923K)

she was just peeing on you for fun

I'm almost positive that's it.

Attached: SSSgDwA.jpg (720x540, 91K)

so you got nothing? I figured you were a squirt expert. damn, guess I'm right

You know she just pissed all over your bed fam. Theres no such thing as squirt juice

Attached: ok dude.jpg (961x864, 93K)

prove me wrong faggot

I have it on good authority from a girl known as “Squirtle” in college that “it only happened when she was drunk” because, as she admitted, she was “just peeing.”

Attached: jimstareicon.jpg (1024x1024, 147K)