I just bought the Humble Day of the Devs 2019 Bundle and I'm gonna give away in this thread

I just bought the Humble Day of the Devs 2019 Bundle and I'm gonna give away in this thread.

Attached: abc31891b0c666fcafe0ca1e29c5c5a6b753a48c.png (1398x148, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/gift?key=zUwVBRuqX22uKWmW
humblebundle.com/gift?key=KvPeBKRrSx7SpEY3
humblebundle.com/gift?key=62nyWzF24F3Fruqq
humblebundle.com/gift?key=GTCq23WfNKy8SCrH
humblebundle.com/gift?key=RqbtxYd2fnkpfwpB
humblebundle.com/gift?key=M8e3cPeDZrpZfY4h
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game

humblebundle.com/gift?key=zUwVBRuqX22uKWmW

Attached: frog detective.jpg (460x215, 23K)

Bump, cool thread dude

ART SQOOL

humblebundle.com/gift?key=KvPeBKRrSx7SpEY3

Attached: art sqool.jpg (460x215, 23K)

Nah don't want it

Flipping Death

humblebundle.com/gift?key=62nyWzF24F3Fruqq

I got the art game, thank you op

Battle Chef Brigade

humblebundle.com/gift?key=GTCq23WfNKy8SCrH

Attached: battle chef brigade.jpg (616x353, 68K)

Thanks man!

MINIT

humblebundle.com/gift?key=RqbtxYd2fnkpfwpB

Attached: minit.jpg (460x215, 15K)

Sweet, got minit

ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove

humblebundle.com/gift?key=M8e3cPeDZrpZfY4h

Sorry the selection sucked this time, humble doesn't really have any good game bundles right now

Attached: toejam earl.jpg (460x215, 44K)

aw shit you just gave me a nostalgia boner, I loved these games on the genesis back in the day

Nice guy op. Any chance you might do the other bundle on HB, the Idea Factory bundle?

the bundle also included this

Day of the Devs Event VIP Ticket & 20% Off iam8bit

DOTD-37ktje

No idea what it is or how to use it but here it is

sorry, I already did that one a few days ago

all keys redeemed, thanks for doing this op but this could've been better, you could've done a small event, a contest, a game, but again, its still nice of you

Dang, I wanted some of those, being a weeb. Cool thing you’re doing here though. Giving away any other bundles, by any chance?

What would you suggest I do next time?

the simplest thing would be first guy to get dubs wins a key, you can verify its the guy by him leaving contact details, or if you want to be more discrete about the users, post your discord or contact method, and verify the post is the guy your contacting by making him delete the winning reply, keep in mind that after a while the replies get too old and can't be deleted

do something creative, something that would've fit (considering one of the games to be about creating art) would be you coming up with simple draw requests, and picking the guy with the best drawing of what you requested, just think outside the box user, and thanks for not being a faggot like most of Sup Forums

I'm not the guy who suggested you do something better next time, but it could be pretty funny to challenge everyone in the thread who wants it bad enough to piss on themselves and post it with an email address to mail the key(s) to. not the most novel idea, but the idea of self sacrifice/humiliation in general could be pretty amusing

the bundle isn't that popular, i doubt people would soil their clothes for a game worth a few dollars, but maybe for a few better known titles, not op btw

the kind of degenerates who hang out here? half of them would do it just for the fun of it.

ok, I think I know what I'll do next time, thanks for the feedback

thanks man, appreciate your work