Anybody wanna see her naked she is my cousin. I got some naked pictures of her she was passed out drunk one night...

Anybody wanna see her naked she is my cousin. I got some naked pictures of her she was passed out drunk one night . Her booty and tits are amazing too me

Attached: BCF6FCEB-5B7D-4EAB-9F69-3D2113161292.jpg (3072x3072, 802K)

Show dem nigga teets

You going to jack off as well ? Her booty is amazing I can’t stop playing with my dick

What's the puss look like? Shaved or pepper corn stubble?

Attached: E56A9131-657A-4901-8EDF-EE719FB190B9.jpg (750x1334, 175K)

Hmmmm not to shitty, been sucked plenty tho

Only got what I stole from her phone . I actually cummed on her fat booty also she was sleeping it was so amazing her ass is so big and round

You like her boobs ? I can’t stop jacking off her

POST HER FAT BOOTY NIGGA

Are you jacking off to her now ?

my cock is hard and in my hand but I need some motivation

Cum too her juicy round booty I love it so much

Attached: 12904BD0-A168-447E-9A20-1553E32161DC.jpg (3072x3072, 946K)

What are you going too do too her fat ass ?

You like her fat ass

Bump

I'm gonna pick her up and lie her on her belly on the bed, then slowly pull down her panties. Then i'll spread her ass cheeks apart and spank them a few times before I shove my face in and start going to town eating her booty

You wanna stick your dick In her booty and pussy after eating her out ?

Did you cum already ? I did myself. I’m going to jack off to her for a little awhile

Fuck yeah. I want to make her ride me reverse cow girl so I can stare at that booty. I'd definitely be cumming pretty hard and fast if that happened

post more man

Oh yes that sounds amazing her fat juicy ass would clap on your dick . I myself would cum right away

Is this the same person ?

yeah man.
yeah that booty sliding up and down would milk the cum out of me in a minute or two

Hope you guys enjoy. Her booty is amazing. I have to go too sleep I can’t post more

Attached: 655F8DD5-EF25-46F6-93CB-3EFFA1A82B8A.jpg (3072x3072, 909K)

Just posted a new booty pic

Cum again please I love hearing it because I jack off to her all day long

Anyone want more of her?

I got like 10 more minutes then I’m leave

Fuck was a bit busy. Yeah god damn I really want to cum in her pussy then fuck her ass and cum in it too. Just sit back and admire my handy work as my cum drips out of her beautiful ass and her pussy

yes I do I've been edging to her all night

Here’s her sexy juicy round ass . Keep going please I’m so hard

Attached: C33B5222-B626-49EF-8C0F-AAC285BFCB37.jpg (3072x3072, 689K)

You like her body . How hard are you now

Just posted her fat booty again

Im hard and leaking. I'm edging still gonna have a big load to shoot soon. Your cousin has a fucking amazing booty

I’ve cummed 3 times already guys I need a break

I actually cummed on her booty she was passed out her ass Is so soft

how did she not know? or did she just not say anything. I'd definitely want to cum on, or in that booty.

She is my cousin through marriage I’m actually white myself . She fucks white Boys I know for a fact

She was drunk and passed out with her clothes off just in her thong and I went in the room she was in she didn’t wake up . I was rubbing her booty also it’s so soft

I'm white too but I absolutely love black chicks. I've only fucked one but I got so turned on eating her thick booty. I love watching my cock slide in and out too just because I can see everything better cause of the contrast lol

damn man you cut it pretty close lol

I was so close to sticking my dick inside her pussy but I didn’t want too wake her up . I was slapping my dick on her booty cheeks

I had too i was so horny this was seriously 3 nights ago

Lol man if I was there I'd probably have done it in a blind lust. I say that as someone who would never do that type of thing either lol. Booty is that fine

Would you of did it ?

I'd wake her up and convince her to fuk while she was still drunk

You wanna see my hand on her booty her ass is so soft and juicy

Okay what if I said She did wake up and I finger fucked her from behind because it really happened

yes i want to see that

i'd say thats really hot but i'd have really wanted her to help me get off. If i finger her i want her to help me cum

There’s my hand on her booty before she woke up

Attached: ED7B16B7-2E6A-4AEA-A43C-F77724FEF755.jpg (3264x2448, 1.7M)

Just posted it

What you guys think ? I love her booty

You see my hand on her booty

yeah god fucking damn man. it looks even nicer here. those thick thighs too mmm

You there ?

You still jacking off ? I’ve seriously cummed 4 times now

You like that fat black ass

yes. I just came pretty hard looking at that ass. I can probably go 1 more time again soon. Keep posting man

Post your cell number if you want videos as well

3198307533 I made a text app for everyone I who wants more of her

Op here I have to go anyone interested