A dozen people shot during Halloween party in America (of course):

A dozen people shot during Halloween party in America (of course):

cbsnews.com/news/shooting-dozen-people-shot-three-fatally-apparent-halloween-party-outside-la-long-beach-california/

Ban guns.

Attached: 1.jpg (1240x700, 129K)

This would never have happened if they had never gathered for that party. Ban Halloween parties.

California is the most restricted state in the country, gun laws don't work

>if it was done with a bomb OP wouldn’t be calling for banning bombs
>if it was done with knives/cross bows/bow and arrow OP wouldn’t be calling to ban knives, cross bows or bow and arrows
>if it was done with piano wire OP wouldn’t be calling to ban piano wire

As soon as its a gun though, guns are the problem. Not people, the gun.

The shooter was brainwashed by the NRA to do it, and the gun regularly spoke to the shooter and convinced him to do it.

this is how dumb americans are

Not an argument.

Australian actually.

ban niggers

Yes, Americans really are this stupid.

massive kek true

Attached: 1523122601777.jpg (488x580, 39K)

>taking bait this low in quality
this is how retarded (You) are

Attached: 1e6d3r.jpg (540x348, 31K)

https colon slash slash vocaroo.com/i/s1GDtOFLQl7D

guns dont kill people, bullets do

This is like when shitcago had a shooting before they got the right to have handguns. They were outright banned and yet the windy city’s gun crime was through the roof statistically. Criminals do not follow laws about guns and get them illegally. California makes you register amuniton.

Saying oooh a shooting we need to ban guns now! Is just making it so law abiding citizens can’t get guns. Again as stated before criminals DO NOT follow gun laws and get them illegally. By banning guns it makes it so law abiding citizens can’t defend themselves and the criminals KNOW that the places they use the ILLEGALLY OBTAINED guns to shoot up places will be easy mode and they can get away with it.

In Texas gun crimes (home invasion, armed robbery, strong arm robbery, etc) went DOWN greatly when the criminals KNEW they could be trying to use a gun against someone with a concealed carry permit. These take training classes about gun safety, and make the user understand guns aren’t a toy. The criminals again...DO NOT follow these laws and steal guns or get them off he deep web, etc. so no gun law benefits anyone.

A well armed society is a polite society kids. Why do nuclear weapons not get used? Because enough people can use them back in the case they are used, aka mutually assured destruction. Secondarily liberals blow details out of proportion, and let mass shootings happen by not dealing with things early so said shooter never gets mental health treatment despite known factors.

americans are fucking imbeciles.

damn it's too early to be getting (you)'s on my shit thread lmao

Lel

>Long beach
It was probably gang violence

How strict are borders for states in the united states? Not having countrywide laws is what fucks up your country, individualism is stupid.

I blame Dr. Dre

Ban parties and enact curfews for America now!!

I agree 1000%

Attached: This.gif (250x168, 494K)

This is why I'm heading to medical school in Texas or Colorado.
I am getting the fuck out of Cuckifornia

No dont ban guns! Let them have at it and hopefully they'll wipe themselves out!

Ban pro-crime liberals

now and days California is like a different country neighbouring America, plus who gives a fuck about them and theyre ultra liberal views. the whole state has become a shit hope that the gods try to constantly burn each year, homeless issues caused by liberal lawmakers are creating a hazard for normal fucks trying to live

SOMEBODY really committed to their John Wick costume.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Agreed.
But it's weird that everyone is coming here.
Traffic is getting more fucking insane everyday

You guys don't have killer parties where you live?

We did with the Federal Assault Weapons Ban and shootings still occurred. You can go around spouting a gun ban but if the government is too incompetent to even provide their citizens with basic health care then what would are chances of a nationwide gun ban succeeding?

A gun ban will never happen here, it's our god given right to bear arms god dammit.

Americans are a fucking meme. The only way to get shot in my country is to fuck with very very bad people and you probably deserve it. In the USA any Muslim or r9k user can shoot up a whole fucking school. Fuck you yankee you like hamburger you like hotdog?

Why are you so ashamed to say what your country is?

guys...........

Attached: 2017-07-04_1.png (557x453, 240K)

Does it matter? Name a single other one with American level gun faggotry.

Brazil

What country are you in? Faggot.

You talk all that smack about America but won't say where you're from lol, what a cunt.

nigga im from the streets yo