No! Not for them

No! Not for them...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiMkB7J3_mE
gmepodcast.com/2010/11/14/double-feature-adamantium-nerd-rage/
outofthefridgecomics.com/2014/05/28/x-men-days-of-future-past/
filmjunk.com/2014/05/26/film-junk-podcast-episode-467-x-men-days-of-future-past/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no deus ex machina
>hero has to kill the girl he loves to save the world
>there are people who don't recognize this as kino

Logan should have strapped one of the power dampening needles to his back John McClane style and stabbed her with that instead of his claws.

Mess of a movie.

>>hero has to kill the girl he loves to save the world
He doesn't love her anymore, in Logan he says before dying "So this is what it feels" and the director said it meant both love and dying. So no, Logan doesn't care for Jean.

The death scene in Logan took all climax away from what the movie was building up to, they could have had an emotional dying scene for Logan through his body poisoning him but they chose to kill him with a tree branch.

4U

I think that's supposed to mean someone loving him, he did love Jean but she never truly loved him, why else would he practically force himself on her in X2.

That would've been such a cop-out, and it would've been ridiculous for the syringe to survive Jean's onslaught.

From the beginning of the movie it was clear that Wolverine was in bad shape, his wounds were healing at a rate even worse than a baseline humans, his claws wouldn't come out proper and his body was covered in pus sore, the tree branch just did extensive and ultimately irreparable damage, not to mention he took too much of the serum at once.

and it would've been ridiculous for the syringe to survive Jean's onslaught.

like Logan's pants did?

Logan's pants and boots survived Jean's onslaught, just hide the syringe in your pocket

>his wounds were healing at a rate even worse than a baseline humans
Nigga, his body was removing bullets just hours before getting shot, normal people don't do that.

The Dark Phoenix wasn't a mutant power, it was an alien force posseing Jean. The cure wouldn't have had any effect.

>Nigga, his body was removing bullets just hours before getting shot

I honestly can't remember but I'm sure even though they were pushed out, they didn't close at all

>The Dark Phoenix wasn't a mutant power, it was an alien force posseing Jean
Not in the movie, user.

>The Dark Phoenix wasn't a mutant power, it was an alien force posseing Jean.

That's only in the comics, there is no mention of this at all in the movie, same way Juggernaut is not the avatar of the extra dimensional demon Cyttorak he's just a mutant here.

>pants
That's something a rational person overlooks cause it's a PG-13 movie and we can't have Hugh Jackman's dong swinging around in the film's climax.

>That's something a rational person overlooks cause it's a PG-13 movie

Or because the movie is poorly written shite, plagued with scheduling issues, rewrites and a bad director.

End of the day, it's a shitty climax to a shitty movie.

Just cause you're upset you didn't get to see Hugh's cock doesn't make it poorly written.

YES IT DOES

It means BEING loved, you cretin

UU
UU

He meant that's what it feels like when someone loves and cares for you because Jean never did, were you paying any attention to the film or were you busy playing with your falcon

>same way Juggernaut is not the avatar of the extra dimensional demon Cyttorak
Comics are fucking hilarious sometimes.

Wasn't he also Xavier's brother?

Stepbrother.

this is how actual autists view feelings

jean was a big girl

The death scene in Logan was retarded and unnecessary
>there is absolutely no more green healing juice in the truck ten feet away in case clone Logan got hurt during the fight

Logan, the hero of X-Men, X2: X-Men United, X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, The Wolverine, X-Men: Days of Future Past, an extended cameo in X-Men: Apocalypse and Logan. Whoa, a hard working white guy in Hollywood. I've never heard of one. Hugh Jackman has been the lead in almost all the X-Men films. Gotta give it up for the guy, without him, the X-Men films would've crashed and burn like the Juggernaut. Well I don't know about that Juggernaut metaphor. I read an article about the Juggernaut who was supposed to be used in DoFP. I was 28 when I read that and the Juggernaut was suppose to be 8 years old when they kicked him out of the plane to crash into the prison.

I fucking hate Wolverine so much.

Half brother, the whole reason he wanted the gem was because he also had the X gene but it stayed dormant

This. She never even officially chose Logan over cyclops.

Oh, look at this shit: youtube.com/watch?v=DiMkB7J3_mE

It's X-Men: Evolution, the one where the whole team takes on the Juggernaut. You all might want to watch this episode before they take it down. Well, unless you're a Wolverine fan and expect him to save everyone and be the hero, I mean it's Wolverine, he's always suppose to be the hero, right?

Miscast of the century. It's so obvious that they just want to push her into A-list in order to have "that safe bet actress from game of thrones whose still young".

He also OD'd on the green juice so injecting more wouldn't help

Literally no one cares about any of the xmen besides wolverine.

pls no bully

No, STEPbrother, they have no parents in common

>Cain Marko is the son of Dr. Kurt Marko, who was an atomic researcher, and Marjorie Marko. Cain's parents separated and he was eventually sent to boarding schools, which he continued to get expelled from. Cain's mother died shortly after when he was only three. Dr. Marko's wealthy colleague, Dr. Brian Xavier, another atomic researcher, died in an accident, and Dr. Marko eventually married his widow, Sharon Xavier, for her great wealth. On marrying Sharon, Dr. Marko moved into her large Westchester County mansion, and, after yet another expulsion from school, eventually moved Cain in also.

Look, I hate Wolverine. It used to be that Wolverine wasn't my favorite character because I thought other X-Men were pretty cool. But after movies like The Wolverine and X-Men: Days of Future Past, I fucking hate the guy.

Here's a Greatest Movie Ever podcast on X-Men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men: The Last Stand. Wolverine is not their favorite character but they don't hate the guy.

gmepodcast.com/2010/11/14/double-feature-adamantium-nerd-rage/

Here's a Out of the Fridge podcast, Wolverine is not their favorite character. Anyway, judging from some of the inside jokes on their other podcasts, the hosts of Out of the Fridge probably hate my guts.

outofthefridgecomics.com/2014/05/28/x-men-days-of-future-past/

There are people who care about other X-Men and they also don't hate Wolverine.

On the other hand, I hate Wolverine. Hey, at least you got more than half a dozen X-Men movies that stars Wolverine as the lead character.

Here's a podcast that you'll enjoy because the hosts really love Wolverine and they really didn't want to watch a "chick flick."

filmjunk.com/2014/05/26/film-junk-podcast-episode-467-x-men-days-of-future-past/

Well, I don't know if this is the right podcast, but I think I remember the hosts saying that no one wants to watch a "chick flick" as in they didn't want to see a woman travel back through time since the X-Men franchise pretty much focused on Wolverine and only makes since to send Logan into the past.

>____ in that capeshit movie was ridiculous

Why do you hate him? Because he's popular? Shut the fuck up you fucking contrarian Hugh was great in the role and more thab half of the movies were good movies and a lot of fans grew up with the x men series so Logan was very emotional for them.

Holy shit, do you even Wolverine?
He's constantly putting Jean's pussy on a pedestal, even in the fucking comics. Its especially sad, when cyclops start getting himself some Frost-y goodness and Wolverine is still friendzoned.

>Emotional
>Marvel Movie
Pick one, you soppy prick.

>X-Men
>Marvel movie

Its the marvel universe regardless of who currently owns the rights.

Different people make the films, though.

>Its the marvel universe regardless of who currently owns the rights.

Then you're a faggot because Logan did have emotional moments, you either didn't see it or just like being a contrarian fucktard for the Yous.

The fact that he even can kill her is deus ex machina you dumb faggot. Just because the movie came out when you were 8 doesn't mean it's good

hahahahahahahaha