How does Sup Forums drink their alcohol?

How does Sup Forums drink their alcohol?

Attached: Gulporshot.jpg (699x543, 126K)

i personally use my mouth

Cheap whiskey and diet coke every night

was gonna post this

>Not taking alcohol up the ass
Pathetic

thats that critical drinker bloke innit

that always gets messy when I'm drunk

if i wanted to die from alcohol poisoning i would atleast take it orally so i could take more and enjoy its taste

Shots shots shots shots

it's*, also checkem

Back at you sir

When I'm out, shots with a beer chaser. At home, a couple shots then beer, drank through a straw, until I pass out.

In a pub, or restaurant, or visiting friends / relations : I accept whatever glass and drink is on offer (within reason).

When drinking in my own Private Bar I use glasses appropriate to what I'm drinking

500ml bottled craft real ale : mostly in a one pint dimple glass but I have most other types of beer glass to suit the preferences of visitors
440ml cider either in a 440ml beer glass, champagne bowl or flute
Stella Artois : branded Stella 568ml goblet
Guinness ; branded Guinness glasses
Single malt whisky ; Glencairn glass or cut crystal tumbler or one of several distillery branded glasses
Brandy : cut glass brandy balloon
Manhattan cocktail : Martini glass
Wine : various sizes of wine glass
Large quantities of beer for retarded adolescent drinking games : Berlin Drinking Boot
Liqueurs / Port / Sherry : specific glasses for those drinks

The only glass I currently lack, that I would really like to have is a "yard of ale glass"

Most of the time, I drink strong craft real ale at about 13°C - I normally have about four or five different options in my chiller and shelves,
I usually have a glass of single malt whisky at the same time at room temperature, neat or with a measured amount of Scottish Spring Water to "let it down" to 40% ABV if bottled at a higher strength (e.g. cask strength whisky).

Manhattan cocktail - 2 shots of Jim Beam Rye one shot of Vermouth two or three drops of Angosturra Bitters shaken together in an iced cocktail shaker, one Maraschino Cherry on a cocktail stick.

I like my drinks in a wide variety of options, but I am very careful not to drink more than I believe to be medically safe, although I do drink a lot more than Doctors typically recommend as a maximum.

> TL DR : whatever is available (in large quantities)

Fuckin shoeies

dont drink hard liquor alone Sup Forums, dont go alcoholic find help or smoke pot!!

copypasta? the fuck is this

I don't drink alcohol, only water.

a half a pint of vodka, straight, using a shot glass, every night

Attached: drunk-driver-stock-picture-2666838.jpg (1300x958, 224K)

I insert a tube into my urethra and pour 101 proof whiskey through a funnel into my cock because I hate niggers.

I live in a European country where is highly illegal to drive vechicles after alcohol. Police test it with breathe tester, so smart truck drivers pour their vodka inside waterproof boots to absorb alcohol through skin feets.

that's like three shots of vodka you pussy

Not copypasta typed ad-lib based on my normal drinking habits. I know what I like and I like what I drink. Been drinking regularly for 50 years now, with annual short alcohol free breaks (usually for the whole 40 days of Lent) it's not actually for religious reasons - I am an atheist, it's just to satisfy myself that I am not turning into an alcoholic.

--
Pepe Oldfag Wizard
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ▲ ▲

Attached: Pepe Oldfag Wizard .gif (387x305, 494K)

Beer for social events
long island ice tea for getting shwasty events
good couple of cocktails for upscale events (rittenhouse/whistle pig manhattan if I wanna be really indulgent, otherwise I try the house cocktails),
For my crippling alcoholism at home, I buy decent tequila blanco and sip on ice. Less calories than pretty much any other alcohol, and a decent blanco is about the same as a cheap/decent whiskey. Gotta watch my figure while I'm destroying my liver. Actually works pretty well.

a man of culture

glenlivet neat and a dash of virgin pussy juice

sadly

> a man of culture
[ Petri Dish culture. ]

Usually in a highball or Collins glass.

why the fuck would you drink beer through a straw?

Your being a bit of a snob but as some one that was given a nice glass set as a gift it's kinda neat to usee the proper glass ware for the reght kiND of drink I. Most of the time just like to ues a coffee mug for and kind of hard stuff tho

Sad brofist.

I don't think it is snobbery to like the better things in life. Also, there are (in my opinion) noticeable differences in the way one perceives and enjoys specific drinks when they are consumed from different types of glass.
Glencairn whisky glasses have a narrow, tapering mouth that funnels the volatile vapour towards the nostrils thus enhancing the "nose" of the drink and heightening the flavour on the palate.
Different volume and shapes of glass have a major effect on the rate at which you consume particular drinks. Also, the shape of particular glasses can have a significant effect on the way the beverage pours, or mixes in the glass
In the case of beer glasses, they can have a considerable effect on the way the "head" forms and retains its texture and longevity.
Cold cocktails, that are served without ice in the drink are usually best served in a Martini glass, because the long stem allows the glass to be handled in a manner that minimises the transfer of heat from the palm of the hand into the drink; the coned shape of the glass is ideal for holding the cocktail cherry in place, at a convenient angle.
Some glasses are designed to look bigger than the volume that they actually hold thus making expensive drinks like champagne, sherry, etc., look more elegant without being exorbitantly expensive per serving at large social gatherings like wedding receptions.

If different glasses did not have their own advantages in different circumstances, we would probably just drink anything and everything out of an old jam-jar or an empty milk bottle in a brown paper bag, like is the custom among many Sup Forumstards, (as I am sure you are well-aware from personal experience).

A 2L of moscato, with a couple tequila shots here and there.