Reminder that smoking is officially a nigger habbit. Whites smoke at an all time low...

Reminder that smoking is officially a nigger habbit. Whites smoke at an all time low, while black smoking is on the rise. Don't be stupid white brothers. Quit the nigger habbit.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

That nigger wasn’t even born here. Unqualified to have been president. Biggest scandal in American politics, ever.

True

There were 7 presidents that weren’t born in the USA you sperg. Obama wasn’t one of them but it doesn’t matter even if there was proof he wasn’t. Go back to stormfront

Attached: 65309EB3-4E98-4F1D-8159-33DDB0B046BB.jpg (226x345, 73K)

Spot the cuck

not him but
ok boomer

>almost 2020
>still uses "cuck"

Attached: IMG_2092.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Fuck off I love smoking weed why don't you stop being an racist cunt niggas are decent pets if you train them well. g

Biggest scandal???suppose JFK was supposed to have been murdered then, or Clinton hasn't raped many women or been fucking minors on Epstein Island. Never mind the other 20 scandals. a

Fucknoff nigger worshiper.

I thought tobacco came from America not Africa

Attached: A84A3AAF-AC59-4C6E-AFD3-84C66423BC21.jpg (500x350, 37K)

Only real men smoke. Men bothered by smoke are cucks.

Time stamp a pic of your bicep.

What the fuck are you lying about, he was born in Hawaii, are you actually retarded not to know that is part of The United States.

OP you pissed of the nigs.

Good job tbh.

>2019
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?
>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.
>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

Attached: UFC 244.png (665x465, 122K)

Nigger

I guess you've never been to Asia. Chinese and Japanese are fucking smoking like it's their job.

Smoking is for man, not racist cunt like you.
Faggot

Tobacco is for man, dope is for faggot.

Is true. Only faggot bothered by thick, rich tobacco smoke.

This. All men die. You can enjoy tobacco and die like man, or you can die like faggot. Up to you.

Almost 2020, makes fun of someone for using 'outdated' word

Ah yes, let me get lung cancer, like a man

nigs only smoke menthol, this is a well known fact

What is with your obsession with cuckoldry? Do you enjoy projecting your own fetishes onto others?

Whites smoke the least because they are absolutely mindfucked by kike media and 'education'. They don't want us smoking, so we don't hang out in relaxed groups talking about unions and revolutions. They also enjoy the massive 'tax for health' they get to put on them with a straight face and the false halo of goodness they get to wear. I mean fucking seriously, wont smoke tobacco, but will drink to blackout drunk while on doctor prescribed opiates, after eating 3-4 2K calorie meals a day... They are looking out for the goyim, indeed.

What is the number one thing you always hear after someone gets lung cancer? "And he didn't even smoke..." My last dog died of lung cancer, how much do you think she smoked?

smoking cigarettes doesn't even cause lung cancer

Hmmm..So he was behind of that..

Attached: 1131570616111151.jpg (1482x1138, 135K)

'Something is bad because X group does it reeee'

gdiaf tard, this is basic