What is the best way to legally humiliate women and show them their place?

What is the best way to legally humiliate women and show them their place?

Attached: 14.jpg (2495x1663, 774K)

I'd say cheat but you'd have to have a girl first.

Give them completely equal rights, leaving them with the horror of having absolutely nothing to legitimately bitch about.

Have a 3-way with you, her daughter, and best friend in front of her.

Gently care and love her

>Give them completely equal rights

...they already have.

there are special laws just for women. this is not equal rights.

And look at them now, they’re going absolute bonkers.

Ignore them.

Let them try to figure out ans survive life.

Uumh, by having sex with them?

Pissing in theier face and all over their body istr the ultimate humilation from my pov.

Sex is humiliating for women? Explain your perspective please.

You can hardly enjoy that because they wouldn't be around for you to observe the humiliation.

force her to watch you fuck someone hotter

I say shit like I'm off the market all the time being an attractive man. Treat them like they treat you

When I am not inclined to deal with you with violence for posting shit like this

Pissing in their mouth, taking the most degrading pics of them

Why pissing?

Because women are in many ways different and there are laws that cannot be applied to both women and men equally. Fuck why is this so hard to understand by some?

Attached: autism_intensifies.jpg (960x540, 53K)

Equity and Equality are not the same. Should "little people" be given different standards for assault, rape, and murder because of their disadvantaged biologies? Should people in wheelchairs be allowed to cut in line because life craps on them? Should morbidly obese people be given government-paid home services because they are often shut ins? No. That's not equality. One standard for everyone, please.

Force them to date OP

Doggy anal + ass to mouth + facial.
Unless bitch is a total nympho, never fails.

How do they feel afterwards? Do they whine about it? Or what do you enjoy the most?

BDM

Attached: 1450402805001.jpg (523x699, 47K)

Be like me and find a girl with serious abandonment issues.

Kik hanyolo305 if you are interested in the things i do to her

Depending on where you live - tie them to a chair naked, and let a dog fuck her. She'll always know her place afterwards.

Fuck them in front of the in-laws

lol my fucking man. Other people saying they have privilege and its gone too far, don't worry you redpill brothers, the more rights women get over men, the more unhappy they are, because women do not want to bond with any man below them in their eyes. So the more they elevate themselves, the more they lock themselves out of being with men, the only men they can get is a fuck from millions of betas, or chad will give her the dick and move on, no relationships for these hoes.

they do that best themselves, better to work on yourself and ignore them