Take the new Joker Movie. Exact same story

Take the new Joker Movie. Exact same story.
Guy has mental health problems, gets mistreated by society, flips and starts committing crimes.

Except this time, he's a black guy. What if it was a black guy shooting people?

Is it still the same movie? Is it a tragic tale how society can create monsters?
Or is it, as you 4tards often put it, "Just niggas chimping out"?
...And that is just how racist you are.

Attached: Black Joker.jpg (250x167, 36K)

The joker cannot be black, it would make no fucking sense.

"When a black guy does the very same thing, it's somehow different. It wouldn't make sense"

I rest my case.

>Except this time, he's a black guy. What if it was a black guy shooting people?
It’s called Chicago user

Society didn't create the joker, he did it to himself. Mental illness isn't your fault, but it is your responsibility.

If the character was black it wouldn't have been a movie. If would just be the news.

So why is it a movie with a white guy?
What in whiteness makes it movie-worth?

This soo much is saturated in yodays movies, recreating a character to be ethicly pleasing can be done. Starwars, in a all white male dominated world we get a black main character and a female character and a metrosexual bad guy. Starwars could have been epic but disney wanted to be politically correct. Disneys will smith genie in Aladdin just plain sucked as well.

if he could actually speak clear english when the movie began then maybe I'd see it differently

The reason this would never work is that niggers don't experience the struggle of working, and being an actual part of society to 'snap'. A nigger cannot be Joker, you globalist shill.

What if OP stopped sucking dicks? Would he still be a fag?!

Attached: 71zsvmnbMzL._SY550_.jpg (367x550, 29K)

POS Hollywood propaganda is exactly that...propaganda BS.... And also ; tards will be tards...fuck off please

Attached: 2019-10-30_12.17.20.jpg (349x699, 160K)

I havent seen the movie yet. Does the joker have a lot of lines to remember?

I am a just a lurker, but I gotta ask something here in Sup Forums:
What is the fucking problem of being racist/xenophobic?
No one said life is supposed to be fun, if a muslin leaves his shit country he should be aware that if his grandchildren are gonna suffer with racism, that's his fault.
You can't be really possibly expecting that a family that flees from their own land is gonna be happily accepted on a place where other people have been living for generations.
I especially dont understand white people diminishing themselves and saying how whites are so evil. If the black guy doesnt want likr racism then go to fucking Africa.
It seems to me pretty convenient for poor people to move to rich countries and complain about this shit.
Why do we "have" to be good? I am not. I dont like them and I would use all my political power to make life as hard as it can be for immigrants. And say that not being white, not being american/european. I am from Latin America and I dont want eurofags, americanfags, asianfags, muslinfags, jewfags, britishfags, africafags. I do not even want other latinamericanfags getting in my country. Just buy my products and fuck off to your land. Or move in and accept that your grandchildren will still be suffering racism because of you.

Attached: 1566652640562.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Go back to lurking faggot

The Joker is shit as social commentary anyway

You used an anime picture so your input is invalidated

dude who played joker is puerto rican btw

He would no longer be called "Joker" if he were black, he would be 'Nogker". He would have shot the single mom out of fear and instead of abusing prescription drugs, he would abuse illegal drugs.

Also, why you leftoids want every comic book character to be black? Captain America should be black, Thor should be black, Ironman should be black. When does it end? Do you want humanity to be just black so that no one will be racist?

If living with all the conveniences that us white provide you, isn't worth putting up with the racism. Then simply move to a country where your race is the majority, why is this so difficult? Trust me, we won't miss you.

Attached: i-hate-niggers-die-hard.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Clearly triggered.
Are you a shit immigrant or are you just ficitional? Do you think we must respect each other or some shit like that?

I know. Still, if had the opportunity, wouldnt think twice before nuking some places and colonizing shit tier countries for their resources.

Attached: 1572419952274.jpg (768x510, 62K)

if the joker was a nigger the media wouldnt be in a fear-mongering campaign, instead it would praise it as the story of a disenfranchised young man who was left behind by a WHITE SOCIETY

>nogker

Attached: tenor (1).gif (317x200, 913K)

>why you leftoids want every comic book character to be black?
I mean, by this point its tired as fuck, but its quite obvious: cuckoldry
They dream of a black bull to satisfy their woman like they never could. Jokes on them, you dont need a 10 inch dick to make a woman weak in the knees, you just need to be a fucking man.

Attached: soy.jpg (1200x800, 205K)

They niggerd up cptn america as well. Spoiler alert if you haven't seen end game.

Attached: 1534843873420.jpg (640x473, 223K)

I haven't seen a Disney production in 4 years, friend. I suggest you stop paying attention to man-child media.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

pretty sure avengers is marval? but i get your point.

If the joker was black he'd not become a monster. He'd rather be wining for 2 hours about the color of his skin being the reason for him to be in that bad life situation. Tell you that would have been one boring movie.

This

If it was about anyone other than joker, it would’ve been a flop.

why would someone like RLM and all that other shit? doesnt mix at all

Please we’re civilized people here, it’s *niggers*

Shut the fuck up nigga.. white peoples do they thing
Joker always been white so quit being actin dumb

How does it feel being this stupid?

Attached: 20191030_091011.jpg (1440x2532, 811K)

Gentleman user is correct. We are supreme gentlemen

Waaaaaa! Ma PC shit. Can’t make a nig a joker. The “narrative” is that straight white males are the enemy and need to be painted as such. Mentally disturbed, racist, the doer of all evils. Ask who is in control. Follow the strings. Yep, jews to a degree. Wealth has go get created. How is it created.

Fuck NIGGERS

Goddamn user that a very simple and true response you get +2 internets for that

Tonite I cum into your home and fuck jew in the ass, ma bratha

>anime
>Latin America

Enjoy your $10/month Pablo.

>shit tier countries
>Latin America

The only place that has it worse is Africa. How bout this, we just drop anthrax on the whole of South America. Spastic fuck.

Nigger

what if he was German?

im left.

i hate the forced diversity, and blackification of every fucking character. get your own character.

stop asking for handouts, we have done more than enough for them. its time to let them sink or swim.

Or more pathetic yet real life. The kind you don't want to live but the lowest of the low social classes are forced to live

If he was black the story wouldn't be historically accurate or believable in the slightest. White people are known for being retarded incels and shooting randoms so it makes more sense this way.

it would never happen. they only make movies about villains that have enough intelligence to successfully plan crimes. Niggers are dumb

aww try not to be so jelly minorityboy

You're another chicano talking shit about the poor because you believe you're white

Please kill yourself and I hope they never give you your papers so you have to face the reality that you're a Chicano and you're poor. Fucking crazy faggot nigger you're not French nobility it's 2019 and I pay for your stupid fucking opinions and choices

There's literally nothing the white man has got in 2019 that I should or could be jealous of, you're literally the laughing stock of most people on this planet. And real soon within our lifetimes you whiteys shall be the minority so sit ur ass down little boy.

thats cute.

is that the new black fairy tale?

did your father tell it to you?

Good point bringing up ironman and chicano batman they're all spics already.

Maybe it's because you're spics in the first place we get all this disney shit

They did it to themselves I accepted I'm the lowest of Mexican society a long time ago

nah they taught me that in uni.

2043 mark the date fucknigga we will take over as the supreme rulers of this land.

Attached: 6A62F8C9-391E-4812-AB05-2894E7FAD250.jpg (1200x1124, 122K)

I saw that movie it was called HBO boxing after dark where a literal retard is homeless as a luxury and privilege having US citizenship he works along a bunch of home depot Mexicans as if it were a burden to work and get paperwork from a beurocratic office

This kind of attitude will only get us shittier and shittier black characters in our media. They're afraid to give them real flaws and make them real characters.

Race-washing established characters is dumb, but saying that being white is part of Joker's character is just silly. You absolutely don't have to be white to feel abused or rejected by society, I think anyone is capable of feeling that.

We're all human man, if the SJWs won't drop their racial bias first, we have to be the bigger people.

No, if he were black the movie would simply be taken as a commentary on how black people are mistreated by society, everything's racist, and that everything bad that happens to black people is due to racism.

I still got a soul! I'm gonna hit some people and build a respectable career out of not even a college education scam but a bitchass sport

Kill yourselves

They did that in the film Anarki undt kaos, but since it isn't an American film, it had no bearing on the story.

Attached: undtkaos_klown.jpg (1280x720, 365K)

To be fair the monkeys are letting us know you're all pretty fucking ugly. Sensitive emotions enough for the handcuffs to be too tight after the brutality of gangbanging a white girl

So in the sane world of civilized society nobody gave a fuck about a clown nigger

Go listen to rammstein

why not both?

Yes because statistics 100% can accurately predict future events. Yeah, with retards like you leading, the world will do just fine. Honestly how stupid are you man lmfao. Also you really think the white people won’t just leave if a bunch of immigrants start shitting up the place?

He didn't say he wanted the Joker to be black, you brainlet. He was saying it hypothetically to prove a point. When you have rehearsed responses that you just shit out at the drop of a hat, you become just as bad as the SJW weirdos that drive all this crap.

Phoenix's father, John Lee Bottom, originally from Fontana, California, was English, German, and French Huguenot ancestry.[7][8][9] His mother, Arlyn (née Dunetz), was born in New York, to Jewish parents whose families were from Hungary and Russia.

Cool, I was born in Australia, so I'm ethnic non-white, non-European?
even though I'm half German & half Polish by blood.

Detroit.
Chicago is charming.

Uhhhh hey there, you ever seen a little movie called The Amazing Spiderman 2? Howzabout you go 'head and check your privilege

It'd be a documentary

if black joker wasn't the recipient of best picture at the Oscars , we would see so much tolerance and cultural enrichment in the streets.

*psst, Disney bought Marvel a decade ago.
Marvel , Pixar, 20th Century Fox, Lucasfilm are all Disney properties now.

>What is Native Son?
I feel like the critical success of this book shows that people do care about the ' tragic tale of society creating monsters of black people.' But really though you do have a point, if the Joker was black it probably wouldn't even be half as popular or profitable even though it would likely make a richer story.

Attached: Native Son.jpg (295x499, 36K)

*has it worse...
South America and Africa have vast amounts of arable land AND valuable resources.
A nation is it's people.

Attached: 5_6217640085005795338.gif (597x605, 4K)

Marvel is owned by Disney. They are comic book movies made by a cartoon company. Christ you faggots, stop being triggered by the token eggplant they put in your Spideyverse III movie and watch something made for adults.

Attached: 1532399076379.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

If the Joker was black the movie would be titled "Dindu: Tale of a Gud Boy"

thread

Beat it nigger

I think the point that everyone is over looking is that even when blacks are treated well, they still chimp out.
you don't even need to "joker" them, you just need to treat them like adult humans to see them chimp out and demand free shit

black Joker is a man from LA getting busted for selling drugs and resisting arrest.

look at South Africa, blacks do to society, what society did to Joker.

whites/Europeans are already and have always been a minority.
I do hope you enjoy a lower standard of living and less welfare, because that's what you get when whites become a minority in their own nations.

China and Japan will be the last non fucked places to live, luckily they don't fall for Marxist tricks.

I hate when a motherfucker a soon shit.

Attached: 1554115802847.jpg (720x869, 37K)