Femanon here. Why is it important for men to assert dominance over women?

Femanon here. Why is it important for men to assert dominance over women?

Attached: 01.jpg (1050x1050, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eTLTXDHrgtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because that makes peepee grow

Attached: 1553088605474.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

this
or get the fuck out.

women are the lesser race, have smaller brains and bodies, and must learn their place in the social hierarchy of the superior.

Attached: 1569149247257.jpg (360x540, 63K)

How to do it?
>pic related

Attached: timestsamp_example.jpg (1537x2110, 351K)

practice sex probably

Stan loona

Al Bundy said it best "Women understand women, and they hate each other"
It's a simple thing of societal needs. If women are in control, all goes to shit, that's all

Tits or gtfo

what are you algonquin
or are you ojibwe?

soix

You mean you need to be hard over us even outside of bedroom? Because the patriarchy is everywhere.

Later.

And you get pleasure out of the fact when we learn that? How?

What do you mean?

So we have to submit to men's power? It's humiliating. Are we suppose to be humiliated by nature?

>assert dominance
I just want to have sex,....like I fucking care about being dominant over somebody.

Attached: 1571390209233.jpg (526x701, 51K)

Because you all get bored if we don't. The stupidest thing for any man to do is express their feeling with their gf or do any of the dumb shit women won't shut up about.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ STOP HARRASSING ME !!!!!!!!

Attached: 20191022_180549.gif (1080x1080, 764K)

this, OP is a fucking pathetic neckbeard liar

That is why
Stan loona

Attached: f335cdef-5d0a-42ca-91ed-7d829187f441-compressed.jpg (1920x638, 731K)

Because if we dont you wont sleep with us

Because men are naturally more dominant. They're also generally smarter and make much better decisions. And when women have been falsely "empowered" by groups who want to use them as biological weapons against civilized society it becomes absolutely imperative for men to reassert their dominance over the lesser sex, forcing them to make good decisions and behave in a civilized manner.

This entire thread could have been okay with out the first femanon part, it would have been exactly the same except for the 'answer me because I'm a woman and deserve your respect'-part

sage

Are you retarded ?

Attached: men-made-obedient-a-bundle-of-femdom-bdsm-femdom-bdsm-spanking-degradation-1.jpg (1200x1800, 234K)

You actually think the world will continue to function if we all act like women and sit around all day bitching about things? Or maybe, just maybe, someone needs to help control the emotional impulsivity of the weaker sex and get some shit done?

PLEASURE FROM SATISFACTION, LIKE SEEING A PEG FALL INTO A PERFECTLY SIZED HOLE

THE WAY IT IS MEANT TO BE

>So we have to submit to men's power? It's humiliating. Are we suppose to be humiliated by nature?

IT IS HUMILIATING THE SAME WAY BEING NAKED IS HUMILIATING IN A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY. THIS IS NOT NATURE, THIS IS A SOCIAL BIAS

Attached: 1572359335582.jpg (239x250, 8K)

>OP is a fucking pathetic neckbeard liar
>pic related

SAGE
A
G
E

Attached: 1556602875557.jpg (450x305, 48K)

Stop larping, lying faggot

It's not. It's a nature most men fight because of testosterone. Knuckle-draggers and insecure turds find it very important because of their issues. Real men want a partner, not a servant.

The patriarchy is a nonsensical concept. Just something that exists only in your imagination

We're hunters and you're the gatherers bitch. Deal with it sweety

Anyone who's legit responding to this thread is a retarded nigger

Attached: aabf7746916393.586a80c2ec5ce.jpg (1200x1200, 155K)

The deep web ?

Just a beta wanna be alpha, if you are confidant in yourself you wouldnt act like a dumb whore, there i just saved you $200

YO user POP THESE FOOLS

Hey lady! Hey! Hey lady! Yeah. Yeah yeah. Yeah you!

Hey.

Anyway you see
>>^this^

two swords. one larger than other with different characteristics.
one is long quan jian. peaceful dragon sword. the other is baguazhang jian.

some swords that are wielded are sized to characteristics thay are based upon the individual using it. each sword has it's own characteristic. for example, there are several different kinds of nails.

the point is these are my swords. don't get distracted. [|:¬}~~~~~~~~~~~~

(OP) #

#

#

sнe ıs пoт goulosн face sнe нas feelıпgs aпd ıп sovıeт гussıa вeaг шalк ıп sтooг eaт fooт. u.be/PtC-ZUoS8bo
youtu.be/eTLTXDHrgtw [Open]
aш гaтs. sнe нas гeally cool тeeтн. daгп. sнe's acтually good looкıпg. daгп. aт leasт sнe's пoт plasтıc. daгп . . .
[|:¬}~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stan loona

Attached: duke zuur's swords.jpg (638x1635, 193K)

And you obtain sex by being dominant over us?

I thought females function as emotional support for their mates.

I'm not like that.

Are you suggesting we like to be dominated? Why is there so many feminists then?

I agree with this. Why feminists don't understand women are lesser sex?

Ok boomer.

Men need to use that testosterone. Hiding is bad.

Make me, pussy.

Don't call me a dumb whore, you stupid fucking piece of shit.

good?
[|:¬}

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Attached: 1568880870812.png (720x715, 472K)

beware to ugly retarded whore

Attached: 1571147628022.jpg (497x497, 19K)

>Men need to use that testosterone. Hiding is bad.
Flawed logic. That excuses attacking other men and raping women who refuse sexual advances. Humans are no longer slaves to animal nature, we have overcome it eons ago. Only the weak cave to their baser natures.

Shut the fuck up, bitch. Get on your knees and bend over. You have no other value.

The dirty jobs have been dominated by men for ages, so go get a dirty job and then come back and tell me how you feel after gritty backbreaking work in subzero temperature. Men take most of the risk and most of the beating in society. Until I see equal numbers of women working on septic tanks as there are men doing that job, you will always be inferior to me. Go drive a garbage truck, go lay bricks all summer. Anything that men mostly do. Even the skinniest and scrawniest guys do these jobs and don't complain.

Yuck

if you were an actual woman youd already know that answer, because it makes your pussy wet to get dominated like a bitch. youre a neckbeard

Women prefer an alpha to a faithful loser.

Men don't marry into money out of laziness. If guys want a hot wife, all we have to do is flaunt money and the prettiest woman in the room will immediately latch on. That's why you're inferior and always will be. You're attracted to materialism and desire cute jobs like "being a social media influencer" and "having to be a model-o.m.g.-it's-so-stressful".

>And you obtain sex by being dominant over us?
No, maybe I wasn't clear. I've never been dominant. I just say that I need sex. The less thing I care is about being dominant.

Women want resources, it's part of their biological nature. So they will be attracted to the guy with the most money.

Another femanon reporting . .
I'm actually getting turned on by the answers in this thread

I'm also another femanon.

Me too lol

hahah are we all femanons in here?

Imagine being this triggered. Stay mad, incels.

Welcome :)

>Men need to use that testosterone. Hiding is bad.
Flawed logic. That excuses attacking other men and raping women who refuse sexual advances. Humans are no longer slaves to animal nature, we have overcome it eons ago. Only the weak cave to their baser natures.

based

good girl

There is a reason why rape fantasy (not actual rapes) are a major kink among women.

Man are trying to be just as dominant over other man. Maybe even more. It's not aimed at woman. Woman just place themselves in a victim role

Ugh
Because you cumdumpsters like it
and cheat on us when we don't, and treat you ingrates good.

fucking penis-envy fucktards

>> Femanon here. Why is it important for men to assert dominance over women?

Make me a sandwich.

You sound like you don't actually enjoy pulling a bitch's hair and teaching her a lesson. Man the fuck up.

When we treat you with respect you friendzone us

When we get together, and treat you well you betray us, because you get bored

If you have a kid, and we do our best to be good boyfriend and father figure for that fucking kid that's not ours.
you fuck the father behind our back when we pay your rent, while you splurge the child support on your nails and pain pills.

but when we treat you like shit, you cry and talk shit about us to your friends and family, but will you stick around sucking cocks

Fuck you cumdumpsters

I assert my dominance over everyone.

Man the fuck up... lolll
kys
You love being treated like shit, that's why you go back everytime

It's not. It's really not. Guys who can't get girls spread shit about dominating women and being alpha studs. Most guys don't give a shit about the whole dominance thing, unless the girl is into that. Most just want to be happy with someone who makes them happy, and who they believe are making happy in return.

Anyone trying to dominate you is just insecure.

Fuck you, you only want to fuck our ass anyway. How does it feel to have turd on your cock?

Because men are brainwashed retards who think they need to live by the rules of the bible

Lets pick your mind, say im a guy you are visually attracted to. I walk up to you look you in the eyes, buy you the a drink and offer to drive you to my 2 story house to fuck you.

Now scenario 2
I am visually attractive but dont want to step on your privliges. I let you buy me a drink. Make no eye contact and ask you if it would be ok that we have sex because i am respectful of your rights as a women.

Now which man would you go home with 1 or 2?

Then why is there so many beta white males?

Incel detected.

Dammit, if I was a femanon I'd fuck them both.

Femanon me is a complete slut.

1 because I like to be a slut and being fucked. But in modern society women are shamed for that. So most choose 2.

Ah yes, the ole generalization. Some, men, a few, assert doiminance over women (and men) because it gives them advantage. The specific advantage varies, but it is that simple.

The same reason even fewer women exert dominance over men (and other woman).

because if you dont, you get shit like feminism and women fucking random people till their ability to pairbond is obliterated

Attached: download (1).jpg (234x215, 10K)

It's not

THIS

>Anyone trying to dominate you is just insecure
I don't think you understand the difference between dominant and domineering. Women tend to be domineering, because they're insecure and want to see how much shit they can get away with. Men tend to be dominant because that's how you get shit done. Domination isn't an all day/everyday thing; men who are dominant know when that shit is required. Domineering people just want to control others because they can't control themselves. Being dominant in the bedroom is something else, and quite literally every single girl I've ever met except 1 absolutely loves that shit

There are plenty of beta males. Period. And that's largely due to societal indoctrination plus hormones in the food and water. Not all men are "alpha", and that's a good thing

Labeling is incorrect too, you can be respectful and dominant. Being dominant doesnt mean you are oppressive as a person.

You know the answer to this, you want a man you can respect, and if we don't dominate you, you won't respect us. You fucking know this you feminist retard. You females throughout evolution picked men to behave like this, and you self selected to be sluts to be dominated by men.

This is what the religion of feminism has done to dumb women, turned you into hypocritical idiots that won't think rationally.

Yes, that is quite literally the point of what I wrote. Congratulations

this thread makes my cock really hard

>Why is it important for men to assert dominance over women?
it's just not worth it anymore. so i'd rather not have anything to do with women

LMAO. Stay brainwashed kiddo

yo dude, please say you're just baiting... because if you were being serious, then you are legit retarded

Men assert dominance over other men all the time. So asserting dominance over women is simply treating them as an equal to men.

This thread is so cringey, almost like a faggot meetup actually explaining to a neckbeard why men do what they do

Because it is necessary in order to get laid (in my country at least), and i blame women for that thing

Why are women so fucking stupid? Like seriously. Why evolution fucked them up so badly?

In the grand scheme of things, women need men to introduce more logic to a situation. Women are the more nurturing type, and more emotional so are subject to being manipulated into supporting things that are bad for societies. Look at Sweden for example, feminists wanted to save all the refugees, those poor children need help. Well those "children" turned out to be full grown men and turned Sweden into the rape capitol of the world. A female is more likely to fall for Greta's bullshit since its an innocent child. It's not the women who die in battle, it's men. It's men who have to clean up the messes and it's ugly. We want our women home where she can nurture the children and make a warm home while we do the dirty work. We don't want to overpower you, just protect you from yourself. Feminism is the biggest lie, all it does is destroy the family unit. Women are really children and since they can vote, they have the power to destroy civilization. Great tool for the enemies.

Bad b8. Garbage thread

I will never understand why we gave women right to vote. It was the biggest mistake of 20th century
Why is that women struggle to accept they fail to use logic? Most of them get triggered about it.

It's the natural order. Women want to be led. That's why even choosing a place e to eat is too much of a decision for a woman. Whether or not women want to admit it, responsibility is just not part of a woman's lexicon

Literally everything you posted is false. Jesus, you’re dumb.

tits or GTFO

I have no idea, was a huge mistake and now we are paying for it. Muslims are right about women.

this

It's not important to men to dominate. It's actually important to women. If women don't feel the man is in charge, they get resentful. They feel they have to take charge, and then they fuck other men and the relationship ends.

Feminism is a lie and it destroys relationships. Look at any feminist in a long-term relationship and it's either fem-dominant, male-submissive and she's fucking other guys, talking shit, and unhappy, or she's a fucking hypocrite, the man dominates her hard. She comes when he chokes her, then she goes on rants about men "eye raping" women with looks.

Obviously some people, male or female just want to be bossy assholes. But most decent men have to learn to be dominant because they get their hearts broken or dumped soon if they don't.

Attached: troof.gif (2400x1200, 669K)

agree

In my experience ... if I do not dominate a woman, then she cheats on me with a guy who is dominate. It happened several times before I figured it out. No idea why women as a whole do this. I think women are dicks for making me choose between being dom or having my heart broken.

>femanon here
Legit no one gives a fuck you shouldve just asked the question by itself and it wouldve been an interesting discussion.
the fact you mentioned you were a femanon is implying you're a female who is low key demanding a response and knows you're gonna get it.
You just nullified any chance of a proper response because you mentioned you have tits and vagina you literally said you were femanon for attention and that you cannot deny and if you do then you've answered your own question why men want to dominate women.

Attached: hypocriticizer.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>emotional support
Only when things are going well