YOUR TAX DOLLARS SHOULD PAY FOR MY MASTER'S DEGREE

YOUR TAX DOLLARS SHOULD PAY FOR MY MASTER'S DEGREE

Attached: 1553919014375.jpg (692x960, 45K)

Attached: 5ca9016.jpg (1150x1234, 145K)

Yep. And then your tax dollars should pay for the next persons degree. Holy shit we might not be such a country of fucktards anymore.

Agreed. Everyone deserves a promising future.

If the person is getting a masters in something with good job prospects they will pay for a pretty expensive education in taxes in less than 5 years... especially if minimum wage sucks where you are.

On the other hand there are a lot of degrees which don’t pay for themselves for anyone except the collage or Uni you get them from.

Also having well educated people in politics has worked well for a lot of countries.

A degree isnt a right asshat. Next if we was to go stupid and pay for a degree it should be technical only degrees. No Lib arts fake shit. Medical feilds most of the time pay for them if they sign a contract.

But i prefer where you grow up and go to school and get a job and pay for it. Also no free cars, no free clothes, no free house, no free beds, etc. Bitch

You can't logic and reason a stupid line of thinking as a screaming point from a moron into sounding like a good idea. Only in the USA is a top education is a virtual given to the rich and hard to get without crippling debt to everyone else... and the rich often don't really get the education but buy the grades. Idiocracy, a comedy that is now becoming a US documentary.

>Holy shit we might not be such a country of fucktards anymore.

A man can dream...

No, your community should invest in you, those who profit greatest from our community should shoulder the greater burden of that cost. Dummy.

Treated

>college will make people less retarded

What's your point, faggot?

Attached: 1101360413_400.jpg (400x527, 40K)

Attached: 8679497.jpg (1440x1443, 209K)

What should your tax dollars be used for?

kill all nonwhites

Ur skin is white but ur soul is black #endracism

YOUR TAX DOLLARS SHOULD PAY FOR MY GOLF COURSE

Attached: trump_going_to_prison.jpg (854x478, 245K)

>Yep. And then your tax dollars should pay for the next persons degree. Holy shit we might not be such a country of fucktards anymore.

you are assuming that a better educated population is a good thing.

> people can determine if the social contract is worth anything to them... if not:
> smarter criminals

> people can do statistics, so less gambling
> people don't believe advertising
> people don't believe politicians

Attached: 1572197078741b.jpg (544x387, 102K)

When has education ever been bad?

Lmao but we all know the statistics
Just every now and then most people take their chances
Some smart people are also just prone to gambling

Also, people decide morals smart or dumb. If anything, wouldn't someone be more likely to get into trouble if they're not challenged by education?

Also, not believing false advertising is a good thing. Advertisers will either be honest or tell bigger lies, which is a bad thing though. Lol. Same with politicians

Something my grandfather said to my father growing up (who then said it to me).

"They can't take an education away from you."

When the Nazi's came through the Netherlands in WWII, they didn't care if you were jewish or not. If they wanted your food to support their war effort they took it. If they wanted your home to stay in, they took it, etc. etc. etc.

Point is, being educated is not something that will ever impact your life negatively (rich or poor).

Attached: 1324324054659.jpg (3045x2300, 776K)

kill all white traitors

The debt will though.

Kill all white traders

Kill all trader joes

Kill all Gi joes

Shut the fuck up

Kill all joe rogans

Medical school is not paid for with a contract. You are confusing MDs and PhDs. But by the time someone is getting a PhD they have over 100k in debt anyway

Wow NONE of you turds pay taxes much less have any kind of degree. Why do you care.

Attached: woman-pointing-laughing-you.jpg (1300x1390, 169K)

Kill all Rogain with Minoxidil

Kill Sy Sperling

Kill Dr Zismore

I think I've seen this image every day I've browsed Sup Forums for the past year at least
I'm not a fan of her either but this is Andy Sixx levels of forced tbh.

If your country is completely taken over by a hostile government or some other societal breakdown (e.g. major economic depression, drought, climate change, etc.). Then the educated person is still better off than the uneducated. Who is going to collect your debt?

If you say "fuck this country" I'm going to another to start a new life as a refugee somewhere else, even if every physical object is taken from you, you will still have the knowledge you learned.

It is no coincidence that educated people are some of the first peoples to flee a faltering country, why?, because they more likely have the means to do so, why?, because they earn more than others in their country due to having an education and them not.

Attached: 1463948359782.jpg (499x391, 61K)

Oh, you posted it again. I wasn’t sure the two dozen other times I saw this pic, but this one finally convinced me that AOC is bad. Mission accomplished, OP.

Attached: Buffalo-Trump.jpg (1440x1440, 287K)

Attached: 1571959331871.png (1024x622, 1.07M)

Attached: timehavechanged.jpg (484x842, 162K)

Yeah. Thats what civilized countries do to prevent a military faschist complex. Murder a deep state nigger today.

Attached: b1d2361619063c91a9d877b9c89536ae-imagejpeg.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Attached: resisting_arrest.webm (480x360, 1.07M)

Attached: Murica.jpg (494x492, 163K)

Protip: your taxe dollars already paid for my masters degree and is currently paying for my PhD.

Getting a degree doesn't automatically transform someone into a resourceful person and a capable professional, and I'm not even talking about the burger flipping majors like Gender Studies

They're still better than niggers and illegal aliens.

Attached: smart person.png (633x546, 38K)

Attached: E696A2B6-1EED-43E9-B543-3AA7C172F6BD.jpg (960x952, 126K)

Attached: 7D3C8C26-56E8-4158-9D48-517BDB7C54FE.jpg (320x400, 29K)

Attached: CCC43E06-94E5-431A-9B79-9BCD9C465B56.jpg (684x1024, 99K)

>Getting a degree doesn't automatically transform someone into a resourceful person and a capable professional, and I'm not even talking about the burger flipping majors like Gender Studies

What do you even mean by this? If I understand you, I don't think this is even relevant.

If someone can NOT make it through a difficult education program (e.g. electrical engineering, medical school, etc.) they will never become a professional in that specific field. If you CAN pass an education program with the minimum scores possible you have still passed (i.e. you have met some MINIMUM level of qualification over a layman).

This minimum level of qualification demonstrates that the educated person has some skill set beyond the layman for which they can be employed.

Attached: MinimumWage.jpg (557x426, 53K)

what about the 23 BILLION dollar bailout trump gave the farmers? You need to look inward faggot