Does anyone else wish you could have a gay relationship without the anal penetration...

Does anyone else wish you could have a gay relationship without the anal penetration? 3rd time my anus has been torn to shreds. I dont even like it, so its not worth the pain. I wish girls were more interested in me. Fuck I hate having to be gay just to feel like a normal person in society. I feel like Im punished for being an ugly prick. I wish I could date cute pretty girls. Fuck my life.

Attached: asshole.png (653x433, 614K)

Tied to your self worth and confidence bud. How can you expect to top a woman when you won't even top a man?

What you look like? Let us judge

Attached: cb3.jpg (532x720, 31K)

Do you even use lube?

Also why are you gay if you hate it so much?

You should at least try dating girls you may get lucky. Idk I'm a fag so I dont know the first thing about dating girls, but not all of them shitty people plenty of my friends are girls and their very nice people. You may just have a bad attitude man.

Attached: No ponytail.png (600x600, 98K)

>Fuck my life
I can fuck you straight in the life OP, might hurt your ass tho.

i have. I do everyday. Only ever had sex with men. All my friends are gay. Lierally Im closeted hetero. Im such a pathetic fuck.

Looks do not matter.
Money does not matter.

Build confidence. To get women, you need the perfect balance of arrogance and humility.

To begin. Go in with the expectation that you will fail. View it as a game. There is nothing wrong with failing. Many failings will turn into wins, if you learn.

Always remember. You, as a man, are infinitely more valuable than any woman. As she will only ever have her pussy to derive social value from.

Approach women with the assumption that she ought to win you. Mean it. If you half ass anything, they will sense it and you will seem like a bullshitter.

I used to go out to bars and just practice. I'm a big dude. Definitely not a model type. I started calling them bitches to their faces. In a serious yet playfullish manner. When I'd get told off i.e (get away fatass) etc, I'd insult back but in such a way that none of if seems like a big deal to me. (Bitch. Your hair looks ridiculous. Fuck a comb, you need a cross and some holy water cause your shit is posessed). Anything even slightly creative.

And lastly, stop allowing yourself to get attached to these bitches. Because they want your attention. But if its freely given, you will look weak and not worth it.

You need to be willing to walk away at any time and they need to know that. Even if they are interested. You're a fucking man. You're not given them free social credit just cause they have pussy.

Get your confidence up. Get your attitude up and you will win. I promise.

Fake. Most gays want to be bottom. OP could just top instead...

i hate men. I hate the way the smell, i hate the deep moaning voice during sex, I hate body hair and facial prickles. I hate it all. And i hate my life.

While the core concept of "show confidence" is correct, this is some cringe MGTOW/PUA bullshit, man.

Women are just people. Unless you are an idiot and think you should only fuck absolute 12/10s, if you see a girl and think she's cute,

1) learn to read cues, positive and negative ones.
2) just be yourself. Don't be cool, don't go in with a game plan or all that PUA crap, just be yourself. Be the most engaging, funny and interesting you that you can be.
3) Meet women where there's a chance that they have the same interests as you. Makes it so much easier.
4) If you're on Tinder, make an honest profile, don't overthink it. Take your time to swipe, don't do that "always right swipe and then weed out" bullshit.

Ultimately, never listen to sad fucks who keep spouting crap like "this is a game", "she needs to win you, not the other way around", "she's worth less than you" etc. That shit is toxic and will never, ever, enable you to lead a healthy long term relationship.

Just talk to people. Just be friendly. Crack some jokes. Be respectful, attentive. It's really not that hard.

Source: Myself, who has seen countless friends who tried the linked PUA approach and failed miserably, either in the short or the long term, while I (average looks, kinda nerdy, smart, relatively quick on my feet) just went with being myself and built some amazing romantic/sexual relationships.

Why the fuck are you gay then?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Anal sex is more common among straight couples than gay men. You can totally be gay without doing it.

I hope one day every deep state agent gets raped until trauma and suicide

Attached: 1572367798388.jpg (528x474, 42K)

The saddest thing I've read tonight

coz I hate being lonely more. my whole fucking life is a lie. Living as a hetero im a beta chump, as soon as i started pretending to be gay, people start talking to me. But its all bullshit

>I hate having to be gay
> I wish I could date cute pretty girls
Sounds like maybe you are not actually gay.

are you in the right thread?

Wow you must be real old. I bet you pull 50+ women only

You have to realize that men and women these days love differently. That positive 'be yourself' shit is fine and all. Yes you should be yourself. But the problem lies in given them the reigns in social and romantic settings. These bitches dont even know what they themselves actually want.

You have to be the guide and lead the way. Its literally in your genetics. I gave the advice I did because it helps people who have low self esteem issues more easily cope with the idea of approaching and maintaining contact with women. You cant just slap some positive bullshit on it and expect it all to work out. That kind of false simplicity is exactly why dudes are out here struggling and convinced that there is something seriously wrong with them. And its bullshit.

Hon life is tough and unfair, have you tried working out or something?

Mabey try to find new interests like books or writing?

You should try making friends first, you need more experience with social interaction.

Attached: dbf135e21e80bfb0571b32f10dcce998.jpg (463x417, 27K)

Find a dedicated sub that only bottoms like me. I love to take cock in my ass

honestly, im just gonna take the easy way out. This life was an absolute waste. Put a perios at the end of whatever the fuck this was. My life is such a sad fucking joke, I only half believe Im even real.

I have a hole you can use without yours getting abused!!

The real problem is that the kind of thought school you promote is based on black-white-contrast, like every single easy but bad solution in the world.

"You are a man. She is a woman. You are genetically predisposed to lead. She is not."
"We realize this is a game. The others don't."
"What we say is the harsh truth. What others say is fake positivity".

The latter example proves perfectly what the issue with your PUA position is. You push dudes with low self esteem into pushing themselves up artificially, based on claims that you (should) know are false (the pseudoscientific YOU ARE MEANT TO LEAD UGA UGA shit would make any anthropologist and/or sociologist facepalm so hard). Then, when that has initially worked, their persona, which is just a fake construct on weak columns, crumbles and they are unable to open up, lead an honest and constructive relationship and delve into isolation and bitterness even more. That is when PUA turns into MGTOW.

You don't help these guys. You give them unfounded, shiny prop-ups that will, in the long term, fail 100%.

It isn't "fake positivity" to say "Hey, you are you. If you are not happy with who you are, you must work on changing it." That's just real. And that's why I say Just. Talk. To. Women. If you don't get the response you hope for and that happens more often than not, maybe change the type of women you talk to, maybe work on your social skills. But ultimately, never belie the person you really are, because if you do, it will catch up with you and then you turn into one of those sad fucks in bars in their 50s being piss drunk complaning that their wives are shitty to them.

Shit, I meant to tag instead of my own post. Sry

Such a shame our soceity is so fucked up this is a common occurrence.

Before you off yourself would you show me your cock?

Attached: 99GOZ3F8HXZ2fI0ojlONSm0OVn0eyDcH10p1whUP9uVTUYVy-Cr_YfFwDaePaLWwBJR9JMGZo8JvtOW3btMKKn2z6a08Wl5AjCeF (1280x720, 94K)

You can have sex with guys without doing buttsex

You're boiling it down to a movement rather than the complex psychology that it is.

I've been with my current gf for 10 years and we have been extremely happy. Others who have got their shit together in a similar fashion are doing much the same.

The relationship shit ultimately boils down to social value. You can't tell him to be himself and then also turn around and say 'change your social skills' or 'maybe change who you're going after' or all this other bullshit. I'm telling these people that to win, you need to realize your worth as a man. And re evaluate the value you place on women and the power they have over you socially.

You want to talk about being a sad fuck in a bar? That's 100% the dudes like you. Who are all about 'just treat them like people' bullshit. 50 years old, wondering why she stopped putting out a decade ago and why you've been drifting apart. Or why she doesnt seem to respect you as much even though you've been a great husband and provided for her and the kids. It's the same old story over and over again.

A males happiness is absolutely paramount for any lasting healthy relationship. And to obtain and maintain that happiness, you need to let your woman know that you run shit. It's simply a fact of how we work as a species.

I like to use the old king and queen analogy.

When a king marries a woman. He elevates her to her highest position. She becomes the queen.

When the queen marries a male. He isn't the king. Hes just the queens husband.

They do not have the capasity to elevate us as we might elevate them. A healthy happy man in charge is hands down the definitive factor of a truly great relationship. Myself and countless others are the proof. While soaring divorce rates are the result of "just be yourself" and similar bullshit you've spouted today.

suck it up faggot, love seeing a red dick come out.

Women as friends can be cool. Women as girlfriends are a pain in the ass. Very different dinamic

Being gay is a moral failing. Homosexuality can be cured if the homosexual faces what is driving his gay urges. In your case OP you are ugly. However in the community of homosexual men an ugly man stands less of a chance in engaging in sexual activities than in a heterosexual community.

Found the red Piller!

Look, OP if you want a woman(not a hole or slut) then work on your personality.
Sounds to me like you have such horrible dependence issues you literally can't be alone. If that really is the case start seeing a therapist.
Bottom line is that if you don't enjoy being around yourself, no one will.

What the HELL are you on about?

Nah your advice doesn't help.
It just makes angry young men into angry young eventual incels or rapists.

OP of you follow this child's advice you'll be throwing possible years of development down the drain.
You can be a strong compassionate dominate male. But viewing women as something inferior or something to be manipulated into sex will never ever result in a fulfilling relationship. If you want a partner then try working on yourself first.
Work out, get hobbies, clean yourself up and most importantly, start being okay with being by yourself for a bit.
It sounds like you hate your life right now bro.

What this guy said. I'm the dude opposing originally.

You're boiling it down to "Women are all the same". That view is inherently destructive. I could go on to explain how, shock horror, women are just people like men, with insecurities, doubts about the future, and the wish to have someone who loves them and cares for them.

"'Just treat them like people' bullshit". Wow. WOW. So treating women like people is bullshit now.

I'm not gonna keep discussing this with you. Your view is twisted, destructive and childish. I'm just urging anyone here not to go down this route. Women will laugh about you and make you the butt of their jokes because they're gonna know you're trying so hard to be someone you're not.

You can be yourself and learn social skills. You can be yourself and overthink your social circles. The fact that you can't understand this is telling.

"While soaring divorce rates are the result of "just be yourself" and similar bullshit you've spouted today." Prove it.

Good luck being someone you're not. We'll see how happy you are about that on your deathbed.

This.

This might actually be the only sensible advice tonight. I just don't get it why you put up with gay stuff if you're not even into it?

Attached: 1571609606780.jpg (211x203, 15K)

>not using lub
that's a fag

OP, don't off yourself just yet, there are people who actually wanna help you out!

Your "king and queen analogy" is so stupid it made me actually laugh out loud. That's the maturity level of "a kEy tHaT OpEnS EvErY LoCk iS A GoOd kEy, A LoCk tHaT Is oPeNeD By eVeRy kEy iS A ShItTy lOcK"

Grow up. Your gf would throw you in the wind at the first show of a little bit of what you guys, in your archaic world view, call "weakness", so good luck when something really bad happens in your life.

Watch "Don Jon". That's you.

You still dont understand what I'm saying. But that's fine. Like I said. 10 years strong and very happy. Results speak for themselves.

Someone is a listener of the Late, great Patrice O'Neil

The King and Queen Analogy is accurate. The new world way of thinking is leading humans to ultimate destruction. Women are the submissive ones. That is why they are and always will be the fuck-ee, not the fuck-er

You certainly can. Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 years and in that entire time we've only ever tried it once and that was when we started dating. Neither of us like the idea of it much.

There is an entire world of things to do in bed that don't involve sticking your dick up some other guys butt.

Exactly this. Just suck cock like it's your job OP

Notice the anger in these people. They will boil it down to something it isnt simply because they are so entrenched in the lie that people sell to each other about relationships and sexuality. The 'positve' bullshit they spout is precisely what produces angry incels and wizards. Because when it doesnt work, they are left feel alienated because 'be natural' and 'do x' and so forth seem so elementary and yet doesnt actually produce any meaningful results. Even if you do end up forming a relationship doing that shit, notice how most relationships end these days. And why? Presicely because they dont have their shit together as men. And it isnt about changing who you are. Its merely about learning value.

These are the people who tell you to amass debt to go into college because its conventional while ignoring all the others who didnt and found massive success otherwise. They are 'safe'. And that is why they ultimately fail.

Homosexuality not historically tied to sodomt. Greeks thought sodomy was evil and twisted but intercrucial and frottage was fine.

Just say you dont recieve, lay down a boundary... or keep being a faggot. Honestly best option is to accept Jesus and repent.

Divorce rate has been declining for 30 years. Dont know what you mean about relationships failing more.

But that's my point. That thinking is conventional. Notice how divorce rates and the family unit started going nuts right around the time it started becoming seriously taboo to discipline your woman and feminism started seriously gaining traction. These arent coincidences. And I'm not saying you should backhand your woman. Again. Just get your shit together as a man.

Imagine having gay sex because women won't fuck you and then not being an exclusive top. What the fuck op? if you hate anal stop doing it. Blast a load up some skinny twink's turd tube then never call him again. It's not that hard

"Most relationships end these days". And that must be because men don't thump their chests anymore to hide their insecurities...? Sure, bubba.

"Notice the anger in these people." Says the guy who's been proclaiming how everything else is "bullshit" and how men MUST be in charge ... lol.

"The New World Way of Thinking", "Leading Humans to Ultimate Destruction", "Women are the Submissive Ones" ... Get help. You have a lot of pent up frustration and anger inside of you. Red Pill is not the way, son.

you didnt go into what said at all. is the conventional thinking thing supposed to say that you are not one of the sheep? who sees the world for what it really is? who has taken off the cloudly glasses of deceit imposed upon you by evil feminism, by a demasculated society?

sounds like you dont know how to do anal penetration,

1, make sure your partner has a normal sized dick (no giant monster cocks)

2. go poop first, and douche your ass with warm water to make it clean

3. use plenty of lube, start slow and easy, be gentle, and once you got it going smoothly then you can increase the depth and speed and thrust,

as an old fag that been topped and topped other guys many times i know

Edgy

Attached: tired.gif (500x415, 242K)

I'm not even gay and I know that some are bottom or top only. Just find a bottom and stop whining.

Could it really be more of a pain in the ass than the alternative

I’m not even on the other guys side in this argument but you are not doing a good job of defending your position. You’re just insulting the guy and not actually addressing his argument. You actually are mad, and he isn’t. You implied he was mad basically just by quoting his talking points and being like ‘it’s just absurd, you so mad’ not actually saying this is absurd because x y z

genius reply user

Samefag spotted. C'mon, dude. Don't come up with imaginary "I'm another random guy not on his side but I'll attack your argument too now".

For the sake of completeness: I didn't insult even once. If you think I did, point out the insults. I showed the statements' fallacies and the contradictions. And then I identified the talking points for what they are at their core: Angsty, borderline conspiracy-theorist "men must rise up!!1" crap, from the mouth of someone who most probably has never actually had a 10 year relationship — at least not with a woman whose views of relationship roles aren't from the 1950s.

I’m not the guy you were arguing with. You’re embarrassing yourself with the samefag accusation.

I’m talking about Not the other post you responded.

He isn’t even saying ‘men need to be in charge’ he said and I quote ‘they don’t have their shit together as men ... it’s not about changing, but learning value’

You are so wrapped up in fighting your straw man you aren’t actually reading the posts.

And dude no you did not point out the fallacies. You could say ‘value of men has changed from what it was traditionally, now it’s more about social grace’ or whatever, but instead you went straight for quoting your imaginary straw man and insulting

The insults ... bubba, lol, get help, your tone is dismissive and you clearly aren’t arguing in good faith. You ‘identifying talking points for what they really are’ is just a gross dumbing down of what he said, obviously informed by your imaginary redpill straw man.

There are multiple pointers of your samefagging, be they by way of style, punctuation, or the simple facts that you take all this time to keep up your "retorts" when you just show your tinfoil hat MGTOW identity more and more clearly, or that whlie you say you're not on "his" side, your entire line of argument and vocabulary plays wonderfully into "his".

"Bubba" and "lol" are insults? Wow. Honestly, please never have direct discussions online. You've obviously never even known ad hominem or ad personam so far. "Get help" is something I think everyone with your thought school should *actually* do, not an insult. Getting help is never a bad or weak thing. It's empowerment and taking care of oneself. Or, what you'd call it, "getting one's shit together", if those words are necessary for comprehension.

This discussion has been derailed so far it's pointless now, and now I'm "discussing" with your imaginary friend, so good day. I'm comfortable knowing I'm not stunted enough to think treating women like my inferiors gives me value as a human and a man. Take care, and remember my words in a few years.