Rate my new gf

rate my new gf

Attached: S_YGJuTO_400x400.jpg (399x399, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/transgender-woman-human-rights-waxing-1.5330807
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

it's pretty much obvious you own nudes

that thing better be fucking loaded

2/10 no nudes

It's a trap!

Fat Boy George/10.

Fat Gwen Stefani

Kek

Lol looks like my fat brother in drag
I'm sending him a pic

0/10, apply yourself

Wait, this is subjective
Post a pic of you.

She's a 1/10 for me
on my scale, most people (and myself) are at a 4.5-5.5, where they start with redeeming features weighed against the bad.

-1 because obese, not chubby or thicc, but actually a lardo
-0.5 bad face shape
-0.5 bad hair cut, style and color
-1 looks like dude
-1 also somehow also looks like my gran

I'm just gonna guess that she has a +3 personality and a +1 sexually comparability for your sake

Is it normal for adults to ask teenagers how to use a tampon? Like, is it okay for them to come in the same bathroom stall to show me?

He looks terrifying.

not your wife or mom? failed erp.

obviously none of you that this is Jessica Yaniv, someone using the currents tranny trend to be a predator

It’s like you put kevin from the office through faceapp

are her balls hairy?

it's cute brah, solid 10/10

Someone help. I am trying to come up with a sick burn about her looking like Elsa from Frozen, but its about frozen food like pizza or icecream.

dude out of 10. this dude has more testosterone than yoel romero.

creepy fucker needs to suck start a 12gauge.

isnt that the guy who pretends to be physically ill and walks around with his immigrant mother berating people?

>>files human rights violation because can't get balls waxed
>>court tells it to fuck off

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/transgender-woman-human-rights-waxing-1.5330807

Suprised Trudeau didn't hold a press conference about this and apologize to the lgbtq community. He loves to fucking pander and apologize to every group he can find that aren't regular middle class, multi-generational Canadians.

He's been busy fucking over Alberta. I'm sure when he gets around to it, he'll wax the tranny's balls and give it a proper reacharound after paying it $5M for "obvious pain and suffering".

God knows he's done it for all the sand niggers.

Obviously this is you yourself, and you are ugly AF, as a male and female.

Also Albertan?

No. Just an Ontarian sick of Liberal bullshit degrading Canada and the US.

its not your gf. .... is that you! :)

Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Attached: IMG_0249.jpg (2448x2448, 435K)

Attached: g111.jpg (474x405, 23K)

HALLELUJAH. I am so glad to hear from someone out east who sees what we are going through. All I ever get is "Oh no you poor babies," and "Alberta is the richest province", or "I guess you have to sell all your trucks and toys boo hoo."

Work is pretty hard to find here right now. There are foreclosures on every city block and lots of highly skilled tradesmen who have been working for decades are now out on the street.

IT's completely unacceptable. If the wealthiest Provence is bankrupted, WTF does he think is going to happen to the rest of the country? Trudeau is so focused on coddling sand niggers and faggots that he's completely isolated himself from reality -- that the money he loves to dish out to war criminals and known terrorists towards making them comfortable comes at the cost of the people who generated that tax revenue. Fuck him. Fuck the trans faggots - pick a goddamn sex or stfu. I'm not interested in coddling to the whims of the mentally ill. Fuck the sand niggers -- go screw up your own damn country.

Shes going to rape you and play victim

Yes. Was pretty upset he got back in. Another 4 years with a lack of work.

NEWSFLASH. That gf is a fat jew boy.

Attached: schlomo.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

y*niv/10
At least he lost the court case

It is a dude. His name is Jonathan Yaniv

I like this one.

Personally 6.5/10 half off for that shite hair normally, but 7.5 cuz of the fun downtown mystery situation.

Boyfriend?

Does he do p0rn?

Attached: 1571674061827m.jpg (683x1024, 119K)

Yessica/10

Chris Chan / 10

Attached: tumblr_inline_oyv6sdlh7L1qcuocg_250.png (210x240, 70K)

Denny/10

loooool

Wow the mother of dragons looks like that now.